Bear Automotive

Auto Inspections
Auto Transmission
Auto Radiators
Auto Mufflers

Bear Automotive has been in business for 18 years. We pride ourselves in our excellent service and loyal repeat customers. We have more than 40 years of experience as an ASE Certifified Master Mechanic, 2000 hours of General Motors schooling, 500 hours of Ford schooling, 450 hours of Chrysler schooling, 200 hours of Toyota, Nissan and Mazda Schooling too!...

CO Energy Electric

Give us a call at (719) 402-1300 for all aspects of residential and commercial Electrical work. Including: Panel swaps, replace old wiring, new construction, remodel work, Hot tub wiring, commercial lighting, light install and replacement, Recessed lighting install, Dimmers, Three-way Switches and many more electrical projects or task.

DR Electric

DR Electric is a licensed Electrical contractor in Colorado Springs, We have a licensed electrician available 24 hours a day for any and all of your electrical emergencies. We are a team of electrical experts specializing in residential electrical repairs, upgrades and remodels in Colorado Springs, Colorado and the surrounding areas. Families and home owners trust us for quality services that are like no other. Military & senior discounts offered.

Offers by DR Electric on Angi
Reliant Electric

Reliant Electric has been family owned and operated in the Colorado Springs area since 2005. We have almost 20 years experience in the field. We are reliable, honest, and dependable. Come to us for all of your electrical contracting needs! Reliant Electric specializes in residential work, panel upgrades and remodels, but welcomes commercial projects as well. The company is fully licensed and insured, and has an "A+" rating with the BBB. We offer free estimates, call today. We look forward to serving you.

02/11/2020

Poorly. They broke a hood hinge and scratched the paint. Theb=n they lied to me.

Description of Work
Charge A.C. on our customer's car.

Category auto repair

We here at Bear do not like to have confrontation. However, your employee is lying to you and your company, Reincarnation, should take responsibility for your employee damaging the vehicle. Yourself, as the owner and the employee who picked up the vehicle both said " the guy who put the hinges on (at your shop) has left the hinge bolts loose before. As I have said in response to the other websites...

01/10/2020

Excellent. I turned my car in first thing in the morning. They got to my car immediately. They suggested that we update our brakes and everything else is okay.

Description of Work
Standard maintenance

Category auto repair

Thank you! We always look forward to seeing you and appreciate your trust in us!

06/07/2019

Bear Automotive refunded the payment for the water pump they installed without my asking for any compensation. They admitted there mistake and apologized and I am grateful for their professionalism. The leak was fixed by the dealer and so far I have had no further leak problems. I would definitely consider Bear Automotive for future business because of their honesty.

Description of Work
This is a followup review of my previous review regarding installation of a water pump.

Category auto repair

Thank you. We appreciate that you will consider us in the future. We would love to earn back your trust.

04/04/2019

Excellent. They figured out I got some air into my gas tank and replaced the gas cap for me. Bear exceeds my expectations with trustworthy, friendly, quality and valuable service. In my son's words, "they are beyond superb" with their service and care of our clunker Nissan. They treat us like family and go above and beyond industry standards when it comes to car maintenance/repair. We have been us...

Description of Work
engine code

05/11/2018

Bear Automotive and staff were phenomenal in repairing a transfer case on my son's car. They did a thorough estimate at no cost and were upfront on the estimate and all the details of work to be done and upfront that the price could vary once they were able to remove and evaluate the issue. Sharie was awesome in keeping me up to date on the progress and coordinating the exceptional work done. I ha...

Description of Work
Transfer Case Rebuild

Category auto repair

Thank you!!! We are grateful to have earned your business! Our customers are what make us who we are! Thank you for the opportunity to work on the Bravada, we look forward to working with you in the future!

#1 RATING IN COLORADO SPRINGSBrakes, tune-ups, suspension & steering systems, exhaust systems, electrical & computer diagnostics, vehicle mileage maintenance program & cooling systems

Tire work