Rex Roofing & Restoration, LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since July 2017

As a general contractor specializing in hail-damage related insurance claim restoration projects, Rex Roofing & Restoration, LLC serves a one-stop shop for all of your hail storm repair needs. We manage & excel at phases of the insurance restoration process. We begin by inspecting your property for damage & meeting your Insurer on site to insure a fair settlement including performing the work according to all standards set by your local building department. Areas we inspect & manage include -Roofing -Siding -Windows -Painting -Guttering -Any additional areas necessitated by the storm Next we help you select the materials used to repair your home or business, maximizing your repairs aesthetics, longevity & even potential insurance premium savings. Finally we manage the installer's and finalize directly with your Insurer, making sure your claim concludes as quickly and professionally as possible. Leave the stress to us, and let et us be your hail-storm concierge!...

A Service Provider's profile image

+10 more images

CeDUR Synthetic Wood Shake Roof Replacment

CeDUR Synthetic Wood Shake Roof Replacment

roofing202280919
We just finished another beautiful "#CeDUR" synthetic wood-shake roof installation in Colorado Springs. This customer had minor storm damage to their original cedar shake roof that #rexroofing negotiated into full roof replacement via their insurer. This product has all the same beauty, but is also Class-A Fire Rated & Hail-Resistant! 🔥👏 Really stunning product from #cedurbuildingmaterials ! #newroof #roofreplacement #stormdamage #WoodShake #cedur

roofing (11)gutter repair (5)woodworking (2)stucco (1)insulation (1)handyman (1)

06/12/2022

Ingrid T.

Incredible work on a new roof. Joe does a amazing job working with the insurance company. All the people that work for Joe are very friendly and care about their clients. Great job and the clean up was outstanding, very happy.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 03/31/2022

Review for  Rex Roofing & Restoration, LLC - 5208 Galena Ave, Castle Rock, CO - 39763700

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you!

06/12/2022

Rosalee J.

This company doesn't do interior home jobs, yet they helped me with no hesitation. There are no words that can express how wonderful this company is. Rex Roofing & Restoration LLC; is very professional, and went over and beyond to help with the horrible situation that I was in. I was without hot water for over 3 weeks from water damage of a hot water heater. I could not get Teir1 Restoration in Castle Rock CO to move forward after the mediation was done. I contact Joe, and he took the time to listen to my issues and offered to help me out. His Office manager Shannon even got a temporary floor set for the hot water heater within two days of contacting me. After a little over 4 weeks I finally had hot water, and it was so apricated. Shannon got the drywall done in less than a week, then got me on the schedule for my hard wood floor installation asap too. Once my project was completed, that was when I found out that this company primarily does Hail damage on homes in Colorado. It almost brought me to tears, how do you thank a company stepping up like that. THANK YOU so much every one of you at Rex Roofing & Restoration for all your help!

Description of Work
Rebuild of living room & bathroom after water tank leak.

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 06/13/2022

04/29/2022

Linda O.

Everything was wonderful. The person on the phone understood the strange circumstances we had due to the strong winds recently. Heartland Construction responded quickly to our problem! The specialist was prompt, very knowledgeable in what he was doing, congenial and cleaned up after the repair. We will definitely hire this company for other repairs or new work in our home! Thanks Heartland Construction Services!

Description of Work
Repair of gutter downspout

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 04/27/2022

08/13/2020

Cynthia K.

Don came by to do an estimate the day after we called. He did a thorough job crawling around the attic to assess the work that needed to be done. He even told us that we didn't need some of the work we thought we did, and saw other things that needed to be added -- at a price that was LESS than our original estimate!! Heartland worked with us to find the perfect shingle, then proceeded to do the work in a timely, professional manner. We recommend Heartland for all your roofing needs and would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Replace Old, Hail-Damaged Roof

Work Completed On 08/13/2020

Thank you for the positive feedback [Member Name Removed]!

07/16/2020

Peter W.

Our experience replacing our homes roof and gutters with Heartland Construction was excellent. The communication was very responsive and thorough, as I had a lot of questions on the estimate, insurance options, roof materials, and the whole process. I walked around the roof after, and found the roof, flashing, and overall work to be quite impressive. Little things like covering all exposed nail heads with silicone was nice to see. Also, the work crews cleaned up my yard better than expected. Heartland was very responsive when I showed them some slight damage to my front porch rail, from wind knocking over the roofing crews ladder, and they sent a repair guy who fixed it. Thank you Heartland team for great service and professionalism.

Description of Work
roof and gutter replacement

Category gutter repair, roofing, woodworking

Work Completed On 06/25/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your kind words, it was a pleasure working with you. -The HCS Team

03/28/2020

Tuan B.

Roof Inspection

Description of Work
I needed a roof inspection done and Joe came out the next day. He provided a comprehensive report on the condition of the roof. At no time did Joe pressure or attempted to up sell additional services. I would highly recommend using Joe for any future roofing needs.

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

Thanks [Member Name Removed]!

03/05/2020

Kyle M.

The heartland team was great the whole way through. Joe’s team was very responsive through the quoting, scheduling and repair process. Fair price and high quality work. I’d absolutely use the Heartland team again for future projects

Description of Work
Roof Repair

Work Completed On 02/20/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed], we appreciate the positive feedback!

10/28/2019

Tom G.

Fantastic! Very professional; their response was immediate. I am retired and served in the construction industry for over 30 years. I consider Heartland Construction Services to be exemplary in their field of roofing. They did what they agreed to do; on time; for the price they quoted. Their attitudes were amazing - very courteous. Tom Grande

Description of Work
Tile Roof Repair

Work Completed On 10/28/2019

10/23/2019

Matt D.

Extremely well

Description of Work
Roofing, Guttering, Carpentry, Insulation

Category gutter repair, insulation, roofing, woodworking

Work Completed On 10/23/2019

10/22/2019

Rick C.

They were terrific. Great response, great work, reasonable price!

Description of Work
Roof Repair

Work Completed On 10/22/2019

10/22/2019

Dave S.

Joe, the owner showed up on time and was more than fair and upfront with me. He performed the work that he said he would and did a fine job. I trusted him and he didn't let me down. I'd definitely use their services again.

Description of Work
Roof Inspection and repair

Work Completed On 10/22/2019

09/30/2019

Laurie L.

I am very satisfied. The owner is very attentive and he take care of things and respond immediately to my inquiry. He talked to my insurance company which is awesome.

Description of Work
Roofing Siding Stucco Gutter Repair & Replacement

Category gutter repair, roofing, stucco, endodontics

Work Completed On 09/30/2019

09/30/2019

Marina R.

They did fine.

Description of Work
They replaced a new roof.

Work Completed On 07/30/2019