Artistic Landscaping

Founded 1999 • With Angi since June 2009

10310 W 100th Pl

Broomfield, CO 80021

We have 5 to 8 employees, Payments accepted are Credit card, cash, check, We also have Belgard financing.

05/29/2014

Paul B.

Mark was very helpful in suggesting minor improvements to the work. His team was prompt and worked two full days to get the job done to my satisfaction.

Description of Work
Contacted Mark to have them put river rock around the front of my home where large bushes had been torn out the year before.

Category landscaping, pavers, gravel

10/20/2013

Ben G.

We met with Mark for a consultation in May. He was very responsive initially to set up the consultation; however, he did not follow through and provide us the quote or the plan for the landscaping we had discussed with him. We contacted him by phone and email multiple times after we met with him to try to receive the plan/quote. He never received the first email we sent to him, so we understood the initial two week delay. The times I spoke to him on the phone or received an email from him after that, he said he would provide us the plan & quote soon, mentioning specific timeframes such as "by the end of the week." I called or emailed every couple of weeks and finally gave up after a month and a half. If he was not going to provide us the quote/plan, then he should have been honest with us.

Description of Work
We met with Mark for a consultation but he never provided us the quote or the design plan.

Category landscaping

05/17/2013

Chip R.

They are great. He had given an estimate and stayed true to the price. There were no surprises during the project. He drew up the plan of what it would look like. He was very careful to get our ideas and input and keeping with what we wanted. He completely demolished the old concrete and removed it. The crew was very polite, efficient and professional. Everything he said he would do he did.

Description of Work
They put in a new paver patio.

Category hardscaping

12/06/2012

Cynthia T.

From start to finish, there was a level of care and immediate response to my call. I would say to anyone looking for a backyard do over, ask for all your wants and let Artistic Landscaping do there magic. Overall they have the talent and means to give you the backyard of your dreams.

Description of Work
Artistic Landscaping designed an amazing backyard with pavers starting from the side of the house leading to an outdoor kitchen decked out with a Chicago Brick Oven attached. The amount of detail included a custom made BBQ grill top to accommodating the size of the Brick Oven. This was not an easy task, but it was done right. The backyard also has a beautiful fire pit that easily sits 6 to 8 people around. There was also landscaping around as well that was carefully thought out for a low maintenance level of up keep.

Category landscaping, hardscaping

02/13/2012

Donna B.

They were very professional and quick to finish. The quality of the work was great.

Description of Work
The paved our patio and landscaped my back yard.

Category landscaping, pavers, gravel, hardscaping

06/02/2011

Deanne M.

went well overall.

Description of Work
Dirt removed along side fence in backyard and concrete border put in.

Category landscaping

09/01/2009

JEREMY M.

Mark and his team did an EXCELLENT job. His estimate was provided rapidly after visiting, was very competitive vs. my other quotes, and was sent via email which I appreciate. He also has a number of example photos on his website which helped with design ideas. I was an unusual customer in that I already had almost all the plants needed for the job, and had done most of my design already as well. Thus I was also particularly picky and probably tougher to work with than most customers. Mark and his workers took all this in stride and rolled easily with minor design modifications so that all the elements were just right. Details included everything down to the modern trim style of my fence or the special routing of my roof drains towards plants. When I saw how well everything was turning out, I decided to add on some additional tasks in my back yard to really complete the renovation. I couldn't be happier with the quality and value of the work. Probably 10 different people have stopped to comment on how nice my yard is now. And with the beautiful new privacy fence now I actually have some outdoor space I can use (I live on a busy street)! On top of that, Mark and his hard-working team were all very friendly and professional. I absolutely recommend them!

Description of Work
Major landscape renovation was performed to take my yard from grass to a mostly xeric low water yard. Specific tasks included: installation of 40' of 6' tall modern privacy fence, irrigation conversion to drip system, update of remaining grass zone irrigation, placement of rip-rap rock retaining walls, significant earth movement, roof drain burial, installation of weed barrier and edging, placement of 19 tons of rock and 6+ yards of mulch.

Category fencing, landscaping, irrigation systems, pavers, gravel, hardscaping

Maks International Inc

We are experienced in build a fence including stucco and masonry. Roofing .We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Visions & Designs

We specialize in paver patios, tuck point brick and block walls, and minor landscaping! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Visions & Designs  on Angi
    J.Chavez Pro's

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in landscaping/driveway services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Landscaping - Lakefront
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available

Hardscaping, xeriscape, tree & shrub planting, sprinkler system, water features, drip systems, professional design, rock gardens, retainging walls, perennial gardens, flagstone paths and walkways, sod, patios and decks, boulder & concrete work, water gardens & fences.