Barry Floors Inc

Founded 2011 • With Angi since December 2011

Awards & Badges

5165 Almont Ave

Colorado Springs, CO 80911

Small family owned and operated business We have over 30 years in the business. we require 60% down and the 40% due upon completion. We do free estimates but have not yet worked out financing options because we are just starting up the business....

hardwood floors (61)flooring (39)carpet installation (21)woodworking (6)tile installation (5)

05/03/2021

Terrific! Beautiful hickory hardwood!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood floors installed

CATEGORY carpet installation,hardwood floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2021

Photo for Barry Floors Inc - 5165 Almont Ave, Colorado Springs, CO - 39317563

01/20/2021

Barry is great to work with. His pricing was competitive and customer support was excellent. The install crew also did a great job as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpeting basement/stairs and LVT in the bathroom

CATEGORY carpet installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2021

01/19/2021

Barry and his crew were absolutely excellent to work with. Very timely in communication and fair pricing. Barry is very easy to work with and stands behind his product. I would definitely hire him again! A+++++

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood floor and Carpet

CATEGORY carpet installation,hardwood floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2021

Thank You so very much it was a pleasure working with all.

12/22/2020

We are very happy with the renovated hardwood floors in our home. Barry guided us the whole way and his advice was invaluable in the process of repairing, replacing, add new hardwood, sanding the whole house and staining and poly coating the new floors. He also handled baseboard installation and new vinyl flooring in our bathrooms. Barry is a great communicator and came by the project frequently t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full home hardwood floor renovation and repair.

CATEGORY hardwood floor,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2020

Photo for Barry Floors Inc - 5165 Almont Ave, Colorado Springs, CO - 39100483

10/15/2020

We recently had hardwood floors installed on October 14th 2020. We continue to be amazed with the quality, professionalism, promptness and integrity of this company. We would definitely recommend this company to anyone wanting flooring to be done. We are receiving numerous compliments and will continue to use Barry’s Flooring for future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hard Wood Floors

CATEGORY flooring contractor,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2020

08/07/2020

Great work! The crew showed up on the date and time promised. They were effective, efficient and very professional. The floors look great. The owner Barry was very responsive through out the process. He always answered my emails, texts and phone calls. I have already recommended this company to friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring installation

CATEGORY flooring contractor,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2020

Photo for Barry Floors Inc - 5165 Almont Ave, Colorado Springs, CO - 38780581

07/15/2020

I was very pleased with the final result, and I was thankful to Barry for going above and beyond to make sure everything was installed in a timely manner. His crew was wonderful and efficient, and my floors look amazing!! We will definitely be hiring him again for our next flooring project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed flooring for my newly finished basement. I was looking for vinyl planks and carpeting. I was also on a bit of a time crunch to get the project completed.

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring contractor

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2020

Photo for Barry Floors Inc - 5165 Almont Ave, Colorado Springs, CO - 38719551

06/29/2020

Barry came out to inspect floor for estimate the day after I called. Received estimate couple days later by email. Asked when he would be able to start and how long it would take to finish. Barry said he would check schedule and let me know asap. Well still waiting for answer. Went with another company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinish floor due to water damage from dishwasher

CATEGORY hardwood floor,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2020

03/17/2020

Barry and his installation crew made this the easiest,quickest,most painless floor renovation I have ever had! Barry helped me find a high quality vinyl plank, ordered it and installed it with absolutely NO mess!!! The flooring is gorgeous and totally transformed my home! I am very pleased and would highly recommend Barry and his installation crew!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Luxury vinyl plank flooring install over tile

CATEGORY flooring contractor,hardwood floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2020

03/15/2020

Superb! Barry and his crew restored 120 year old hardwood flooring. It is AMAZING! The result surpassed our expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinishing hardwood floors

CATEGORY hardwood floor