PLANET PLUMBING & DRAIN

Founded 1997 • With Angi since June 2010

Planet Plumbing Y Drain offers plumbing, drain, sewer, and water heater services for residential, commercial, and industrial customers in Boulder County, Broomfield County, Weld County, Jefferson County, Adams County, Arapahoe County, Douglas County, and Denver CO....

Letali, LLC is a custom cabinetry business, specializing in kitchens for new homes, remodeling of existing kitchens and bathrooms, as well as commercial cabinetry work. Letali is a family owned, wholesome business with owners that believe that people come first, always. Word of mouth referrals is Letali's number one form of advertising, which speaks for the type of business and service that Letali offers.

Locally owned plumbing company offering quality plumbing and drain cleaning at an affordable price. Second generation plumber serving families and businesses in the Denver metro area. Master Plumber's License, Colorado State Plumbing Contractors License, fully insured. Member BBB with "A" Rating. Available 24/7.

With over 20 years of experience and our $95.00 drain cleaning special, Rooter Town provides Plumbing and Drain Cleaning services for residential and commercial customers throughout the Denver Metro area. See www.rootertown.com for details.

03/17/2020

Mark from Planet Plumbing is a great guy who does good work. The job was done as scheduled for the quoted price. The blockage in the line appeared to be concrete or aggregate that had gotten lodged. Despite a bit on the machine braking, a second effort using a tougher bit was successful.

Description of Work
As part of a series of issues with a bad general contractor, sewer clean outs were not capped during their installation. Consequently, unknown construction debris got into the line. Previously, I had to dig a water glass and some foam out of the line.

Category sewer cleaning

10/04/2019

Planet Plumbing responded quickly and performed the necessary repairs in a quick and professional manner at a reasonable price. I'd recommend them

Description of Work
A water pipe burst

01/09/2018

Such amazing work! Justin and Mark are the BEST! I called Planet Plumbing at a friend's suggestion after my first plumber was a no-call, no-show. I live in a building where if you want any serious plumbing work done the whole building needs its water shut off. After the first plumber didn't show I called Planet thinking they'd just come out, look at the problem, give me an estimate, and we'd have ...

Description of Work
I had a leaking faucet in my main bathroom tub that needed both a new stem and a new seat. Building maintenance couldn't get the seat out of the pipe for the life of them and thought I'd need to break through the wall and replace the entire faucet system. Planet Plumbing proved them wrong and did an amazing job!

09/07/2017

Planet Plumber - Kyle arrived on time and got to work immediately. He removed the old dish washer and the price was more than $100. less than Applewood. Kyle knew what he was doing! He had installed dishwashers before, many times, got the job done, and was out of there in no time. It helps to have an expert do the job!

Description of Work
After Home Depot failed to install a new dishwasher I had just bought from them, I called Applewood. I had used them before. They refused to give me an installation estimate on the phone. After waiting all day, being told the price would be $385. I sent him home. I was still charged a $69. service fee as they Once Applewood left, I called Angie's List, called Planet Plumber and within 20 minutes (not days) they were at my door.

01/16/2017

Called and asked them to help me with a drain line leak. Told them what the problem was. Scheduled appointment window 4-6. Arrived at 6:30 but called to say he was running late. No big deal. Problem was when he arrived he was only qualified to snake a drain line not fix the leak.

Description of Work
drain line leak

Category plumbing

Plumbing installation and repair, drain cleaning and repair, sewer cleaning and repair, water heater installation and repair.