Barry's Drywall Inc

Founded 1989 • With Angi since July 2008

12685 Quince St

Brighton, CO 80602

Family owned & operated. 30 years experience. Employees are screened & professional. Quality & complete customer satisfaction. $25.00 off coupon for Angie's List members. Free quotes. We only hang drywall, finish, texture and patchwork. We are not handymen or jack-of-all trades! We do not paint, hang doors, trim, move furniture, demo, etc....

Resposiveness

drywall (64)basement remodeling (5)plastering (4)home builder (2)mudjacking (1)interior painting (1)water damage restoration (1)

09/07/2017

They did really good work. He was very nice. Good business sense and good at his work, good quality work. He was very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They patched up my walls.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2017

09/04/2017

It went very well. He completed the work in less than a day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed some walls repaired from water damage. He came in and patched our walls and textured the surface. it looks very good now.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2017

08/16/2017

Barry's crew gave me an estimate in one day and were at my house to do the work in less than a week. Their promptness was very important as I need to rent the house. My handyman was very impressed with the quality (straightness and smoothness) of the drywall job. I would definite use them again. The cost was ~$30/ft2, very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
An entire small bathroom walls and ceilings (going around ductwork and funky structure) and 2 walls (9'x2') in bedrooms were drywalled in a rental property.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2017

05/25/2017

Nice work, I would hire this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall....

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2017

04/24/2017

It's a new room being built into the house.  It's sort of an area of the house that really wasn't usable, and so then we're putting in a new room to use up that room, use up some of that space that wasn't used in other areas.  I'd give him an A for everything.  I think he's rated as A; that's the reason I used him to start with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He drywalled a new laundry room that was being built; just drywall, puttying, and sanding.

CATEGORY drywall,mudjacking

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2017

04/17/2017

Great. Blended well. Employee taped off areas and cleaned when done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had three horizontal cracks in my drywall from my house settling. And two other repairs done on corners. Damage caused by moving.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2017

04/10/2017

I would hire again. They were professional, on time, cleaned up after themselves, and exceeded all of my expectations. Like another reviewer said, they were done in record time. They use hot mud, which dries extremely quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed two areas repaired, one from water damage and one where the seam had cracked.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2017

09/26/2016

I couldn't be happier. The workers were very friendly. They arrived and left on time and did a great job cleaning up after themselves. The price was fair for having to do the amount of work they had to do. It couldn't have been done any better. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My home was flooded and the person who repaired the drywall did a bad job, so they came in and fixed it for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2016

07/16/2016

It went great. The one guy was a steady worker and it resulted in all three areas looking very nice. He got it done in record time too. I think an hour or two. He cleaned everything. Six months later, it still looks good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed drywall repaired in three different places. The worst area was on the inside, the right edge and around the lower right corner of a window. When the house had been power washed before painting, the water had come through rotted trim and there was about 6 feet of damage along the window with edge work required. The dry wall was flaking badly. Also another 2 foot area which included a foot near the ceiling, the edge and a 1/2 foot of the ceiling.. There had been a roof water leak. The third area was a small 1 foot area on the shower ceiling where there was minor water damage causing mud wrinkling. .

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2016

11/23/2015

Fantastic, did a great job, would use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hung drywall, patched holes, mud and tape, and textured

CATEGORY drywall,remodeling,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2015

Drywall hanging, taping, texturing, new houses, remodels, basement finish, patchwork,

We do not paint, our insurance coverage does not allow for furniture moving.