Aspen Falls Custom Design & Landscape

Founded 2005 • With Angi since January 2010

18 employees. Uses subs....

White Rabbit Lawn Landscape and garden

we are here for your lawn needs. services we provide include bush and tree trimming, landscape design, lawn maintenance, weed and unwanted plant removal, garden design, and general lawn needs.

L&H Construction

Additional services - Commercial janitorial, construction clean-up, concrete driveways, drainage, curbing, lawn fertilization, build or repair retaining walls, bark, mulch and wood chip refill, lawn mowing, edging & trimming.

Kong Krete Pros

Kong Krete pros. We can handle all your concrete needs With 150.k worth of equipment 20 years of experience and a 7 man crew we are ready to take on any size project. Broken concrete,heaved concrete,garage floors, patios,walkways, stamped concrete, driveways commercial and residential, concrete drains,curb and gutters, basements foundation building ,swimming pools,retaining walls, brick mason work and landscaping we aim to make your experience with us the top quality and professional. We want you to be pleased not only in our unbeatable prices but in experience as well . Call today (720)550-2777

04/18/2020

Professional, timely, courteous, and easy to work with. Can't say enough about the team at Aspen. Once we were on the same page, due to our crazy schedules and unable to be with them at all times, they took over and not only met but exceeded our requests while throwing in a few design ideas that we were not thinking of but were pleasantly surprised.

Description of Work
Relocation of dog run, design and build new type of fence, new pavers around back porch, installed lights in trees and in ground, converted outdoor wood burning fireplace to gas, installed gravel and sitting boulders around free standing fire pit, built a brick table that held a new beverage fridge, modified sprinkler system to accommodate new fencing, installed new can lights and heaters in ceiling of porch

Category excavators,irrigation systems,masonry,pavers, gravel,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

07/13/2017

Aspen Falls Design and Landscaping has recently completed their design project for my front and backyard. I am thrilled with the results and have received so many compliments already. I requested four bids and Aspen Falls provided both the best looking design and the best pricing for the finished project. Kim was the designer and was so easy to work with from my many questions to changing my mind about some design details I had originally wanted. My concerns and happiness with the finished project was a top priority for this company. It looks great--the outdoor kitchen, paver patio, the plants/shrubs/trees selected, the overall finished look. Juan and his crew worked tirelessly and efficiently to complete. The neighbors that I knew and other people around the neighborhood would stop me when I was outside and comment on how hard working they were and the excellent job they were doing. I rate this company an A+++.

Description of Work
Design a landscape project for front and backyard with paver patio and outdoor kitchen,

Category landscaping

11/07/2013

we made a LOT of changes through the process and they were able to adjust and the project wound up looking great. they are easy to work with and responsive, and costs were very reasonable.

Description of Work
front landscaping

Category landscaping

Thank you for your review [members name]. It was a pleasure to take care of your landscaping needs. Best regards, The Aspen Falls Team

Landscape design, installation, remodel, maintenance & lighting, irrigation, paver patios & walkways, masonry, water features, fountains & fire elements.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available