Heartland Construction Services LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since July 2017

5208 Galena Ave

Castle Rock, CO 80104

As a general contractor specializing in hail-damage related insurance claim restoration projects, Heartland Construction Services serves a one-stop shop for all of your hail storm repair needs. We manage & excel at phases of the insurance restoration process. We begin by inspecting your property for damage & meeting your Insurer on site to insure a fair settlement including performing the work according to all standards set by your local building department. Areas we inspect & manage include -Roofing -Siding -Windows -Painting -Guttering -Any additional areas necessitated by the storm Next we help you select the materials used to repair your home or business, maximizing your repairs aesthetics, longevity & even potential insurance premium savings. Finally we manage the installer's and finalize directly with your Insurer, making sure your claim concludes as quickly and professionally as possible. Leave the stress to us, and let et us be your hail-storm concierge!...

roofing (10)gutter repair (3)woodworking (2)stucco (1)insulation (1)

08/13/2020

Don came by to do an estimate the day after we called. He did a thorough job crawling around the attic to assess the work that needed to be done. He even told us that we didn't need some of the work we thought we did, and saw other things that needed to be added -- at a price that was LESS than our original estimate!! Heartland worked with us to find the perfect shingle, then proceeded to do the w...

Description of Work
Replace Old, Hail-Damaged Roof

Work Completed On 08/13/2020

Thank you for the positive feedback [Member Name Removed]!

07/16/2020

Our experience replacing our homes roof and gutters with Heartland Construction was excellent. The communication was very responsive and thorough, as I had a lot of questions on the estimate, insurance options, roof materials, and the whole process. I walked around the roof after, and found the roof, flashing, and overall work to be quite impressive. Little things like covering all exposed nail he...

Description of Work
roof and gutter replacement

Category gutter repair,roofing,woodworking

Work Completed On 06/25/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your kind words, it was a pleasure working with you. -The HCS Team

03/28/2020

Roof Inspection

Description of Work
I needed a roof inspection done and Joe came out the next day. He provided a comprehensive report on the condition of the roof. At no time did Joe pressure or attempted to up sell additional services. I would highly recommend using Joe for any future roofing needs.

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

Thanks [Member Name Removed]!

03/05/2020

The heartland team was great the whole way through. Joe’s team was very responsive through the quoting, scheduling and repair process. Fair price and high quality work. I’d absolutely use the Heartland team again for future projects

Description of Work
Roof Repair

Work Completed On 02/20/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed], we appreciate the positive feedback!

10/28/2019

Fantastic! Very professional; their response was immediate. I am retired and served in the construction industry for over 30 years. I consider Heartland Construction Services to be exemplary in their field of roofing. They did what they agreed to do; on time; for the price they quoted. Their attitudes were amazing - very courteous. Tom Grande

Description of Work
Tile Roof Repair

Work Completed On 10/28/2019

10/23/2019

Extremely well

Description of Work
Roofing, Guttering, Carpentry, Insulation

Category gutter repair,insulation,roofing,woodworking

Work Completed On 10/23/2019

10/22/2019

They were terrific. Great response, great work, reasonable price!

Description of Work
Roof Repair

Work Completed On 10/22/2019

10/22/2019

Joe, the owner showed up on time and was more than fair and upfront with me. He performed the work that he said he would and did a fine job. I trusted him and he didn't let me down. I'd definitely use their services again.

Description of Work
Roof Inspection and repair

Work Completed On 10/22/2019

09/30/2019

I am very satisfied. The owner is very attentive and he take care of things and respond immediately to my inquiry. He talked to my insurance company which is awesome.

Description of Work
Roofing Siding Stucco Gutter Repair & Replacement

Category gutter repair,roofing,stucco,endodontics

Work Completed On 09/30/2019

09/30/2019

They did fine.

Description of Work
They replaced a new roof.

Work Completed On 07/30/2019

General Contractors specializing in hail-storm related Insurance Claim restoration. -Roofing -Siding -Guttering -Window Replacement -PAinting, exterior & interior

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal