Bella Giardino Landscape & Garden Design

Founded 2007 • With Angi since August 2011

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated

5170 N. Union Blvd suite 102

Colorado Springs, CO 80918

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

Super Service Award winner 2013, 2014, 2015,2016, 2017! Bella Giardino Landscape is a full landscape design and installation company. All our team members are licensed, has a degree or has certification in all that we produce. We specialize in Colorado luxury outdoor living....

lawn & landscaping (61)hardscaping (23)irrigation system (13)stone & gravel (11)mulch delivering (10)lighting (3)fence company (3)outdoor kitchens (2)landscape lighting (2)fountains (2)fireplace services (2)decks & porches (2)

08/07/2020

I left a voice mail. I was never called back.

Description of Work
Sod my front yard

Category decks,landscaping

Work Completed On 08/07/2020

I am so sorry we missed calling you back. It is never our intension. We care about all clients even potential clients. Please except our apology and I do hope your project was a success. Thank you for sharing your experience. We will always continue to do our best in improving.

07/08/2020

Bridget and the crew at Bella Giardino turned a vision into reality. At our initial meeting, Bridget was very personable making for a relaxed discussion. She obviously listened closely and perceived the desires behind our words to create a fabulous design demonstrated with 3D visuals. We were amazed to see it come to life by the hard-working, friendly, and courteous dog-loving crew. With a strict ...

Description of Work
New construction complete 360 degree landscaping

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,mulch,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

Work Completed On 04/27/2020

[Member Name Removed] thank you for you kind words. Working with you and your family has been a joy. Welcome to Colorado and enjoy your new outdoor living space! We appreciate your confidence and trust in our company. The pleasure was all ours:).

09/20/2019

I have worked with Bridget & crew on 2 occassions, both times I have been very pleased with the results. They built a large paved patio and hardscaped/landscaped my lot. Bridget was very creative with the landscape plans and made adjustments when necessary. Highly recommend this company. She will embrace your vision, and make it happen! Crew is polite and always cleans up after themselves.

Description of Work
Hardscaping & Landscaping for new home

Category fencing,landscaping,irrigation systems,mulch,pavers, gravel,fireplaces,hardscaping

Work Completed On 06/01/2019

Hello there, I just wanted to say thank you so much for taking the time to review us. It really gives new perspective clients an idea of who they are hiring. As you both know, the pleasure was all ours. We loved working for you two - both times. You both are a joy to be around and work for. Thank you so much for your business:) We appreciate you both!

09/16/2019

It was great. It was fantastic. They were very great with communicating. They let me know when they were coming and leaving. They explained the process.

Description of Work
They provided landscaping in my backyard and frontyard. They adjusted the sprinkler system.

Work Completed On 06/06/2019

We enjoyed working with you too! It was fun to see you light up with excitement when the design came to life! Thank you for your business!

06/07/2019

I can't say enough good things about our experience with Bella Giardino! First of all, Bridget is an amazing landscape designer - so talented! We got bids from some other companies as well and her design was so much more creative, and it even came in less expensive than the others. Her process is also very cool... we went over the whole design in the office and got to see a 3D, color rendering of ...

Description of Work
Complete landscaping for our new construction home (1/3 acre)

Category landscaping,irrigation systems,mulch,pavers, gravel,fountains,hardscaping

Work Completed On 04/01/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words, truly! We appreciate your detail as well. You knew what you like and what you wish for so you made it easy:) We enjoyed putting the landscape together because the design was awesome:) and so was working with you folks. Thank you for your business!

04/19/2019

No work was done. I requested a quote I don’t quite understand why I’m getting a notification that they performed work. I haven’t even spoken to this company yet.

Description of Work
Front landscape

Work Completed On 04/19/2019

Hello. I am sorry I hit the review button and meant to hit send. I would love to look at your project We did a project down the street from you and I know you have challenges with wildlife. Again my apologies for asking for the review by mistake. Adding more for my readers. [Member Name Removed]and I spoke after I accidentally sent the request. We even had an appointment that he did not show up fo...

03/13/2019

The company was responsive and completed the project as they promised. Our side yard landscaping and design was exactly what we wanted. We would hire this company again.

Description of Work
Front yard resod and side yard landscaping

Work Completed On 10/25/2017

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate it very much and thank you for your business:)

03/08/2019

Trustworthy landscapers are hard to find. They all sound the same initially, but how their work stands up over time, is how trust is built. We've put in the time and money and found Bella Giardino to be highly skilled, competent, and to put out high quality landscaping. They have also provided us several excellent referrals for work they do not do (such as concrete driveways and asphalt). The work...

Description of Work
Outdoor gas fireplace. This is our third project in the last 5 years using Bella Giardino! In short, we've had 2 large landscaping projects that involved hundreds of plants, shrubs, trees, drip systems, retaining walls, large boulders, cedar fencing, decorative rock (retaining wall), pavers, grass, and most recently, a beautiful outdoor gas fireplace (the current project).

Category landscaping,pavers, gravel,fireplaces,hardscaping,outdoor kitchens

Work Completed On 03/08/2019

Thank you so much for your repeat business! We so enjoy working with you two. The overall plans you wish for your home are fun and unique and that makes our job so exciting because we love creating designs that no one has and is distinctive to your taste! It is always nice to hear from you to do more and hear that what we have done for you in the past is still amazing and you are enjoying your out...

06/13/2018

Amazing, in every respect. Bella Giardino had redone my front yard in 2014 (see my review). They were my first and only call for redoing my back yard. I initially wanted to replace the brick patio and lawn with rock gardens; it became a much larger project! In the course of our initial consultation, Bridget and Justin pointed out that the railroad-tie retaining wall was decaying. Bridget and Justi...

Description of Work
Redesign of back yard, to remove lawn, replace retaining wall, re-lay paving stone walkways, and install xeriscape rock gardens

Category landscaping,mulch,pavers, gravel,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 05/12/2018

Thank you so much for the nice words and repeat business. We always enjoy working with you. Enjoy your garden and new walkways! :)

04/16/2018

[Sorry I don't have before pictures, but the after pics are a drastic improvement from what was originally there] Highly recommend. Justin took us through the design phase and provided a realistic look at the pricing. Our lot is about 12000Sqft and Justin worked with us to get everything we desired out of the project at a VERY fair price. Mark and Oswaldo both led a highly skilled team and repaire...

Description of Work
Whole yard lanscaping and fence

Category landscaping,lawn service,driveway gates

Work Completed On 08/07/2017

Thank you so much for writing a review for us. It was a pleasure to work with you and I am so glad to hear that the end result was exactly what you were aiming for! We always love to get feed back about our processes from the initial meeting through the installation, so we appreciate the time you took to write a review. Thank you again!

Full landscape installation including outdoor lighting, patios and walkways using pavers or flagstone, design flower beds, herb gardens, fences and gates, waterfalls, fountains, bubbling rocks, automatic sprinkler systems, outdoor kitchens, fireplaces, fire pits-done with detail of stone veneer or stucco, and full landscape and garden design.

Concrete, Decking or Jobs less than $20,000 Lawn and yard maintenance including mowing, trimming, pruning, or raking leaves Sprinkler blowouts Snow removal

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal