Ponderosa Heating and Air Conditioning

Founded 2004 • With Angi since June 2007

1050 N Pine Dr

Bailey, CO 80421

Residential HVAC service repair and installation serving all major brands. Specializing in gas fireplace/heating stove repair and maintenance. Humidification,indoor air quality and water heater replacements and repair.

01/29/2019

Larry C.

Todd has serviced my furnace twice. He was prompt, honest and fair. His prices were reasonable. I originally called him to repair two older gas fireplaces several years ago. He fixed the problem and they have worked fine since. I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Cleaning, servicing and diagnosing problem with furnace

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, fireplaces

06/27/2017

Don T.

We've used them a couple of years. The quality is very good too.

Description of Work
They just checked out the unit to make sure it was ready for winter.

06/27/2017

Don T.

We've used them a couple of years. I don't really have any means of comparison for price. Very good quality.

Description of Work
They just checked out the unit and make sure it was ready for winter, so it was just a thing we have done every year.

03/02/2017

Judy J.

They're very good. I have used them for quite a while. I have a fire place insert that is my hearing system I was going to have time install another system but he suggested a different one and said it would be cheaper. He was considerate, thoughtful and was concerned about me keeping my costs down. Price is comparable to everyone else. They are very caring and prompt.

Description of Work
They came out for routine maintenance and changed the thermal coupler.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the positive review! We pride ourselves in offering options to our customers.

05/23/2016

Jeffrey L.

Description of Work
Todd provided excellent customer and technical service on our living room gas stove. He was knowledgeable, professional and extremely personable. Having Todd in our home was like having a good friend over.. I would not hesitate to recommend Ponderosa Heating to anyone looking for someone to repair or maintain their gas stove for home heating..

01/26/2016

L H.

The owner came to do the work and was right on time. He performed the above referenced tasks and explained to me what he was doing. Took the time to ensure I had a good understanding of correct operation of these supplemental heating systems.

Description of Work
The provider cleaned my 4 propane fireplaces, ensured these fireplaces would be functional even if the electrical service was interrupted, explained to me how to correctly use one of the fireplaces I thought was broken and installed an automatic thermostatic control unit to a propane heating stove in my finished basement.

03/24/2013

Michelle G.

My husband and I returned on a Friday night from a vacation to find that our heat was not working. There was a big snow storm predicted for that night into the next day. My husband, who is pretty handy, was able trouble shoot the problem that night to determine that it was a busted fan motor. He had me call a repair person on Saturday morning (unfortunately he had to work that day and couldn't be present). I started calling repair companies at 7:30 am on a very snowy Saturday morning. Todd from Ponderosa was recommended by another company who had no service people to send out. I called him around 8 am and described our problem. He said no worries, and that he'd be over in an hour. Sure enough Todd showed up at 9 am and went right to work. He confirmed what my husband suspected and replaced our fan motor. He then performed maintenance on our heater as well for no extra charge. He was very professional, pleasant and fair. I highly recommend Todd and Ponderosa Heating and Air Conditioning and I will definitely call him again for any issue we have. : )

Description of Work
Todd from Ponderosa replaced our broken fan motor and performed maintenance on our heater. He had the parts he needed in his truck and was able to do all of the repairs in under 2 hours. He cleaned up everything and was a pleasure to speak with. He was very knowledgable, professional and courteous.

09/25/2012

Susan F.

Great! Will use him again.........and again................I have several rental properties and have had difficulty finding reliable, honest, and professional repair and service companies. Todd is a keeper!

Description of Work
Service and cleaning to a propane fireplace. I was unable to light my pilot light on my propane fireplace. Todd provided impeccable detail to clean and service my fireplace and ran safety tests to ensure my fireplace was operating properly and without leaky omissions. He also was able to get the pilot light back in working order.

06/19/2007

ALEC S.

Very prompt response; knew what he was doing.

Description of Work
Adjusted gas fireplace; checked for gas and combustion fumes.

Specialty Repair Service Company

Specialty Repair Service Company offers over 30 years experience providing cost effective solutions to everyday problems We have extensive experience in heating / cooling systems, electrical troubleshooting and repair, plumbing repair, garage door repairs Home renovation projects are also on our fun stuff to do list We provide recommendations and quotes so you can best determine how you would like to proceed Give us a call so we can discuss your needs Thanks! bob 720-876-8760

Integrated Climate Control Systems, LLC

We are licensed Commercial/Residential contractors, and we do existing or new builds, providing a variety of heating, cooling, and air quality services for bussinesses and home owners. We are located in Colorado Springs and provide services in Teller, Fremont, Park, Saguache, Gunnison, Chaffee, Pitkin, Eagle, El Paso, and Pueblo counties. Fast reliable service! Preferred Train/American Standard and Goodman Dealers. Give us a call or click to schedule an estimate, today! We look forward to hearing from you.

2022 Super Service Award

Residential sales, installations, maintenance & repairs of heating, air-conditioning, humidifiers, thermostats, overhead units, water heaters, air cleaners, wall & floor furnaces, duct work additions, split system a/c, gas fireplace, direct vent & energy management systems.

Gas fireplace installations, chimney sweep services, boiler repair/installation