Alternative Resurfacing Co

Founded 1997 • With Angi since November 2012

Family owned & operated....

MK Flooring

Professional Flooring Contractor

Providence Floor And Home

We specialize in carpet, luxury vinyl, engineered hardwood and tile sales and installation. We are a locally owned and operated family business that has been serving the front range for over 20 years.

El Toro Construction LLC

El Toro offers residential and commercial construction services in Colorado Springs and the surrounding areas these include but are not limited to- - Drywall ( hang, tape, texture) -Flooring ( Tile, hardwood, laminate, vinyl) -Remodel ( Bathroom, kitchen, basement) -Paint (Interior,exterior) -Demo -Trim Carpentry - Insulation -Landscape services -Concrete And much much more. We are licensed and insured. All of our staff are employed in house and have 10+ years in their skilled trade. We have a 5 star rated company, family owned and operated. We believe in quality, integrity and honor. And we look forward to serving you. Thank you so much for your interest and God bless.

08/30/2017

We have used Alternative Resurfacing in our three rental houses. We were wanting to get this house ready to sell and Kris was there to get the job done and always offer suggestions for making the remodel go smoother. The shower in particular was a worry as the fiberglass panel was cracked and needed replaced. Kris told us he would install a new fiberglass wall surround and would meet us at the har...

Description of Work
Re-grouting & resurfacing main bathtub tile, resurfacing main bath tub, resurface master bath shower pan and tile. Resurface kitchen counters.

08/16/2017

We own three rentals of which two we put on the market this summer to sell. Talk about stressful! There were a few items in particular that we worried over such as the shower in house # 2. The fiberglass in the wall surround was cracked in places and had to be replaced. We were originally just going to replace with a like material but after pricing Kris suggested we tile it as the price was compar...

Description of Work
House 1: Re-grouting main bathroom wall surround, resurfacing tub in main bath & repairing & resurfacing some countertops. House 2: Re-grouting hall bathroom wall surround & resurfacing tile, resurfacing tub in main bath. Resurfacing shower pan and tiling shower in master bath. Resurfacing kitchen counters.

09/26/2016

It didn't happen because he never returned my phone call.

Description of Work
I was trying to have a chip repaired. I called and left a message. After calling several other times, I never got a response and I gave up.

Category bathtub refinishing

08/19/2016

Kris gave me several product suggestions to bring sheen of one tub up.I ask him repeatedly if he did tile regrouting and the answer was yes. He stated he would send a bid to do the job and a follow-up call. None of this happened despite me sending a email asking about the quote.

Description of Work
I needed guidance regarding resurfacing tubs, replacing a fiberglass shower pan, and grouting the tiled bathroom areas.

08/08/2016

Tile and tub look new! Worked around our schedule. The guys were great, worked efficiently, and cleaned up when they were done. There was a solvent smell from the cleaner and paint curing as expected but, it only lasted a few days. Very happy with the results.

Description of Work
Regrout bath and resurface tub.

Category bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile

Countertops, tile, bathtub and cabinet resurfacing.

MasterCard, Visa, Check, American Express, Discover