B & B Discount Appliance LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since March 2013

3.9

Po Box 80772

Billings, CO 59108

We are a locally owned and operated company. We strived to provide you with friendly, affordable, and most of all fast appliance service or repair. We stock the most common parts right on our trucks, and we have a a contract with a a large parts distributor so most repairs can be completed same

08/24/2017

Brandie S.

All was good with servicing my dryer - asked him to price out a few other parts and never heard back.

Description of Work
Fix my dryer

12/06/2016

Carla C.

I paid Angie's List for. a repai listing for B & B. I called B & B twice but no one ever returned my call. I basically threw away money when I purchased the package. I'm very disappointed.

Description of Work
I needed my washing machine repaired.

09/12/2016

Richard F.

The owner took our money but never showed up. He agreed to take the job, asked for information about the machine (which we texted to him, and he agreed to the service). We arranged a time, but he didn't show up or call to change. I called him, he apologized saying he'd been robbed or burned down or some such excuse, so asked for another time. He didn't show up again. He didn't respond to an email after that, his phone voice mail was full....in short we've had no way to contact him. I reported this once before to Angies List but got no response from you.

Description of Work
A clothes dryer repaired of a persistent squeal

Category appliance repair, small appliance repair

07/19/2016

Richard F.

Description of Work
On 6/11/16 we ordered provider to come and fix screeching dryer. Agreed to 3 dates, didn't come or call. Again fixed a date, didn't show up, said he'd been robbed. So finally agreed for 7/2 or 5. No show/no word. Now can't leave a message.

07/15/2016

Kelly E.

I have tried to contact them several times and they do not respond.

Description of Work
Appliance Repair

05/18/2016

Karyn C V.

05/04/2016

Josh T.

04/22/2016

Stephen B.

04/07/2016

Sharon S.

Description of Work
She exanmined the washer and shai I needed a new, and she was right,

03/11/2016

Robert C.

Description of Work
The wrong part was ordered. Consequently, we were told that the part no longer exists. My wife looked at the order site. The correct part was available. We ordered it and contacted the provider. The provider came out and installed that part.

02/03/2016

Roxann H.

Description of Work
My dryer was making a loud noise. Called on Tues and made appointment. Spoke with the owner and explained problem. She arrived Friday with part in hand. She repaired dryer quickly and for a reasonable price. Will defiantly use again.

01/01/2016

Elizabeth D.

01/01/2016

Jordan M.

Description of Work
B&B was awesome on customer service and *although* they made a mistake that caused us to buy a whole new appliance they were so apologetic and even credited back the service cost which in my mind is A+ service. They were kind, responsive, and helpful. I would use them again despite the mistake which says a lot. The technician (Lindsay) was funny and sweet.

12/15/2015

Richard B.

Description of Work
a couple of kids in a truck. Creepy, no logo, no card, no professional presence. First thing they did was take apart my dryer and leave it in pieces when they went to find a replacement, which took over a week. Not impressed at all.

12/08/2015

RANDALL M.

It was okay. They were really punctual. It was a good price. Once they setup a time, they were punctual so they were good on that. They could have got the job done a little more quickly.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal coupon from them to fix a washing machine.

12/07/2015

Richard B.

12/01/2015

Dan P.

great service

Description of Work
replaced heater element

11/27/2015

Wendy R.

11/09/2015

Corby M.

Went well fairly smooth but willing to make sure I was satisfied.

Description of Work
Replaced parts on my refrigerator

10/08/2015

Robert S.

See "What the provider do?" above. Am out the cost of replacement parts and still have fridge and stove problems. Angies List never responded to my email quiry as to whether this outfit was still in business. Have defaulted to Sears repair capability.

Description of Work
Came, diagnosed fridge problem (icemaker not working) and stovetop problem (a multisize burner not fully useable). Returned with parts but fridge part leaked, and stove problem not resolved. Was to reorder parts and return the following midweek. Took 'faulty' replacement parts with him. Never returned. Never responded to emails or phone calls. Am considering contacting BBB.

09/27/2015

Keith G.

On 14 Aug 2015, purchased service from B&B via Angie's List's "Big Deals." I immediately contacted LJ from B&B to request service. LJ responded quickly and asked for some clarifying information. Over the next several weeks, I had several contacts with LJ (via email and phone), but was never offered an appointment. On 31 Aug 2015, I emailed LJ asking if an appointment was available in the upcoming week or if I should request a refund. I have not received a reply. At this point, my freezer has been broken for more than six weeks and I will have to begin a new search for a service provider.

Description of Work
Answer a few emails and ask a couple of questions. No service was provided.

09/01/2015

Jack G.

Very well. Corrected the washer from jumping around and fixed sound on startup of machine. She corrected problems within 15 minutes.

Description of Work
Stabilized Washing Machine and corrected turn-on sound.

06/29/2015

Cynthia R.

LJ was incredibly responsive in setting up my appointment. My fridge/freezer was not staying cool and she made us a priority by coming out first thing the next business day. She was very knowledgeable and professional during the appointment. She picked up our parts and fixed our issue without interrupting me or my husband's schedules which is VERY rare in my experience. I would absolutely recommend this company and plan to use them if any other issues with our appliances arise.

Description of Work
Refrigerator Service

03/19/2015

Bruce J.

Knew immediately what the problem on the newer washer ans then fixed the old washer that had the loud noise, it was the same part that repairs most of the problems with these Whir;pool/Kenmore washers.

Description of Work
Repaired couplings on 2 washers we had, one recent used one to replace the older one.

03/20/2013

Pat F.

The repair went very well and quick. She knew what she was doing.

Description of Work
I called the number and she answered as she was driving. I explained what I wanted, and she was well aware of my problem. She was able to accomodate me that same day. This Company was very professiional, prompt and up to date on my repair needs. She knew exactly what the problem was with my washing machine from just listening to the symptoms, and went right to work. I would recommend this company. She just moved to Colorado Springs from Oklahoma.

Category appliance repair

Appliance Repair - Washers, Dryers, Refrigerators, Cooktops, Ovens, & Dishwashers. Appliance Delivery & Installation. Appliance Removal.