Barry's Drywall Inc

Founded 1989 • With Angi since July 2008

12685 Quince St

Brighton, CO 80602

Family owned & operated. 30 years experience. Employees are screened & professional. Quality & complete customer satisfaction. $25.00 off coupon for Angie's List members. Free quotes. We only hang drywall, finish, texture and patchwork. We are not handymen or jack-of-all trades! We do not paint, hang doors, trim, move furniture, demo, etc....

drywall (64)basement remodeling (5)plastering (4)home builder (2)mudjacking (1)interior painting (1)water damage restoration (1)

08/28/2020

Dan N.

Great work by Barry and his team. Very reasonable pricing and performed the job on time and kept me well informed of their progress. I would definitely hire them again. Thank you.

Description of Work
Drywall a Garage

Category drywall, home builders

Work Completed On 08/28/2020

11/12/2019

Ken W.

Showed up for the estimate on time! Courteous and professional. Work was completed on time and to my satisfaction. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Completed drywall in the garage

Work Completed On 11/12/2019

Review for Barry's Drywall Inc - 12685 Quince St, Brighton, CO - 38229138

08/02/2019

Stephanie L.

Barry Jr and his team were amazing! All emails and text messages were replied to promptly and the crew showed up as scheduled each day to do the work. They were professional while at our residence and did a great job cleaning up when done. Barry Jr was prompt to respond to questions we had and made sure we were satisfied. Would definitely rehire and recommend this company in the future!

Description of Work
Ceiling Repair

Work Completed On 07/19/2019

03/01/2019

Josh S.

Everything was great! Team was professional, responsive, and did quality work!

Description of Work
Basement finish

Work Completed On 02/01/2019

09/07/2018

verne C.

Good, had to come back to fix couple of areas. Did so promptly

Description of Work
Drywall finish

Work Completed On 09/07/2018

08/15/2018

David H.

Process went great. The initial estimator (the owner) definitely knew what he was doing. The crew did a great job containing the mess and, by the time they were done, you couldn't tell where the patches had been or where the transition to the old drywall occurred!

Description of Work
Patching walls after a kitchen tear-out before installing the new cabinets.

Work Completed On 06/22/2018

08/07/2018

Hal W.

I didnt have to drywall project done by Barry because it was way over priced

Description of Work
Drywall work

Work Completed On 08/07/2018

06/03/2018

Carey R.

Barry's team was great! Not only was the pricing better than anyone else, they were on time, cleaned up every day, and finished the project when they said they would. They contacted us throughout the process to let us know the status and were very respectful. I am the type-A, perfectionist sort of person and they exceeded my expectations. This was a 1,700 square foot project.

Description of Work
Basement drywall, tape, mud, and texture

Work Completed On 05/18/2018

03/31/2018

Judy G.

This was my first home improvement project with Barry's Drywall and will call them again if I ever need similar work/repair. From the first meeting with Barry for the initial estimate, office calls/emails and the in-home crew of Andrew & Jorge - it was a favorable experience. Professional crew, excellent customer service and quality work. Highly recommend checking them out. I'm very pleased with my completed project.

Description of Work
Ceiling repair and installation of a sound wall

Category drywall, water damage restoration

Work Completed On 03/29/2018

09/13/2017

Bruce B.

Very well, they were on time, professional, and completed the work in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Drywall patching, skim coat, and texture

Work Completed On 08/16/2017

09/07/2017

David E.

They did really good work. He was very nice. Good business sense and good at his work, good quality work. He was very good.

Description of Work
They patched up my walls.

Work Completed On 08/15/2017

09/04/2017

David E.

It went very well. He completed the work in less than a day.

Description of Work
I needed some walls repaired from water damage. He came in and patched our walls and textured the surface. it looks very good now.

Work Completed On 09/04/2017

08/16/2017

Carol F.

Barry's crew gave me an estimate in one day and were at my house to do the work in less than a week. Their promptness was very important as I need to rent the house. My handyman was very impressed with the quality (straightness and smoothness) of the drywall job. I would definite use them again. The cost was ~$30/ft2, very reasonable.

