PIONEER SAND & GRAVEL CO

With Angi since November 2005

We are a outdoor contracting company locally owned and operated out of Westminister, Co. We service the Denver metro area and surrounding cities. We handle Concrete, Fences, pergolas, decks and more! Our transparency and thorough communication with our customers leave them without question, that we are the company for the job!

At John’s Cleaning Company, we pride ourselves on being the best lawn improvement and housecleaning company in the area. We've built an excellent reputation for customer satisfaction by providing quick estimates, a great attention to detail, and competitive pricing that is unbeatable. Being a screened and approved professional gives you the peace of mind you need to allow us to give your home the attention it deserves. Call us today and let's get started!”

Lawn Care Landscaping Gardening Sprinkler system replace / install Fencing Water Feature

08/02/2016

The person that I talked to on the phone, when I ordered the materials, was very good. They were out of the stone that I wanted at the Golden office, so she told me that she'd check other locations, and and quot;get back to me within 1/2 hourand quot;. She got back to me in a couple minutes. She had located the stone, and we set the whole thing up over the phone. Very easy - nicely done. She gave ...

Description of Work
I bought a split load of topsoil and decorative stone from Pioneer's Golden office. They delivered it to my house. I ordered it over the phone.

Category mulch,pavers, gravel

11/28/2005

Pioneer was very helpful. We were able to follow a site map to drive to the appropriate pile. The front-loader driver helped us choose the right soil for the job then loaded our truck.

Description of Work
We picked up a truck bed full of topsoil for use on our new land; they helped us choose the right soil.

Category mulch

11/27/2005

Personnel are courteous, knowledgeable and professional. Their yards are well organized and always have well stocked supplies. Their loading equipment and driver are always available if needed.

Description of Work
This company provides quarry for pickup or delivery of sand, river rock, etc. We needed river rock which was picked up.

Category pavers, gravel

LANDSCAPING SUPPLIES DECORATIVE STONE & BOULDER FLAGSTONE MOSS ROCK TOPSOIL, SOIL MIXES, & COMPOST PLANTERS MIX, PEAT MOSS RR TIES & TREATED TIMBERS BARK & MULCHES POND LINERS & PUMPS