Bargain Bins LLC

Founded 2019 •

We're Residential Friendly! Bargain Bins provides dumpster options that fit the needs of homeowner projects big and small. We provide a full range of product options that are easy to place, fill and remove. Because we're so efficient, we're able to pass the savings on to our customers....

The Junk Ninja

The Junk Ninja

Thank you for looking me up! Licensed and insured I run a junk removal and demolition service. You point to what needs to disappear and I take it away. I prefer to recycle first, donate second, and dispose what is left over. Hiring me is quick and it saves you time, effort, truck rental, and back pain. Best of all, you help me support my 4 beautiful kids! My 16' x 8' box truck with oversized lift will get the job done. In quoting a price I take into consideration fuel, weight for disposal fees, and amount of labor required. A typical pickup truck bed is 6' x 8.' Each of these filled up is usually $150 for the first load full and each one after is reduced in price. Landfills charge by the pound so this is the primary consideration quoting your removal. Some variables change the price. Televisions, for instance, cannot be thrown in the trash and I am required to pay an extra fee to dispose of them. Appliances, however, are usually recycled so your quote would be less than had it been figured by volume or weight. My prices are very reasonable considering all expenses. Low offers from craigslist and other platforms most likely occur due to illegal dumping and business models with no long term plan. Structure removal and demolition has a wide price range based on materials used to build it and size. Send a picture for a fast quote. As far as scheduling is concerned I enjoy working early and late both, so we can complete your job soon after reaching out to me. The best way to proceed with a quote and quick service is to send pictures here or to 719-321-6676. I hope to work with you soon!

Offers by The Junk Ninja on Angi

06/25/2020

It was great. The bins were delivered when they said they would be and I was allowed to have the first bin a couple of days extra with no extra charge. Very easy to work with, punctual, good, competetive pricing, very quick turn around time to drop off and pick up bins. I'm going to call them again right now for my next clean out project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Junk hauled away

CATEGORY garbage collection,hauling services,dumpster service

04/16/2020

Awesome service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
dumpster rental

CATEGORY dumpster service

04/10/2020

They did an excellent service, they drop of a hauling vehicle on time, they are cost effective and very communicative.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a hauling service.

CATEGORY hauling services

04/08/2020

They did okay. The driver wasn't a great to deal with and I was pleased about the price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did garbage removal.

CATEGORY garbage collection

04/08/2020

Incredibly easy and professional! I would definitely recommend for ANYONE who needs to clear out some “stuff”

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
clean out

CATEGORY dumpster service

We provide residential friendly dumpster service for general clean-ups and projects. Our bin sizes are 3yd, 12yd, 15yd and 20yd.

We do not offer hazardous waste or e-waste pick-up.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, PayPal