Description of Work
An entire small bathroom walls and ceilings (going around ductwork and funky structure) and 2 walls (9'x2') in bedrooms were drywalled in a rental property.

Work Completed On 08/11/2017

05/25/2017

Kelli H.

Nice work, I would hire this company again.

Description of Work
Drywall....

Work Completed On 05/25/2017

04/24/2017

Scott H.

It's a new room being built into the house. It's sort of an area of the house that really wasn't usable, and so then we're putting in a new room to use up that room, use up some of that space that wasn't used in other areas. I'd give him an A for everything. I think he's rated as A; that's the reason I used him to start with.

Description of Work
He drywalled a new laundry room that was being built; just drywall, puttying, and sanding.

Category drywall, mudjacking

Work Completed On 04/01/2017

04/17/2017

Adam S.

Great. Blended well. Employee taped off areas and cleaned when done.

Description of Work
I had three horizontal cracks in my drywall from my house settling. And two other repairs done on corners. Damage caused by moving.

Work Completed On 04/17/2017

04/10/2017

Nicole P.

I would hire again. They were professional, on time, cleaned up after themselves, and exceeded all of my expectations. Like another reviewer said, they were done in record time. They use hot mud, which dries extremely quickly.

Description of Work
We needed two areas repaired, one from water damage and one where the seam had cracked.

Work Completed On 03/02/2017

09/26/2016

Roxann L.

I couldn't be happier. The workers were very friendly. They arrived and left on time and did a great job cleaning up after themselves. The price was fair for having to do the amount of work they had to do. It couldn't have been done any better. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
My home was flooded and the person who repaired the drywall did a bad job, so they came in and fixed it for me.

Work Completed On 02/15/2016

07/16/2016

Jane S.

It went great. The one guy was a steady worker and it resulted in all three areas looking very nice. He got it done in record time too. I think an hour or two. He cleaned everything. Six months later, it still looks good.

Description of Work
We needed drywall repaired in three different places. The worst area was on the inside, the right edge and around the lower right corner of a window. When the house had been power washed before painting, the water had come through rotted trim and there was about 6 feet of damage along the window with edge work required. The dry wall was flaking badly. Also another 2 foot area which included a foot near the ceiling, the edge and a 1/2 foot of the ceiling.. There had been a roof water leak. The third area was a small 1 foot area on the shower ceiling where there was minor water damage causing mud wrinkling. .

Work Completed On 01/21/2016

11/23/2015

JACOB E.

Fantastic, did a great job, would use again.

Description of Work
Hung drywall, patched holes, mud and tape, and textured

Work Completed On 11/13/2015

11/23/2015

JACOB E.

Hung drywall, patched holes, mud and tape, and textured

Description of Work
Fantastic, did a great job, would use again.

Work Completed On 11/12/2015

04/10/2015

ERIK V.

From the beginning, Barry was responsive with call backs, and got me an estimate in a timely manner. He then got my job fit into his schedule, right after the holidays. The installers were able to hang all drywall within a couple days, with cleanup done one day after. They properly shimmed some framing imperfections to get very straight walls, and did a great job on some butt ends into concrete and steel architectural features. The texture installer provided samples and was able to customize a texture to my liking and match other textures into existing walls. Repairs and transitions were top notch - it looks just like the original work. Overall they weren't the cheapest for this job, but I wanted a professional install and Barry's team delivered.

Description of Work
Drywall install, tape and texture of basement, including tile backer install in shower. Provided transitions into concrete and steel architectural elements.

Work Completed On 01/16/2015

10/31/2014

Jeff L.

After contacting several companies, including several on Angie's list and getting only one high bid, I contacted Barry at Barry's Drywall. They provided me a very reasonable bid, did the job quickly, and it came out great! Even the building inspector sad they did a great job! I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Installed basement non-supporting wall: Framing, sheetrock and texture finish

Category drywall, basement remodeling