1-800-GOT-JUNK? Colorado Springs Metro

Founded 2000 • With Angi since March 2012

1-800-GOT-JUNK? is a residential and commercial junk removal company. The company keeps over 60% of collected items out of the landfill by recycling and donating. We Except Cash,Check or Credit Cards and also do invoicing upon approval....

MAGNIFICENT MOVERS

Founded in 2008, The Magnificent Movers is a full service moving company that is locally owned and operated in Northern Colorado. We focus on providing the best moving experience and moving value in the business. As a local business, we treat your belongings as if they were our very own, taking great care in packing, moving and unpacking your items. Contact us for a quote today! -MAGNIFICENT MOVERS

Junk King Colorado Springs

Junk King is the fastest and greenest junk removal service in town. We offer a full range of junk removal services to customers. Often, same day service is available and our prices include ALL LABOR, vehicle expenses, dumping and recycling fees. In other words, our prices are simply based on the amount of volume your items take up in our truck so if you need something out of the attic, we will remove it and dispose of it for no extra charge. Junk King operates six days a week, Mon through Sat, from 8 AM to sundown and we are locally owned & operated so service is our priority. We recycle up to 60% or more of our truck loads and we work very hard to bring you the best prices and most value for the area. Junk King is fully licensed and insured, we are uniformed and professional. The only thing we do not haul is hazardous waste. We will haul tires, however, there is a service fee for them since Colorado now considers tires hazardous waste. We offer senior and military discounts.

04/08/2021

Fantastic job from Got Junk. First time using your service, but not my last! Thanks!

Description of Work
I tore out an entire patio on the back of my home and the guys came by, gave me an estimate and hauled off all of the wood, including the nails and screws, and charge a very reasonable price. I’d recommend it to all my friends!! Great job guys.

Category garbage collection,hauling services,leaf removal,Uncategorized

09/25/2019

Went well. They were quick and very nice guys

Description of Work
Remove and dispose of Hot Tub

06/11/2019

They dropped off the mini roll off bin when they said but picked it up a day later than expected. However we didn't get charge as much as the quote so that was a nice surprise. We kind of worried about neighbors adding stuff to the bin but it went well with that too. We didn't do a lot of comparison in prices but they were a bit less expensive than our regular disposal company.

Description of Work
Needed to have branches hauled

Category hauling services,leaf removal

06/17/2017

Great! Alex and Trey were awesome! On time , friendly and helpful. Moved all of my junk with a smile " really with a smile"

Description of Work
Removal of waste from two bath remodels

03/06/2017

Went well. The crew was very professional. I will use them again and will recommend them to friends and family.

Description of Work
Hauled my junk away.

Category hauling services

1-800-GOT-JUNK? Offers full service junk removal for homes or businesses. We'll haul, load, and clean up so you don't have to!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal