JP's Professional Window Cleaning

Founded 1999 • With Angi since January 2012

7949 Hwy 133

Carbondale, CO 81623

Mention you viewed us on Angie's List and receive 10% off your first cleaning!

10/28/2022

Andrew K.

Jason did a great job cleaning our interior and exterior windows. They’ve never been so clean. He was timely, responsive and very detail oriented. Great job!

Description of Work
Interior and exterior window cleaning.

09/20/2020

Sandeep K.

JP was professional, timely and did quality work

Description of Work
Window cleaning

05/13/2020

Tasha W.

JP has done a fabulous job for us for several years! Professional, detailed, and fair pricing!

Description of Work
Window cleaning

09/06/2017

Kathy A.

Great, windows and screens are clean

Description of Work
Excellent job. Professional attitude and work ethis

10/27/2016

Kim A.

No one ever called or emailed me back

Description of Work
Wanted my windows washed

10/07/2015

Lynne H.

Beautiful clean windows.

Description of Work
Excellent service. Cleaned our extra dirty windows inside and out in one day. Jason took extra time to show us windows that needed to be replaced. We will definitely use them again in the future!

08/18/2015

Cita S.

It went as well as can be! Very careful inside, no spills, no scraping. Found a problem on one window i had not seen.

Description of Work
Washed all windows inside and out, complicated house with many different size windows.

Category glass repair, window cleaning, ceiling fans

07/10/2015

Rebecca Q.

We've used JP's service in the past, and we have never been disappointed. I am amazed at how quickly they worked (4 1/2 hours for the entire job, with two workers), and how thoroughly they cleaned. They paid close attention to detail, and missed nothing. Jason, the owner, made sure we were completely satisfied before leaving. This company is among the truly professional ones in the Roaring Fork valley, and I recommend them without reservation. They're friendly and great to have around, as well! file:///Users/beckiquinn/Desktop/photo%2011.04.32%20AM.JPG

Description of Work
JP's cleaned our windows, inside and out. The exterior windows of our forested, hillside Carbondale home attract red dirt and pollens. Our home home has 3 stories climbing up a hill and 77 windows, many hard-to-reach, and is a huge challenge for any window cleaner.

04/29/2014

Teri B.

JP provided excellent service in a timely manner. Communicated well about the process and delivered a value for the money paid. He will be my first call when I need his services again.

Description of Work
Cleaned my windows

Category ceiling fans

Rocky Cleaning Service

House cleaning Deep clean Commercial cleaning +10 year experience We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Girls Cleaning LLC

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in cleaning services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Keep Dreaming

Your satisfaction is my priority and I strive to provide a service I am proud of. I am always prepared for any cleaning requirements and will complete your requested tasks in a timely manner with detail and precision, and at a price you'll love. Throughout the cleaning process, I strive to be in constant communication with my customers until the job is done. If you have questions or special requests, just drop me a message. I have tailored my services to residential, commercial, events, short-term rental, and move-in/outs. Each service is priced per standard cleaning or per deep cleaning. Standard Cleaning $45/hour First 30 miles from my home to yours (and back) is free. All travel distances after 30 miles requires a travel fee.

Check, PayPal
    Satisfaction

Residential and commercial window, solar panel, gutter, blind, ceiling fan & construction cleaning and dusting & window treatment.