AJs Landscaping

Founded 2006 • With Angi since June 2013

3.7

Landscaping services....

Cut-N-Edge Lawncare

Our customers count! We want your property to have the curb appeal you desire and your experience with Cut-N-Edge to be above any other company out there. We strive to meet each individual clients Lawn Maintenance needs and always make sure there is clear communication, timely follow-up and great customer care. We offer a variety of lawn care services, including mowing, aeration, power raking, bush trimming, fertilizing (no weed and feed), Spring & Fall clean ups and more. Contact us for great service and follow through!

McCurry

Hello! My name is Kenton Im twenty years old and have extensive knowledge on home care and am able to provide any service or chore you need Can fix appliances, yard work, detailed landscaping, cleaning, excavating and what ever task you need help with.

Lyon Tree Care

We offer tree removal, pruning, cable bracing, fire mitigation, health consultation, soil amendment and many other options. I consider myself "full service" meaning that my first goal is the health of the tree, and making them flourish.

02/22/2018

Julie M.

Juan arrived on time. He did winter yard clean up and light tree trimming. I am physically limited this season and normally would do the yard myself. We worked side by side as I instructed him how I wanted the fruit and deciduous trimmed. He swept up and hauled away all of the trimmings. I will hire again. Price was on the higher range but because I could have the clean up done as I wanted this was fine.

Description of Work
yard clean up and light tree trimming

Category lawn service,tree service

09/04/2015

Romildo F.

Description of Work
AJ's Landscaping built a two terraced retaining wall in our back yard. He assured us that the wall would be built properly with a good foundation, proper drainage and the bricks would be level. He did none of that. The foundation was the ground, no rock for a proper support. No rock was used behind the bricks for drainage. The wall is not level. It slopes back due to not having a proper foundation and the rock behind it for proper drainage and support. We had four separate contractors (all from your list) give us estimates on what it would cost to build that same wall. All four said that this was not properly built and wasn't even a good amateur job and it's work like this that gives the rest of us a bad name. All of their bids were significantly less that what AJ charged us ($4500). One was $1800 for the exact same wall, but built properly. The others varied from $2000 to $3600. The higher bid included drip irrigation and sod in front of the lower wall. All four bids included adding another layer of brick to the top wall to accomplish what we wanted and cleaning everything up after they were finished, haul off the excess material and the ground would be ready to plant flowers. AJ left a mess and the ground was not ready to plant flowers. Also, due to not having a proper foundation two of the bricks on the bottom of the terrace have cracked and others are starting to settle and separate. Dirt is also starting to wash out due to not having proper drainage. The cracking, settling and dirt washing out all happened within a week of finishing to job. The one recommendation AJ has on your list is the exact opposite of our experience. We have extensive picture of everything and would be happy to send them to you if you are interested.

Category landscaping,lawn service,hardscaping

01/23/2014

Cynthia A.

Juan, from AJs landscaping was a true lifesaver. I had just been scammed out of $9,000, and after 2 1/2 months, my fence was done terrible, with the whole front and part of the side still missing, and the guy disappeared on me again. I have been heartsick over the entire job, or lack of. I have dogs, so this has been very hard, and extremely stresssful for me, with no other options, since I had no money left. I hired Juan to help me with this, since I NEED a fence, and he even worked with me on the payment, considering what I just went through. He did a wonderful job, enclosed the open area, and even fixed part of the fence that was messed up, which was not included in payment, so he could do it right. He previously showed me numerouse pictures of before and after shots of landscaping he has done, all appear to be very good work, so once I get caught up with all this, I'm definitely hiring him to fix everything that was messed up, and left undone, by this con man, and do the landscaping for my front and back yards. I contacted Juan on Monday, he came the very next day (Tuesday), and worked all day, and about an hour on Wednesday, and got it completed, a HUGE relief off me. He is a hard working individual, professional, knowledgeable, and conscientious, wanting to do it right, and make his cusotmers happy. I know he accomplished that with me. I would recommend AJs Landscaping, and Juan, to anyone, and will definitely be hiring him later to do my landscaping.

Description of Work
Built the front part of my fence & completed approx 1/4 of the side fence, to a large backyard.

Category lawn service