DrainBusters Plumbing

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2007

Family locally owned & operated....

JC Mechanical LLC

We are a small family owned company with over 30 years’ experience dedicated to providing the best service possible to our customers. We strive on customer satisfaction. Since we are a family owned company, we aim to make you feel as if you are a part of our family. We offer competitive pricing along with quality services provided. We offer 24-month financing on jobs as low as $500.00 up to $15000 dollars with approved credit with rates as low as 6%. We understand that people’s systems break when they least expect it so we offer a wide range of options that can help fit your needs. When contractors come to provide a service most people are very cautious. We at JC Mechanical want to change that uneasy feeling you may have when a new contractor enters your home and become the HVAC contractor you can trust is doing the work properly, at a fair price, and in a timely manner every single time . We guarantee 100% customer satisfaction and if for some reason you are not satisfied then you do not pay us a dime

All Climate Systems, LLC

We are a small family owned Angie’s List Super Service Award winning business! We offer skilled installation, timely upkeep, and lasting repairs, keeping your home running smoothly, efficiently, and to your highest expectations. Our fleet of service trucks brings prompt, professional, and expert solutions right to your doorstep. Punctual arrival, tidy work sites, and courteous treatment are simply the way we do business. Let us enhance your comfort and convenience, help you cut energy use and costs, and deliver greater value for your investment. We focus on exceptional quality, from the products we recommend and install, to the strategies we implement, working always toward superior system performance and longevity.

Fix-it 24/7 Plumbing, Heating & Air

Family owned and operated since 2013, Fix-It 24/7 is your go-to source for all your plumbing, heating and air repairs and upgrades. Serving the entire Denver Metro Area, we can take care of all your household needs, no matter their simplicity or complexity. At Fix-It 24/7, we take pride in providing our customers with world-class customer service. From the time you call us to the completion of your repair, installation or maintenance, rest assured you will be treated with utmost care, respect and empathy. We came from humble beginnings, having started as just a small family business. And while we’ve experienced growth, Fix-It 24/7 is committed to preserving the small business mentality, treating each and every customer as if they’re members of our extended family. Fix-It 24/7 is more than just our company name, it’s our specialty. While some companies tout having 24-Hour Emergency Service, what they really mean is that they schedule service around the clock, not that they are available to complete the work 24/7. We, however, schedule and perform service 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. Whether a problem arises at 2 p.m. or 2 a.m., we are here to aid you the moment you need us.

Offers by Fix-it 24/7 Plumbing, Heating & Air on Angi

08/02/2016

Edward K.

We discovered the hard way that the faucet for the back hose had cracked inside the house and flooded our basement. We called Drainbusters at 8:30 am, the plumber arrived at 10:00 am, the work was done by 11:15 am. The price was appropriate. I'm very happy with the very quick response.

Description of Work
Replaced broken exterior faucet that had resulted in flooded basement.

08/02/2016

ROBERT M.

Prompt, affordable and easy to deal with

Description of Work
Needed help w installing a kitchen faucet ... They were prompt and courteous and affordable!

01/07/2016

Daniel B.

It went perfect! James showed up on time. He was both polite and personable. He took time to first size up the problem and fully understand my house's hidden pipe connections before he started the work, itself. When working, he spent a lot of time running his cleaning tool back and forth around any place that he detected when his tool slowed down (= very thorough). He cleaned up after himself once he was done. Maybe best of all, he took considerable time to educate me about what might have happened and how to best prevent future problems.

Description of Work
Cleared out a clog in my basement floor drain.

Category drain cleaning

09/06/2013

Clinton D.

My experience overall went very well. They were very helpful and professional. They did not actually do any work but provided wonderful tips on what we could do. The staff was friednly and professional. I would recommend this company to others.

Description of Work
They came to diagnose a water running problem.

07/10/2013

Suzanne W.

I have used them in the past. Technician comes out and tells you everything that you want to know about plumbing. He is very very thorough. He does not over-sell you or try you to do something that is not needed. They are honest and they know what they are doing. They have done fair amount of plumbing for us.

Description of Work
I had a stopped up drain and DrainBusters Plumbing cleaned it up.

Category drain cleaning

01/01/2013

Kathryn D.

He came on time. Found the problems each time and did the repairs and I didn't have to call them back. They put in a new water heater for me and I've had no problems with that or any of the repairs that were done.

Description of Work
I have used Drainbusters quite a few times and was very pleased. They know what they are doing and charge a fair price. I would highly recommend them.

Category plumbing,water heater repair,drain cleaning

11/14/2012

Cheryl W.

James was very punctual and honest. He talked me through everything that he was doing. James corrected all of the stuff that my ex had screwed up. He made sure that the drainage and the connections were all correct for the washer. He also checked my hot water heater and made sure that was all working correctly. He was just great to work with and was so professional. It took him about an hour to get everything corrected, and he even did a test run with the washer. I have found the plumber that I will be using from now on! The office staff at DrainBusters was really helpful, letting me know what time James would be coming, and calling to let me know when he was on his way. They should hang on to James because he was just amazing!

Description of Work
My ex-husband thought himself a handyman, but it turns out he just messed everything up. I got a new washer delivered, but the delivery men said that they couldn’t install it because a plumber would have to correct everything first.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

09/06/2012

Cheri K.

I called DrainBusters to install a toilet. They were able to come the next day. James was on-time, professional, and completed the job efficiently and seemlessly. Excellent service and reasonable pricing. I will definitely contact DrainBusters for future plumbing needs.

Description of Work
We needed to have a toilet installed, and contacted DrainBusters. Their price was actually a little less than I expected based on research. My research showed about $100 for this service.

05/27/2012

Sonya S.

James is incredibly punctual and professional. We first found him through our home warranty and have continued to call him for anything that is not covered by AHS. He tried to clean our drain and found that he didn't have the right equipment for the job so he didn't charge us for the visit so we could contact another plumber. When we mentioned casually that we had an electrical issue and our electrician was not responsive, he took a look at the problem free of charge and referred us to an electrician who could do the simple fix. James is a pleasure to work with. Even without AHS, we'll call him first.

Description of Work
Drain cleaning in kitchen, pipe replaced in bathroom

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

10/18/2011

Kathryn D.

The experience was excellent. Their price was about half of the other bids that I had gotten. I’ve used them in the past, and they’ve always been on time, responsible, and call before they show up. They always do a good job and seem knowledgeable and professional. I’m happy their services

Description of Work
Installed my water heater.

Category water heater repair

Plumbing, drain cleaning, heating & a/c, insulation, plumbing, water heaters, wells & pumps.

Check, Visa, MasterCard