Barry Floors Inc

Founded 2011 • With Angi since December 2011

5165 Almont Ave

Colorado Springs, CO 80911

Small family owned and operated business We have over 30 years in the business. we require 60% down and the 40% due upon completion. We do free estimates but have not yet worked out financing options because we are just starting up the business....

11/23/2021

Chris Y.

Barry's Floors did an amazing job on our project. Barry managed to do the majority of our project while we were on vacation so that was nice. And when we got back, we were blown away with how beautiful our floors are now! Barry even encountered some issues with our radiant heating and had it fixed professionally. Barry is professional, fun, knowledgeable, and great to work with. He and his team do quality work and we would definitely use them again. No other flooring vendor had offered the solution Barry did that saved us a lot of money. We are grateful for that and appreciate having someone who wasn't just trying to sell us something but really problem-solve with us. We learned about Barry's Floors from people raving on the Nextdoor app and we're glad we listened and connected with Barry. Every step was the best we've had with any flooring company yet.

Description of Work
Luxury Vinyl Plank and Carpeting

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

05/10/2021

Brooke Q.

Barry and his staff are miracle workers! They salvaged the original hardwood floors that have been hidden under carpet for 30 plus years. I am so happy with their work!

Description of Work
Living room and bedroom flooring

Category carpet installation, hardwood floor, woodworking

05/10/2021

Al D.

Barry and his team absolutely crushed it! They installed carpet in bedrooms and on stairs. Also extended the main floor hardwood to match existing hardwood, blending them perfectly, All while finishing faster than expected and without hiccups. The quality of work was incredible and the team was easy to work with. I'd recommend to any friend or family needing work!

Description of Work
Hardwood floors and carpet

05/03/2021

Candy P.

Terrific! Beautiful hickory hardwood!

Description of Work
Hardwood floors installed

01/20/2021

Scott J.

Barry is great to work with. His pricing was competitive and customer support was excellent. The install crew also did a great job as well.

Description of Work
Carpeting basement/stairs and LVT in the bathroom

Category carpet installation

01/19/2021

Laura J.

Barry and his crew were absolutely excellent to work with. Very timely in communication and fair pricing. Barry is very easy to work with and stands behind his product. I would definitely hire him again! A+++++

Description of Work
Hardwood floor and Carpet

Category carpet installation, hardwood floor

Thank You so very much it was a pleasure working with all.

12/22/2020

Allan T.

We are very happy with the renovated hardwood floors in our home. Barry guided us the whole way and his advice was invaluable in the process of repairing, replacing, add new hardwood, sanding the whole house and staining and poly coating the new floors. He also handled baseboard installation and new vinyl flooring in our bathrooms. Barry is a great communicator and came by the project frequently to check status and make sure we were happy. I highly recommend working with Barry on any hardwood flooring remodeling or new construction project.

Description of Work
Full home hardwood floor renovation and repair.

Category hardwood floor, woodworking

10/15/2020

Denise W.

We recently had hardwood floors installed on October 14th 2020. We continue to be amazed with the quality, professionalism, promptness and integrity of this company. We would definitely recommend this company to anyone wanting flooring to be done. We are receiving numerous compliments and will continue to use Barry’s Flooring for future projects.

Description of Work
Hard Wood Floors

Category flooring contractor, woodworking

08/07/2020

Matthew M.

Great work! The crew showed up on the date and time promised. They were effective, efficient and very professional. The floors look great. The owner Barry was very responsive through out the process. He always answered my emails, texts and phone calls. I have already recommended this company to friends and family.

Description of Work
Flooring installation

Category flooring contractor, woodworking

07/15/2020

Michelle G.

I was very pleased with the final result, and I was thankful to Barry for going above and beyond to make sure everything was installed in a timely manner. His crew was wonderful and efficient, and my floors look amazing!! We will definitely be hiring him again for our next flooring project.

Description of Work
I needed flooring for my newly finished basement. I was looking for vinyl planks and carpeting. I was also on a bit of a time crunch to get the project completed.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

06/29/2020

Sylvia M.

Barry came out to inspect floor for estimate the day after I called. Received estimate couple days later by email. Asked when he would be able to start and how long it would take to finish. Barry said he would check schedule and let me know asap. Well still waiting for answer. Went with another company.

Description of Work
Refinish floor due to water damage from dishwasher

Category hardwood floor, woodworking

03/17/2020

Kathy J.

Barry and his installation crew made this the easiest,quickest,most painless floor renovation I have ever had! Barry helped me find a high quality vinyl plank, ordered it and installed it with absolutely NO mess!!! The flooring is gorgeous and totally transformed my home! I am very pleased and would highly recommend Barry and his installation crew!!!

Description of Work
Luxury vinyl plank flooring install over tile

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

03/15/2020

Garett G.

Superb! Barry and his crew restored 120 year old hardwood flooring. It is AMAZING! The result surpassed our expectations.

Description of Work
Refinishing hardwood floors

11/11/2019

Timothy A.

I closed on my house, started ripping up the carpet to see the wood floors, and then called a few floor companies to see if someone could come look at them. Barry was the only one to answer and got there in 45 minutes to evaluate and give me an estimate. He was able to schedule me the following Monday during the exact window of time I had between painting and moving in. Barry did an excellent job carefully refinishing my floors, straightening old wooden grates, doing a few extra touch ups on metal grates to make them look better, and adding a top coat to my porch as an extra. Barry did a great job communicating and even sent me a picture now and then of the progress. Everything was well cleaned when the job was finished. There was no dust anywhere and the floors look amazing. Pricing was very competitive and a great deal! I would recommend Barry Floors to anyone! We couldn't be happier!

Description of Work
Refinishing 111 year old Fir Floors

09/04/2019

Stephanie M.

The owner Barry and his team went above and beyond to make sure I got the right products for the best overall value. They were responsive, showed up on time and worked hard. The install looks great!

Description of Work
LVP Flooring and New Carpet

08/29/2019

Kevin W.

Barry managed this project quickly and professionally. He arrived quickly and finished the project in only a couple of weeks. He did exactly what he said he would do and in the time frame promised. This was a very enjoyable experience and I would highly recommend Barry for this type of work and will hire him again if the need arises.

Description of Work
Install hardwood floor and carpeting

07/26/2019

Parker V.

Barry saved the day! I had started this adventure with another flooring company and they were a complete nightmare! I made some calls around and found Barry, boy am I glad I did. I explained my situation to Barry and he was out at the house taking measurements the same day! Every other company I called that day didn't even pick up the phone. Barry took the time to inform me what my best options long term would be, we went over all of my goals for this project and settled on EVP. I picked a few color options I liked and Barry found the option that would arrive the quickest, per my request. The day the flooring arrived there was a crew installing it. I was amazed at the speed and ease of this after project after finding Barry. Not even a week after the flooring was installed I had a leak through a window flooding an area of the new floor. Barry was on the phone with me after hours helping me deal with everything and even offered to come take a look, the next morning, to see if anything needed to be pulled. Thank you Barry, you rock! The only semi-complaint I have is that the base boards weren't put on exactly the way they came off. Some small sections were cut to stitch it back together. This isn't the worst and they did a good job doing it but it's something I noticed.

Description of Work
All new flooring in the basement.

07/11/2019

Laura S.

Barry was great to work with, easy to communicate with, and delivered a great result. He even helped us fix an issue that another contractor caused! I would definitely recommend him and his team.

Description of Work
Replacing whole house laminate flooring and carpet

06/12/2019

Meghan M.

From quote to job done was 2 weeks! Barry patiently worked with us to figure out exactly what would fit our vision within our price range. He saw our vision and made it happen. His crew was diligent and clean. We will definitely hire Barry Floor, Inc again for our future flooring needs.

Description of Work
Installation vinyl tile and hardwood floors

06/11/2019

Jennifer R.

Barry Floors was amazing - from the pricing to the service to the finished project. The gentleman that did our floor was clean (always cleaning up at the end of every work day not just the end of the job) he took time to cover our furniture and prep the area. Very minimal dust. Overall very pleased and our floors look great. Would recommend them highly.

Description of Work
Added hardwood to existing hardwood floor and refinished entire floor

05/29/2019

Daniel C.

Barry was an absolute joy with which to work for our basement flooring. We called him after hours one night and he scheduled an appointment to meet him the next night. He was very accommodating with our busy work schedules which sometimes ran past normal 8-5 hours. Barry brought several carpet samples for us to view before we made our decision and never made us feel rushed. The carpet was ordered very quickly and his install crew was professional and fast though still did a fantastic job. Our basement carpet looks and feels awesome and our kids love it. Barry also installed our bathroom flooring. He is a great person to work with and very dedicated and passionate about his job. I would recommend Barry to anyone looking for a professional flooring installer with a personal touch.

Description of Work
Flooring Install

05/16/2019

Rhea R.

Barry was great! I needed to get my floors done quickly and he was able to get things started right away. I am beyond happy with the work done! Excellent work!

Description of Work
Hardwood Floor Refinishing

03/29/2019

Cathy M.

Barry was a pleasure to work with! He was professional, prompt, and made sure everything was exactly as we wanted it. Our floors look amazing!!!

Description of Work
Hardwood floor installation

03/21/2019

Matthew S.

Barry is very professional & his team work hard to complete the work. We’d hire again! They are punctual and very professional! Great work, easy scheduling & thank you!!!

Description of Work
Basement flooring

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

11/11/2018

Barbara K.

We decided to refinish our floors in two stages. The first coat was put on before the kitchen cabinets went in, and the final coat was put on when the kitchen remodel was finished. The workers came when they were supposed to come and finished the job when they said that they would. Barry put the final coat on my stairs himself to assure that it was done correctly. He also refinished my wood floor vents himself. The upstairs was very carefully covered with plastic to protect against the dust generated from sanding. Barry was very prompt in answering all phone and text messages.

Description of Work
Refinish of upstairs hardwood floors, patching of floors in kitchen for a remodel, adding a hardwood bull nose around stairs and refinish of stairs.

Handyman's Toolbelt Ltd.

HMToolbelt Ltd. is a locally owned and operated business that provides reliable, accurate, timely, and affordable carpentry services to Colorado Springs, Monument, Falcon, and Surrounding Areas. We are a business that focusses on carpentry, finish carpentry, boutique custom projects, woodworking, millwork and much more! We value our customers and we know how important your home is to you. That is why we perform all our work in your home as if it’s our own. Call us today to find out how we can help you with your carpentry needs. We look forward to working with you soon!

Seymour floors

Hardwood Floor Installs and sand and refinish and maintenance coats been in the business since 1996 we are a honest and loyal company looking to serve you

Wildhorse Contractors

We are a flooring company that has been in business in the Denver, Colorado Springs, Fort Collins and surrounding areas for 10 years now. We specialize in all aspects of hard surface flooring. We offer sand and re-finish of existing flooring, installation and finishing of new flooring, installation of new pre-finished hardwood, engineered, lvp, tile and laminate flooring. We specialize in all types of stair projects. We offer concrete grinding and leveling for all basement and slab applications. We also offer the installation of any trim. Thank you for considering us for that next flooring project you might have. Nate Johnson Wildhorse Contractors

Check, Visa, MasterCard