Bear Paw Construction & Roofing LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since October 2013

4.3

all major credit cards accepted, $349 roof certifications, discounts available on full roof replacements. ask about gutter specials...

Rhino Systems INC

Since 1997, we have been specializing in stucco services and repairs! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Red Diamond Roofing

Red Diamond Roofing is a full-service roofing contractor serving the Colorado front-range. We offer new roof installations as well as roof repair services to both residential and commercial clients. Additional services include blown-in fiberglass attic insulation, gutter and Siding installation. We are a business dedicated to a superior customer experience. Being upfront and ethical is our philosophy for good business. The difference between a good roof and a great roof is attention to detail. We take pride in delivering a quality product each and every time. We offer 0% financing for up to 12 months if you qualify for purchases from $1,000 - $45,000

Skylight Specialists, Inc.

Skylight Specialists, Inc., is a family owned & operated skylight company based in Littleton, CO. We repair, replace and install all residential and commercial skylights. With the support of a thoroughly-trained and highly skilled crew of in-house technicians, we have special teams of experts dedicated to each of our commercial & residential divisions that are fully equipped with the knowledge and experience necessary to see your project through. Since 1980, Skylight Specialists, Inc. has been redefined “living space” and brought light to our customer’s lives. Backed by over 30 years of experience & over 10,000 customers, we are the nation’s #1 skylight resource.

Offers by Skylight Specialists, Inc. on Angi

11/23/2020

Bear Paw was very high pressure and hard to schedule to do the work. Once the work was completed there were funds due to me for overpayment over nearly $3,000. Josh (owner) acknowledged that in an account overview sent to me. I have been trying to collect for nearly a year to no avail. They provided incorrect contact and web information and claimed to BBB Accredited, however in filing a claim on B...

Description of Work
Roofing for house due to hail damage

Category roofing,garage builders

05/22/2017

I felt like they were extremely professional, always showed up when they said, very knowledgeable and any question I had they went above and beyond to answer thoroughly. Originally my insurance was only going to pay a portion of the repairs, but the people at Bear Paw Construction & Roofing LLC really came through getting almost twice the amount to complete all of the repairs that needed to be don...

Description of Work
Replaced Roof and Gutters

Thank you for taking the time to review our work!

05/18/2017

He did a fantastic job. Very professional. He was timely, got it done when he said so. Kept the site clean.

Description of Work
He did a couple of fireplaces for me.

Category masonry

Thank you for taking the time to review our work!

05/17/2017

It was great. The kitchen looks really good.They were efficient and on time.

Description of Work
They remodeled my kitchen. They also did roofing work for me in Colorado a few years ago.

Category home remodeling

Thanks you for taking the time to review your experience in using us!

05/17/2017

They were on-time, dependable, and honest. I highly recommend them for other clients, we enjoyed them and they're very professional. They made us feel like we're a priority.

Description of Work
They worked on an insurance repair from a leaking pipe, flooring, sheet rock repair and texturing, painting, as well as electrical repairs caused by the water damage.

Category remodeling

Thank you for taking the time to share and review your experience with us!

roofing, gutters, siding, storm restoration, remodeling construction

window cleaning/repair, appliance repair/replacement.