BATH PRO INC

Founded 1993 • With Angi since March 2008

Business was started in April of 1994 and is a corporation....

EA Flooring, LLC

EA Flooring, LLC is a locally owned and operated company that values honesty, integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of stone and tile services that are customizable to each individual project. We specialize in ceramic, porcelain and a variety of natural stone tile installation. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. With EA Flooring, LLC, we look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction!

Modern Flooring Services

From Hardwood Installation to Hardwood Refinishing to Laminate and Vinyl Installation to Tile Work. At Modern Flooring Services, We Provide Fair Prices, Top Tier Installation Crews, Modern Technology Integration and Professional Management In Order to Make Your Project as Hassle Free as Possible. Bringing Your Vision for Your Flooring or Shower Into Reality.

Blue Dog Flooring

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

01/16/2014

I've waited almost two years to write this review, as I wanted to see how the reglazing would hold up. I had had this tub reglazed in the past and it barely lasted 4 months. The person who did it would never return my calls. So far the tub looks perfect. No chipping or peeling - VERY happy with the results. I have a cleaning service and they have cleaned it as recommended. Barry is very timely and...

Description of Work
Stripped off old badly done finish, reglazed tub, completely regrouted tile and caulked. Also came back to seal grout.

09/10/2013

I really wanted to write a good review for Barry, but he sabatoged it too many times. I thought I would just not write one at all, but ultimately I needed to write a negative one. After studying Angie's List I made my choice of Bath Pro, Inc, somewhat hesitantly due to others mentioning a problem with returning phone calls. So I called and left a message. I called again the next day and the next, ...

Description of Work
reglazed bathtub, including non-slip bottom

08/28/2013

This was an all around excellent service. Easy to schedule, very flexible. Professional while on site. Price is very competitive. The work quality is stunning - he turned a 1950s pink tub into a beautiful white modern piece. Fumes are worth noting, this is not just a simple paint job. To create durability the treatment uses powerful chemicals, but full ventilation was provided and it was an issue ...

Description of Work
Resurfaced an old bathtub as part of a bathroom remodel.

08/20/2013

Great! Barry got me scheduled and showed up on time. Used a vent blower which greatly reduced the toxic fumes. Tub looks like new!

Description of Work
Complete refinish of bathtub.

05/04/2013

Very pleased with the results. Barry was reliable, friendly and on time. Be prepared for a strong chemical smell during the process, but the bathtub looked great when it was finished.

Description of Work
Resurfaced 1960's bathtub

03/20/2013

I'm very pleased with the results. The results look great, and I would not hesitate to recommend the service. One draw back is that the procedure smells really bad, inside and even outside of the house, fortunately this house was unoccupied at the time.

Description of Work
Refinish two cast iron bath tubs.

03/18/2013

We were pleased with the bath tub refinishing except for one important matter. The bottom of the tub, after refinishing, is very slick. Bath Pro's information sheet says not to use bath mats with suction cups. I have not been able to find options to these mats (except for a wet towel which we are now using). I called Bath Pro twice but have yet to hear back from the local tech or get an Email indicating an option for the slick tub bottom. We also found a thin layer of dust that stuck to the bathroom sink surface. This is not a large matter but the slick tub bottom is.

Description of Work
Refinished our 1933 porcelain bath tub with Bath Pro's process.

02/24/2013

We have been remodeling parts of our home. The harvest gold fiberglass bathtub/shower combo in the lower level was in bad shape and the white one upstairs was bad too. It would have been a huge job to replace them so I decided to check out bathtub refinishing. I found Bath Pro on Angie's list. I had them both refinished in white. They are 40 years old but they look like new. I even got a discount for having them both done at the same time. I am very satisfied with the outcome.

Description of Work
I had both of my fiberglass bathtub/shower combos refinished.

02/24/2013

Barry had to spend 6 hours to remove the old attempts at refinishing work and to restore some very poor surfaces to a smooth finish. It cost extra for this work but was well worth it. Barry was on time and performed in a very professional way in every respect. I would give him an unqualified recommendation to anyone.

Description of Work
Barry refinished our 81 year old cast iron tub that was a basket case.

12/17/2012

Excellently - see previous comment.

Description of Work
It was a true pleasure doing business with Barry. My experience was enhanced by the fact that I had to manage this transaction remotely as I live out of country and needed the repair completed in a rental unit I own. Within 24 hrs Barry responded and provided me with the cost (not an estimate) - which is exactly what he charged me when he completed the work. I have no hesitation with recommending or using the services of Bathpro Inc in the future.

Category bathtub refinisher

BATHTUB RESURFACING, TILE RE-GLAZING & COUNTERTOP REFINISHING, COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL.

Check, Visa, MasterCard