Colorado Elite Roofing & Solar

Founded 2006 • With Angi since January 2012

1338 Apex Valley Rd

Black Hawk, CO 80422

Additional email - coloradoeliteroofing@msn.com. We build residential and commercial properties from the ground up. Solar, windows, roofs, gutters, general contracting, and more!...

12/23/2017

Patricia G.

Great. They got us in as soon as they could in an effort to finish the job before we had to go out of state to see family. They were very responsive and helpful. They were always respectful and a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Flat roof repaired.

04/09/2014

Michael H.

I purchased an Angie's List Big Deal for this service and it worked out good, real good. He was a really nice guy who was real easy to talk to. He came back to me with some ideas and brought some quotes in a timely fashion. It was good stuff. He did everything that I expected from the Big Deal.

Description of Work
I used Colorado Elite Roofing & Solar to inspect my roof and do a little patching.

01/19/2014

Beverly H.

Went fine, very short visit. Not as thorough as I had expected it to be, worker seemed rushed. hope they completed inspection as promised. Hard to know when you can't be on the roof yourself. The owner of Elite Roofing was very pleasant,professional and responsive. | |

Description of Work
checked the roof for loose nails, shingles, caulking around stacks, and blew out gutters.

01/17/2014

James P.

He came out and everything was fine.

Description of Work
I bought a Big Deal from him for a roof maintenance package and gutter cleaning.

01/10/2014

June M.

I just had my gutters cleaned so I asked if they could split it up and check my roof and do the gutters later in the spring time and he said it would be two separate visits. It was nothing to do with them I had just already done the gutter cleaning. I decided to get a refund for the deal.

Description of Work
$199 Roof Maintenance Package and Gutter Cleaning The deal was to have gutter cleaning and a roof inspection.

01/01/2014

Andrea L.

cleaned gutters. They did a good job.

Description of Work
I used COLORADO ELITE ROOFING AND SOLAR

Category roofing,replacement windows,solar panels

12/20/2013

Diana B.

The first thing the serviceman said was there was a charge for anything extra because this was a $200 package. He was late and then was rushed because he said he was late for his next job. He spent under an hour on my house. What a ripoff. I would never have purchased this package if I had know it was $199 for less than an hour of work. I will never use this company again.

Description of Work
I purchased a gutter cleaning and sealing package supposedly worth $400 for $199.

Hi [member name removed], Sorry you were unsatisfied by your Big Deal purchase. The technician has since been fired. Give us a call and we will send out another technician to verify that the work was done properly. No cost to you! We apologize for any inconvenience this may have cause you. Mike Cope 720-427-6505

11/14/2013

Pam B.

This company is wonderful! I had scheduled someone else to clean gutters, before some house repairs (electrical work around gutters). They backed out the day before. I called Colorado Elite Roofing and Solar after looking at their references on Angie's List. I explained the situation. They fit me in the next day, Great communication and came on time and did the work just as described. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Roof inspection, fixed loose flashing, cleaned gutters.

09/26/2013

Stacey G.

Mike is incredibly punctual and courteous. He kept me informed throughout. When he came to inspect my add-on leaking, he noticed that there was hail damage to all of my roof and directed me to contact my insurance. I ended up with a new roof for my whole house and only had to pay the deductible. Mike walked me through the whole process. He also fixed a bunch of little things on my roof at no extra charge. I really liked working with Mike and trust him. I would use him again for any of the variety of services his company provides.

Description of Work
2 jobs: -Replaced my entire roof, sealed everything, and put in a downspout in the gutter. -Replaced 6 custom skylights

09/23/2013

Scott M.

You won't find a nicer guy in this business than Mike. Not only will he work for a fair price, but he is great about communicating with the customer about the job and the cost. I highly recommend Colorado Elite Roofing and Solar!

Description of Work
Sealed roof leak

All American Gutter Protection

The best decision you'll ever make! All American Gutter Protection is an innovative gutter protection company that is established and manufactured in the USA, who prides themselves on the highest quality product, installation, customer service and satisfaction. Specializing in seamless aluminum gutters and a stainless steel micro filter gutter guard, All American Gutter Protection is the number one choice when it comes to all gutter needs. All American Gutter Protection uses only authorized, trained technicians and a lifetime performance warranty.

Stellar Painting & Remodeling

Stellar is a consultative style, family owned, and award winning business! We have been in business for 16 years and our focus is you and your needs. We are currently offering Online Interior or Exterior Virtual Online Bids. Please call us for more Details. We will do "In person" Exterior Bids in City's or Counties allowing it. Our Goal is provide a Fair Price for Consistent Positive End Results and be More Right than Wrong Always with our Estimates. Cost is determined by the job, no travel charge, no service fee, and no extra charge for after-hours service. Estimates are Free no matter where you live. Our mission is to care the most and have Hardworking Passionate People doing great work and providing a high level of Customer Service to our Clients. Additional contacts: Owner Guy W. Miller, Kris Nolan, Ashley Turner, Stacy Field Supervisors Nick Lawrence & Armando Torres. MAIN LINE FOR BID REQUESTS: (720) 981-7827(STAR). Send Bid Requests for Residential or Commercial to sc.stellar@choosestellar.com

Offers by Stellar Painting & Remodeling on Angi
    Ableman Gutters & Ice Dam Service

Ableman Gutters & Ice Dam Service offers seamless gutter installation, gutter replacement, repair or cleaning and maintenance services in the metro Denver, CO area and foothills, as well as Summit & Grand counties. We also specialize in ice dam prevention and ice melt systems, emergency ice dam removal and snow and ice retention solutions. We offer no cost Lifetime Workmanship warranties and 10 plus year product warranties. Call 720-524-6273 now to get started on your gutters or ice dam service needs. We look forward to providing our professional experience and expertise and the reliable service you deserve.

Commercial and residential roofing & solar energy system install.