KB Cabinet Resurfacing

Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom Project

Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom Project

home remodeling
Kitchen Cabinets

We specialize in kitchens and bathrooms wood restoration and refinishing in the Denver Area, Our experience goes back since 1994. Our client’s love the fact that they save a lot of money in restoring their wood cabinets rather than getting them replace with new ones, you will not be disappointed in our craftsmanship, attention to detail and our restoration process, your kitchen or bathroom will look as good as new. Contact us today....

cabinet refacing (25)interior painting (2)

01/19/2021

Superior customer service and workmanship. My kitchen cabinets look brand new and at a very reasonable cost! KB went way beyond what I expected for our home project. They even repaired broken drawers at no extra cost. I strongly recommend KB Cabinet Resurfacing for your kitchen cabinet resurfacing project. I will use them again.

Description of Work
Repainted cabinet frame, 23 doors, and 8 drawers.

Work Completed On 01/18/2021

12/27/2019

Mike and Marta are great to work with. Pricing is reasonable, and they did a great job of accommodating my last-minute scheduling needs even though it was their busy season. They move super quick when they're in your house. It took less than 1 hour to remove the all the doors, 2-3 days to paint them, and then 1 day to paint the cabinet boxes and reinstall the doors with new door pulls. The work ca...

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinets were repainted. New door pulls put on.

Work Completed On 12/02/2019

05/25/2019

Absolutely thrilled with my newly finished kitchen cabinets. Mike and his wife did an amazing job. The finish is better than I expected. They were prompt, professional and left my kitchen cleaner than they found it! We also had them add the soft close hinges and could not be happier. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Cabinet Refinish

Work Completed On 05/24/2019

Review for KB Cabinet Resurfacing - 3025 S County Road 137, Bennett, CO - 37893974

05/19/2019

Absolutely wonderfully! Mike and Marla are consummate professionals. They were timely, they were responsive, they made helpful suggestions, and they did a beautiful, beautiful job. It's not always easy to find contractors that are willing to come out to Elizabeth, but they didn't bat at eye at the long drive. Another contractor was highly recommended by a co-worker, but that contractor wouldn't ev...

Description of Work
Painting of Kitchen Cabinets

Work Completed On 05/17/2019

Review for KB Cabinet Resurfacing - 3025 S County Road 137, Bennett, CO - 37883244

03/08/2019

Better than I ever could have imagined! I was against the idea, but gave in to my wife. She was definitely right on this one and this company.

Description of Work
Cabinet painting

Work Completed On 03/08/2019

11/16/2018

CLean, neat, on time, careful. Absolutely professional. Would yes them again!

Description of Work
cabinets painted

Work Completed On 11/16/2018

11/05/2018

KB Cabinets did a great job from start to finish. They came out right away to do an estimate to repair damage and repaint a bathroom cabinet where a water valve had broken. The price was fair and complete. They were flexible in working out the timing with my schedule and efficient removing all the cabinets to be sprayed at their shop which helped to minimize the paint smell. Both were friendly but...

Description of Work
Built in Bathroom Cabinet repair and spray painting plus misc

Category interior painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 10/29/2018

10/03/2018

Very professional individuals. Set up estimate time for next day after requesting. Had an open date the next day after that and showed up on time and completed a very excellent job for a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Resurfaced(painted) kitchen cabinets

Work Completed On 09/26/2018

06/23/2018

Mike was great to work with. I called many places and decided to go with him. He was professional, courteous, honest and had a high quality of work. I’ve already recommended him to others.

Description of Work
We had to repaint all our kitchen cabinets and drawers

Work Completed On 06/04/2018

06/15/2018

KB Cabinet Resurfacing was a fantastic company to work with. They were very responsive to emails and worked around our schedule. They showed up first thing in the morning, and completed the work they said they would each day. Our cabinets look beautiful, and I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Cabinet refinishing

Work Completed On 06/13/2018

Wood Refinishing, Wood Treatment, Wood Restoration, Cabinet restoration, Color Matching available, Customer color preferences based on client, anything made of wood (pine, maple, oak, particle board, etc.) or wood simulated materials. We use water base coatings which dries as hard as factory oven baked enamel. The final surface is smooth, easy to clean up; coatings will NOT crack, peel, or fade. We guarantee it!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check