Calibrating Air Heating & Cooling Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since October 2007

"Honest-Reliable Service at a Fair Price" Calibrating Air has been providing exceptional service and high quality installations in the Colorado Springs area since 2001. We feel that it is important to provide you with all the information needed to help you choose the right contractor for your needs. Family owned & operated. Additional address - PO Box 10250, Colorado Springs, CO 80932....

Premier Carpet Cleaning

I am so confident in my cleaning ability that if you honestly don’t feel it was the best cleaning you have ever had I will offer you a full 100% money back guarantee. I carry all of the best cleaning products as well as latest cleaning equipment. If I can’t get it out. Nobody can! I have been in this industry for over a decade and I know what it takes to get the job done right. I have lots of great information on my website, that can answer most peoples questions about the carpet cleaning industry. So check it out and give me a call to schedule today. 719-268-1611 http://www.thepremierclean.com/

Offers by Premier Carpet Cleaning on Angi
At Your Service Carpet & Air Duct Cleaning

Give your carpets, tile, upholstery, and air ducts some attention by giving us a call to schedule a cleaning appointment. We’ve been in business for 12 years and provide cleaning with safe products and State-of-the-art equipment. Give us a call today to schedule an appointment.

Offers by At Your Service Carpet & Air Duct Cleaning on Angi
Denver Ducts Corp

Here at Denver Duct Corp., we pride ourselves on the highest levels of professionalism and efficiency. Each spring and fall you should take time to make sure that all of your vents are ready for the vigor of the coming season. We live in a world where healthy living has become a way of life. We diet and exercise to make ourselves feel better. We have also taken on environmental issues to make our world a cleaner and safer place to live. Yet the most overlooked issue is the air that we breathe. The Environmental Protection Agency claims that indoor air has been found to be more polluted then outdoor air. Now consider on average people spend 90% of their time indoors... The fact can be quite alarming. Considering that we spend so much time indoors, it makes perfect sense to clean the source of our indoor air quality problems...Our Air Ducts..

07/25/2020

Needed routine maintenance on my HVAC system, and help locating the filter so I could change it - I hadn't been able to find where it went since buying my house last year. 🤦♀️ Brian came out and showed me the basics of what I needed to know as the homeowner and answered all of my questions, and even took the extra step of explaining everything he was doing to service my unit(s?) so I knew what I ...

Description of Work
Routine maintenance & part replacement

11/11/2019

I called Calibrating Air, who sent a technician within the hour. The technician, Kody T., was excellent. He fixed the problem and said if the furnace had an issue again, that their service fee was guaranteed for 30 days.

Description of Work
Our furnace stopped working today. It was 17 degrees this am. I called our regular furnace and ac service company, and they couldn’t get here until Thursday. Today is Monday...unacceptable!

08/15/2019

They were very fast scheduling the appointment. A technician came out within two days and had our A/C system up and running.

Description of Work
They were very timely, courteous, and professional. He let me know what was wrong and fixed it immediately.

04/05/2019

It was excellent, prompt, professional, neat, courteous. And I will continue using them again.

Description of Work
They did a heating check up and thermostat calibration.

10/17/2018

Excellent work. The technician, Tom Sandoval, was terrific. He found that the blower had thick caked-on dirt (due to a poor installation years ago). Tom pulled the blower and cleaned it so it looked like new. Tom also determined that the humidifier had a bad water flow solenoid. He replaced the solenoid and water panel (he had to modify the water panel for another manufacturer, since parts for the...

Description of Work
furnace tune up and humidifier repair

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Forced air heating & cooling repair, New installation of central air conditioning and heating. Domestic hot water tank replacement, Indoor air quality products, Electronic air cleaners, Humidifiers,Programmable Thermostats, Ultraviolet light for bacteria control, Odor control.

Boilers, Duct Cleaning, Fireplaces, Toilets, Karate lessons