Absolutely Green Inc.

Founded 2001 • With Angi since August 2010

2314 N Franklin St

Colorado Springs, CO 80907

Free estimate for lawn & tree care services....

06/05/2022

John B.

They sort of aerated and then came back to set up sprinklers. Lawn still looks like junk so I called them a couple weeks ago and they said they would be out to see what they could do. Haven't seen them and haven't been able to get in contact with them since the last call 2 weeks ago. Someone else told me they went out of business.

Description of Work
Lawn care, weed treatment

Category landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment

11/06/2017

John H.

Ongoing service with repeat treatments at planned intervals. Very knowledgeable, prompt, and professional! Great choice!

Description of Work
Lawn condition diagnosis and treatments.

11/01/2017

William M.

ok but did not provide notice of when work was performed

Description of Work
fertilize yard

09/13/2017

Michael R.

Inconsistent service; poor follow-up with my tenant; very low communication with me regarding condition of the lawn, treatment/restoration plan, scheduling. When I did speak with the company directly, they were very professional and courteous.

Description of Work
Weed control and fertilization

06/26/2017

Joseph M.

The folks at absolutely green were quick to respond to my purchase and the treatment was completed just a couple of days after. Two weeks later, my lawn looks much improved, very green and no more weeds! Will continue to use, highly recommended

Description of Work
Fertilization and aeration

05/30/2017

John Z.

We have used Absolutely Green for the last couple of years and are very pleased with the service received. Our yard wasn't terrible beforehand, but it did need some care from weeds, winter-kill, etc. Lawn is green and plush and we have no regrets choosing to go with Rich and his team. Hoping to continue the relationship for years to come.

Description of Work
Lawn treatment

05/21/2017

Jennifer A.

Great as always. Been using for 3 years.

Description of Work
Lawn treatments (5) and aeration (1)

12/01/2016

DeeDee H.

Rich had a beautiful caring personally who believe in customer's satisfaction. He was very knowledgable about his work and demonstrated it very well. He would explain everything before he started cutting and trimming.

Description of Work
Trimmed and raise up bottom of Blue Spruce tree.

11/08/2016

Joanna P.

Excellent! Just committed for another year!

Description of Work
Annual fertilization schedule. Neighbors often ask how I am able to make my yard look so nice! My answer is Absolutely Green. I only need to connect with them to commit for another year and they come take care of it!

06/28/2016

Andreea M.

Because we like and trust Rich, we use the company regularly for lawn treatment and fertilization, as well as for sprinkler system maintenance.

Description of Work
Rich is absolutely fabulous! We started working with him when he came to fix the sprinkler system at our new house. He worked very hard, got everything in top shape and charged us a very reasonable price. Now we use the company regularly for lawn treatment and fertilization. Thank you!

Category irrigation systems, lawn treatment

03/04/2016

Carolyn D.

Ou Lawn looked great all year long. Sprinkler issue: was punctual, responsive and professional.

Description of Work
5x/yr fertilization and week control, Also fixed a sprinkler issue,

10/18/2015

Dorinda E.

I am very happy with this company. I am pleased with their services and will continue to work with them. They applied the first application of fertilizer and weed killer, and my lawn looks much better. Rich was very quick to replace a sprinkler head I broke with my lawnmower.

Description of Work
Applied Weed Killer and Fertilizer to Lawn. Replaced broken sprinkler head.

10/06/2015

Regina B.

It's going well. We started late in the season but we are very happy with the service being provided.

Description of Work
Fertilizer, aeration & treating necrotic ring disease.

09/27/2015

Jennifer A.

They have done a wonderful job all year. They always call so I have a chance to get my dogs out of the yard.

Description of Work
Bought a package for 5 lawn treatments for $150.

09/12/2015

Paul M.

When we bought our house, the lawn was in very poor shape. Rich stated that he could get our lawn back in shape using this service. He adjusted our sprinkler heads to ensure the spray patterns were correct. He applied fertilizer and weed killer to the lawn and sprayed the beds. Our lawn has responded very favorably to the applications and the weeds in the beds have been killed. Rich and other technicians have been extremely professional, thorough, and conscientious. Rich also is very knowledgeable about yard and lawn issues and how to address them. We plan to use Absolutely Green in future years.

Description of Work
5 application service for our lawn during the growing season. Also bought a weed spray service for the beds.

08/20/2015

Yuan L.

First of all, they are very professional. The owner spent over one hour the first time when he turned on the sprinkler system and was patient to explain to me the system set-up. Second, it's convenient. I don't have to be at home at all for the following fertilizing and spraying. They finish the work on schedule and I don't need to worry a bit. Third and the most important, my lawn looks gorgeous this summer! Healthy and green! I will definitely use them next year!

Description of Work
Spray, fertilizer, maintain

08/19/2015

Sandra W.

Our lawn received several treatments and is now very green and healthy looking. We had some dead spots in the yard but they are now green and growing. I'd recommend this company.

Description of Work
We have received several treatments for our lawn.

07/20/2015

Patricia R.

Really went the extra mile to do great work. Very professional, punctual, and our lawn has never looked better. I highly recommend!

Description of Work
Lawn fertilizer, weed control, and sprinkler work

07/08/2015

Angela D.

It went great. I had no problem at all. They were great.

Description of Work
They did lawn fertilization and weed control application.

06/17/2015

Colleen B.

Been back twice so far. Very thorough and professional. Lawn looks emerald green! Recommend this service!

Description of Work
fertilizer/weed control for the lawn

06/17/2015

Geoffry V.

Service performed went well. The associate who did the work was honest and did a great job.

Description of Work
Applied fertilizer and weed control on my lawn.

06/16/2015

Stephen K.

Rick is very responsive to all questions and returns calls promptly. Great service too! I don't have to worry about dealing with fertilizer and weed control, and I know the service is completed because Rick leaves an invoice of worked performed along with a flag indicating lawn treatment. The price is right and the service is excellent...Thanks Rick!

Description of Work
5 Lawn Fertilizer and Weed Control Applications

06/10/2015

Dante G.

This company is good competition for Integrated Lawn and Tree care.

Description of Work
First of five treatments. Within a week, noticed the lawn was more green and lush than before.

Category lawn service, tree service

05/27/2015

Ester U.

They were really great. The guy was a really nice man and they treated the front and the back of the house. I think I spent $47. I have recommended them. Our neighbors across from our house use them now.

Description of Work
I used Absolutely Green for lawn fertilization and treatment services 3 weeks ago.

05/11/2015

Donald T.

After purchasing the deal we received a message within in one day to schedule our first application. During the call we talked about trees and issues we've been having and potential other issues with bugs. Very straight forward - they would look at the trees and review our needs but he is against just spraying pesticide willy nilly, thankfully. Applied the weed & feed letting us know since we had dogs in the back. Grass is greening up and weeds seem to be disappearing so good start. Have not heard anything regarding our trees needing any bug stuff or certain types of fertilizer. We expect to be notified for summer application as we close in on July.

Description of Work
Fertilize our yard 3 times over the course of 2015. Only one application has been completed as this is only May 2015. 2d Application in July and 3d Application Fall

Category lawn service, lawn treatment, tree service