Healthy Home Carpet and Air Duct Cleaning

Founded 1989 • With Angi since November 2005

Awards & Badges

11811 Upham St Unit #8

Broomfield, CO 80020

We are a Super Service Award winner on Angies List. Healthy Home has been cleaning homes since 1989. " A Clean Home is a Healthy Home". We are family-owned and operated. When it comes to cleaning, we have the trained technicians, skills, and equipment to get the job done right. All of our uniformed employees are certified by the IICRC and have been background checked to the standards you would expect of your baby sitter. All cleaning comes with our No Bull Guarantee: "You Will Get The Most Thorough Cleaning Ever, Or It's Free". Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning, No one cleans them better! If all you want is a cheap, brush the dirt off the surface carpet and upholstery cleaning, please call someone else. Our cleaning method will give you the most thorough cleaning possible. You will be absolutely thrilled with the like-new appearance of your carpet and pholstery. Remember. "A Clean Home is a Healthy Home" Air Duct Cleaning, If you are going to get your air ducts cleaned, get them cleaned correctly! We clean your whole ventilation system the correct way. We use gasoline powered, high air flow vacuum systems with 200 psi air scrubbers to push the dirt and dust out of your whole system. Don't be fooled by low pricing of low powered shop vac style equipment or equipment designed to be used for carpet cleaning. We clean one air duct at a time and repeat this process until your whole system is clean. Carpet Re-stretching and Repairs, Does your carpet have Wrinkles, Ripples and Buckles? Why shouldn't you get your carpets fixed right now? Are you putting up with carpet that doesn't look it's best because you didn't know it could be fixed? Are you afraid of what it might cost? Most of our clients say repairs cost less than they thought and are happy to have their carpets looking like new again. y way to fix wrinkled carpet is to re-stretch the carpet. Re-stretching requires training, skill and patience. It is more difficult to re-stretch a carpet than it is...

Deals

carpet cleaning (875)air duct cleaning (255)upholstery cleaning (113)carpet installation (56)floor cleaning (29)oriental rug cleaning (24)house cleaning (6)tile installation (3)gutter cleaning (1)

01/25/2021

Very well. The two workers were very careful, worked quickly, and polite.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating/cooling vents and ducts cleaned.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2021

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thanks for choosing Healthy Home Services for your Air Duct and Carpet Cleaning. I will pass your 5 Star comments on to Steven and Mike. It was our pleasure to be able to work in your home. See you again soon. Don DeLeeuw A Clean Home is a Healthy Home 303-466-3366

09/08/2020

Healthy Home did a great job cleaning our ducts. Very courteous and careful with walls, rugs, and furniture. No hidden costs from the estimate. I will have them back again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Duct Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2020

Hello Angies List Member, Thank you for posting a "A" review for us. We are not new to cleaning Air Duct Systems the correct way. No low powered carpet cleaning units or electric shop vac'[Member Information Removed], only the strongest gas powered systems. You now have " A Clean and Healthier Home" Don DeLeeuw 303-466-3366

09/02/2020

very well friendly, efficient service informative helpful

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2020

Hello Angie's List member, Thanks for choosing Healthy Home. It was our pleasure to be able to work in your home and we will look forward to seeing you again soon. Have a great Fall season. Don DeLeeuw A Clean Home is a Healthy Home 303-466-3366

08/27/2020

Cleaning living room, bedroom, and closet were done efficiently and thoroughly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2020

Hello Angies List Member, Thank you for choosing Healthy Home, were A Clean Home is a Healthy Home. I will pass your positive comments on to your cleaning technician. We will look forward to seeing you again soon. Have a great Fall season. Don DeLeeuw 303-466-3366

08/24/2020

The technicians were on time (actually a little bit early, and they did call to make sure that timing would work for us). They were polite and respectful, and it seems that they did a thorough job, although it's difficult to tell with ducts - but we could hear that there was a great deal of debris that was being vacuumed out of the ducts. Overall, I would recommend this business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed], With the Gas Powered equipment we use along with two very experienced guys you know the work was done correctly. It was our pleasure to be able to work in you home. Thank you for the A rating on Angies List, I will pass your comments on to Steven and Mike asap. You now have "A Clean and Healthy Home" Don DeLeeuw 303-466-3366

08/18/2020

The representative came for estimate right on time. He was very informative, friendly and professional. The only problem is he never submitted the estimate so we cleaned the carpet ourselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed whole house carpet cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2020

Hello Angie's List member, I am not sure why you posted this review about not getting your estimate. Yours is the home you were selling for your Mom. The carpet was 20 plus years old, soiled and in bad need of re stretch or replacement. I suggested saving dollars on repairs because of its age and just cleaning. This estimate was emailed to you the same day Aug 5th at 3:41 PM, it was also snail mai...

07/28/2020

Top to bottom, excellent job! I've used them before for area rugs & carpets, but hadn't tried the other services. I literally couldn't find a thing that they didn't do well. Cleaning, plus attention-to-detail on chair legs, returning things to the right location, etc. I also left them my keys and they were great about confirming where / how they should be returned. They also called with the price ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets, Chair and Ducts Cleaned

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning,air duct cleaning,oriental rug cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2020

Photo for Healthy Home Carpet and Air Duct Cleaning - 11811 Upham St, Broomfield, CO - 38755087

Hello Angies List Member, Thank you for the excellent 5 Star review on our services. I will pass your positive comments on to your cleaning technicians later this morning. It was our pleasure to be able to work in your home and we will look forward to seeing you again soon. Don DeLeeuw A Clean Home is a Healthy Home 303-466-3366

05/14/2020

Best air duct cleaning I've ever had! We've had our ducts cleaned before by another company, but it is clear now that the other company did not do a good job. Healthy Home Services was very through and spent a good amount of time on each duct. They also exhaust all the air outside, so there was no dust being blown through the house. I would definitely recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole-House Air Duct Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2020

Hello Angie's List Member, It was our pleasure to be able to work in your home. Yes, there is a difference in Air Duct Cleaning systems and experience, why most coupon company are using the low powered electric shop vac style equipment we us only high powered gas vacuums and air scrubbers. Steven and Mike have over 20 of doing this type of work. Thanks again for the great review. Don DeLeeuw A Cle...

04/18/2020

This is the second time I have used Healthy Home. Kevin has been the person that was sent both times and he has done a great job each time. My carpets are truly clean and this time also he cleaned 2 area rugs for me. I would highly recommend this company. They are skilled at what they do, very professional and easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet and area rug cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed], I will pass your positive comments on to Kevin asap. It is always our pleasure be able to work for a repeat client. We will look forward to seeing you again soon. A Clean Home is a Healthy Home Don DeLeeuw 303-466-3366

03/09/2020

It went very well. Kept me up to date on arrival time Explained their procedure to me. Techs and office staff were friendly throughout. I would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned Air Ducts in house and dryer vent

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2020

Hello Angie's List Member, Thank you for choosing Healthy Home Air Care. It was our pleasure to be able to clean the air ducts and whole system in your home. We will look forward to seeing you again soon, maybe for some area rug cleaning. I will pass your positive comments on to Steven and Mike. Don DeLeeuw 303-466-3366 A Clean Home is a Healthy Home.

Carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, area rug cleaning, air duct cleaning, tile cleaning, carpet repair, carpet re stretching.

New carpet installation. VCT tile cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard