Blue Spruce Maids

Founded 2015 • With Angi since June 2016

Blue Spruce Maids was founded on the principle that our client's time is their most valuable commodity and we help to save that through our simple online scheduling & account management. We're constantly striving to improve our clients' experience through greater convenience, efficiency, customer service and thorough house cleaning. We found that hiring a good house cleaning service in Colorado was a lot more difficult than it needed to be. Knowing we could provide high-quality, dependable, and trustworthy house cleaning to the Denver area, we founded Blue Spruce Maids. We also wanted to revolutionize the way our services were offered by using simple flat-rate pricing that you can see immediately on our website. You can book your service in a few clicks of the mouse and easily log back in later to make any necessary changes. We'll send you email or text reminders if you'd like and after every cleaning, we also send emailed surveys after every cleaning because our customers' feedback is vital in helping us constantly improve. Every cleaning comes with our 200% guarantee and we our goal is to be sure you're thrilled with our work after every visit....

Lifestyle Housekeeping

"We dedicate our time so that you can enjoy more of yours" We are a professional cleaning service that prides ourselves on our strong relationships that we have built with our clients through loyalty, dependability, and quality of service. We service homes and businesses in and around the Denver Metro area and as far south as Castle Rock. • Weekly/Monthly/One time • Move in/Out/Selling your home/Purchasing a home • Time shares/Rentals • Office Cleaning • Experienced house cleaners • Insured and bonded for your protection Call or text (720)382-0090

Offers by Lifestyle Housekeeping on Angi
Proline Power Washing LLC

When you call Proline Power Washing to wash your property, you can be confident knowing that our goal is to provide you with the highest quality service. We have many years of experience and our attention to detail is what sets us apart from our competitors. Give us a call today for your free estimate.

Home Cleaning Centers of America - NW Denver

All Cleaning Companies are NOT the same! We have been servicing Colorado for 25 years, specializing in high-quality cleaning services, our cleaning specialist are noted for their impeccable work. We send an experienced team of 3 people for a professional result, carrying all supplies and equipment with us. Home Cleaning Centers of America strives to establish long-term, dependable partnerships with our clients. We are insured and bonded and your satisfaction is guaranteed! Call us today for a no-obligation, free in-home estimate!

06/19/2019

Michael V.

Excellent experiences. i am picky when it comes to maid services, and I cannot find any issues or concerns. Very friendly, experienced maids and personnel. Any issues are met with immediate attention.

Description of Work
Repeat cleaning service

10/02/2017

Greg Ercelle S.

Fantastic!

Description of Work
Move out cleaning of a 1600 sq. ft. home.

07/31/2017

Christine G.

I had a great experience with Blue Spruce Maids. The owner, Lawrence, was extremely responsive to my questions/comments while scheduling and after the cleaning was complete. The cleaners were professional, efficient, and did a great job cleaning. I especially appreciated that they left a standard cleaning checklist so that I knew exactly what to expect and what they cleaned. I would definitely use Blue Spruce Maids again.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

06/08/2017

Donna B.

While there was an initial confusion regarding service date, Lawrence worked diligently to ensure our timeline and needs were addressed. Though the level of cleaning took longer than anticipated, Lawrence and his team stayed late and came back early the next day to complete the work in time to accommodate our tight schedule with carpet cleaners and furniture movers. We were quite impressed with the diligence of the team and their desire to make sure we were satisfied with the work before leaving. We would certainly work with Lawrence and Blue Spruce again!!

Description of Work
One-time, deep cleaning of entire home - baseboards, etc. in addition to more typical home cleaning services

04/26/2017

Brooke J.

5.0 star rating 4/26/2017 Blue Spruce Maids home cleaning service did an AMAZING job! From the time I called in to make the appointment, to the end of service, they gave 5 star service. I called on a weekday without much notice to see if they could possible squeeze me in. This was my first time calling Blue Spruce Maid service (so I was not a repeat customer), and the gentleman I spoke with went above and beyond to schedule me in and accommodate the time and day that I needed a cleaning on short notice. I was in desperate need of house cleaning before my parents came into town and after they cleaned, the house looked like a toddler never set foot in it :) The associate who cleaned our house was on time, and called me to be let in (I had a note on the door so they wouldn't wake up my toddler) and she made sure she knew if there were any zones I wanted to have her pay special attention to, and she was organized and efficient. I highly recommend Blue Spruce home cleaning. You will not be disappointed.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

03/23/2017

Becky B.

We had a last minute schedule change so only 1 cleaner was able to come instead of the 2 we really needed. I think the job was a bit much for her and so she seemed rush and some areas got missed. I called Lawrence and let him know and he was already on his way to our house to check in. He came in, we showed him a few things that weren't up to par and he rolled up his sleeves and got right to work with his cleaner, making sure the entire house was done right. They were there for well into the night, going about and beyond to make sure we were happy with the finished product. I really appreciated his willingness to step in and get his hands dirty to finish the job right.

Description of Work
Move out cleaning

03/17/2017

Michael H.

Cleaners were on time friendly and did great job

Description of Work
Bought this service as a gift for my parents

Residential Cleaning, Housekeeping, Move-In/Out Cleaning,

Dishes, Exterior Windows, Home Organization, Carpet Shampoo, Commercial, Bio-Hazard

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover