CARLSON SIDING & CONSTRUCTION

Founded 1995 • With Angi since June 2010

Locally owned and operated . In business for over30 years. Satisfaction guaranteed. Vinyl/steel siding contractor. Including soffit/fascia ( overhangs & trim ) and 5" seamless pan gutter and downspouts. Sales/installation vinyl replacement windows

Amenities

This pro has not provided any licensing information to Angi at this time.All statements concerning insurance, licenses, and bonds are informational only, and are self-reported. Since insurance, licenses and bonds can expire and can be cancelled, homeowners should always check such information for themselves. To find more licensing information for your state, visit our Find Licensing Requirements page. Contact pro for more details.

Kathleen N.
05/25/2016
He was on time for the estimate. Showed up when he said he would start. Had a couple of snow days and as soon as it stopped he came over. Always called to let me know what was going on. Kept my yard and around my house clean at the end of every day. He was professional and friendly. In the end, my home looks beautiful and all my neighbors have complemented on the look. One extra thing we had him do was cover the underside on our patio. He ran soffit the same color as the house and it looks fantastic.
Description of Work
Completely sided my home including soffits and shutters.
Shaun S.
08/03/2015
I would recommend Rob to anyone. He showed up everyday, even for a few hours on a holiday. He goes above and beyond to make sure you are happy with all your services. He even fixed an old fence post. He truly cares about your home as much as you do. If you want it done right by a true professional call Rob!
Description of Work
Replaced siding, doors and a window.
Category
gutter repair, siding, replacement windows
richard B.
09/18/2011
Rob Carlson is excellent. He installed Vinyl Siding and a front door for us. We have a half brick, half frame home that is now nice looking. Rob is personable, reliable and does the job in a manner that is neat, clean and efficient.You can't find a better remodeler in the Denver area !
Description of Work
Rob Carlson is excellent. He installed Vinyl Siding and a front door for us. We have a half brick, half frame home that is now nice looking. Rob is personable, reliable and does the job in a manner that is neat, clean and efficient. You can't find a better remodeler in the Denver area !
siding, replacement windows, woodworking
MARGARITA C.
12/03/2010
The interaction was great, they seemed like a good company to go with, even though I didn't do the project.
Description of Work
I got an estimate on siding repair.
Donny H.
07/16/2010
I had used Rob before and knew things would go well. He arrived when he said he would and started right in. He has plenty of experience and all the correct tools to do the job. The product he uses is the thickest in the industry. It even comes with hail damage replacement warranty. Rob did the covering of the eaves and hired out the seamless gutters. Such an improvement that makes the house more modern! I found the front door would hit the eave when opening after the front was completed. The space was just too close because the house was built that way. Rob got it all fixed correctly in no time by taking off the covering and cutting the fascia to increase the clearance. He also replaced part of the fascia that had been damaged when a big ol shed had been removed. I didn't even ask him too! How cool is that?
Description of Work
I needed my soffit and fascia covered with vinyl and the gutters replaced which I hired Rob to take care of.

Phone

13395 Olive St

Brighton, CO 80602

Other Information

Services offered

Payment options

Financing Available

FAQ

CARLSON SIDING & CONSTRUCTION is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

CARLSON SIDING & CONSTRUCTION is open:

Sunday: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM

CARLSON SIDING & CONSTRUCTION accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Financing Available

Yes, CARLSON SIDING & CONSTRUCTION offers free project estimates.

Yes, CARLSON SIDING & CONSTRUCTION offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Yes, CARLSON SIDING & CONSTRUCTION offers a 10% senior discount.

Yes, CARLSON SIDING & CONSTRUCTION offers warranties.

CARLSON SIDING & CONSTRUCTION offers the following services: Vinyl / steel siding applications. Vinyl window replacements . Soffit/fascia applications. Seamless gutters & downspouts Garage doors and openers

Other Local Pros In Your Area

We specialize in garage door installs, repairs, maintenance, garage door opener installs, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

A Team Garage Doors

(94)

Offers Coupon

A Team Garage Doors

As Certified Garage Door Technicians & Trainers from the International Door Association I.D.E.A -we are a family owned business dedicated to providing quality work. When it comes to any of your garage door needs we are guys to call/ We will quickly have a trained service technician come to your home or place of business to repair or fix your garage door with all the up to date manufactures parts which we keep fully stocked on our trucks at all times. If you door needs any custom or special ordered parts we can have it with in 2-3 weeks. In addition to repairs we also do full new garage doors installations. We accept cash, checks, and all credit cards . We also leave full invoice receipts with product and labor warranties. Call us today for a free estimate, we look forward to serving you! Check us out on our website, Yelp, BBB, or HomeAdvisor!

Johnson Garage Doors

Offers Coupon

Johnson Garage Doors

Johnson Garage Doors is a full service garage door company. We instal new doors or operators which all include 10 year warranties. Broken door? No problem, our techs specialize in fixing any problem you have. Most repairs come with 5 year warranties.