Colorado Elite Roofing & Solar

Founded 2006 • With Angi since January 2012

Additional email - coloradoeliteroofing@msn.com. We build residential and commercial properties from the ground up. Solar, windows, roofs, gutters, general contracting, and more!...

Roundtree Inc.

Our devotion to our customers is what pushed us to the top of the roofing world here in Colorado. Roundtree Roofing is proud to offer our customers everything we’ve learned in our 32 years of experience for roof replacements. Please contact our office today to schedule your free estimate at 720-327-3970

Offers by Roundtree Inc. on Angi
Integrous Roofing & Restoration Inc.

6 year Super Service Award winner serving most of the Front Range INCLUDING - Denver and Colorado Springs. Due to what we are passionate about, we purposely named this company "Integrous" (meaning "full of integrity"). How does integrity affect you? We believe it affects everything that we do for you. A passion for integrity affects how we handle you personally, conduct honest roof evaluations, handle your roof problems from start to finish, our pricing, and even down to how we handle our own business finances. All of these are done with the highest standard of true integrity. We plan to be around for the long run to serve you and your roofing needs. We specialize in roofing and hail & wind damage claims. We'll take care of all your roofing and gutter needs. For any other work like painting, windows, and siding, we'll provide you with a list of proven, trusted contractors to get your entire house back to pre-storm condition. We are licensed in over 42 jurisdictions.

Offers by Integrous Roofing & Restoration Inc. on Angi
Red Diamond Roofing

Red Diamond Roofing is a full-service roofing contractor serving the Colorado front-range. We offer new roof installations as well as roof repair services to both residential and commercial clients. Additional services include blown-in fiberglass attic insulation, gutter and Siding installation. We are a business dedicated to a superior customer experience. Being upfront and ethical is our philosophy for good business. The difference between a good roof and a great roof is attention to detail. We take pride in delivering a quality product each and every time. We offer 0% financing for up to 12 months if you qualify for purchases from $1,000 - $45,000

12/23/2017

Great. They got us in as soon as they could in an effort to finish the job before we had to go out of state to see family. They were very responsive and helpful. They were always respectful and a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Flat roof repaired.

04/09/2014

I purchased an Angie's List Big Deal for this service and it worked out good, real good. He was a really nice guy who was real easy to talk to. He came back to me with some ideas and brought some quotes in a timely fashion. It was good stuff. He did everything that I expected from the Big Deal.

Description of Work
I used Colorado Elite Roofing & Solar to inspect my roof and do a little patching.

01/19/2014

Went fine, very short visit. Not as thorough as I had expected it to be, worker seemed rushed. hope they completed inspection as promised. Hard to know when you can't be on the roof yourself. The owner of Elite Roofing was very pleasant,professional and responsive. | |

Description of Work
checked the roof for loose nails, shingles, caulking around stacks, and blew out gutters.

01/17/2014

He came out and everything was fine.

Description of Work
I bought a Big Deal from him for a roof maintenance package and gutter cleaning.

01/10/2014

I just had my gutters cleaned so I asked if they could split it up and check my roof and do the gutters later in the spring time and he said it would be two separate visits. It was nothing to do with them I had just already done the gutter cleaning. I decided to get a refund for the deal.

Description of Work
$199 Roof Maintenance Package and Gutter Cleaning The deal was to have gutter cleaning and a roof inspection.

Commercial and residential roofing & solar energy system install.