SG Services

Founded 2005 • With Angi since August 2008

6186 S Netherland Cir

Aurora, CO 80016

When it comes to your home or business, you want to hire the best contractors to complete maintenance, repairs, and installations of essential equipment. With SG Services you get a trustworthy electric, plumbing, and HVAC contractor all in one. We’re able to complete work in any of these areas for both residential and commercial customers. In business for over two decades, our family-owned company has a team of skilled professionals you can rely on. Our plumbers, HVAC technicians, and electricians in Aurora, CO are all handpicked by our owner for their dedication and experience. Call us today to schedule service for your home or business. ...

4.4

electrician (31)plumbers (4)HVAC Companies (4)drain cleaning (1)air duct cleaning (1)water heaters (1)

02/03/2021

I spoke with Slawek over the phone and he sounds nice and professional. He asked me to send him a few pictures via text message to get a quote. I did. After that, I never heard back from him. I followed up twice after two days and no response. I wish he can respond to me even he decides not to take the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a water heaters

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2021

05/10/2020

The SG point of contact Aaron was very knowledgeable and a true professional. He discussed all our options and was flexible with our time schedule. Showed up on schedule and time. The cost was reasonable compared to other estimates. Performed a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the furnace and AC system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2020

04/28/2020

They called me back the same day I put in the inquiry. That was on a Saturday, and they came out the following Tuesday and did the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They added three outlets to our unfinished basement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2020

06/10/2019

There service was prompt, professional and friendly and the technician was knowledgeable and thorough. He determined we just needed a new compressor motor start capacitor. We had another company (also from Angie’s List) come out and check our A/C unit and they said we had a bad compressor and parts would be hard to find for our 13 year old unit, so we would need to get a new A/C unit for $4800-$70...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our A/C wouldn’t come on and cool.

05/06/2019

They answered the phone immediately and set up an estimate. The estimate was on par with the other estimates I had gotten. The gentleman doing the estimate and explained what he could do for our house and improving out air quality. The day of the job, the installers showed up on time. They were very neat and clean and respected my house. Once done with the job they showed me what they had done and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Air Conditioner

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2019

02/19/2019

They had a technician to our home within 90 minutes. He did a thorough inspection of our system and cleaned a sensor. As luck would have it, even though we cycled the furnace several times the screeching problem did not repeat. The technician was very friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. If the problem comes back, we will definitely call SG Services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our furnace fan was making very loud screeching noise when it came on. After hearing this happen multiple times , we shut off the furnace and called for service.

01/06/2019

I called today for an estimate, someone answered the phone, I said I was looking for a quote on a heavy up, and they hung up on me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
called for an estimate

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2019

12/30/2018

John responded quickly and showed up on time. He was very knowledgeable and offered a fair price. We have already hired him for another project. I guess that’s the best recommendation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
220 v outlet for new hot tub

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2018

11/07/2018

Very good. They were on time, professional and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They changed out a number of light switches, light fictures and smoke detectors.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2018

10/31/2018

It was fine. It was a little too much for two people to work for a small job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They upgraded the wires and the lighting fixture in the kitchen.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2018

Electric Services, Electrical Company, Electrical Repair, Electrical Work, Electrician

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check