QuickPro Sprinkler Repair, LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since June 2013

Thank you for considering QuickPro Sprinkler Repair for your lawn sprinkler repairs. We are an irrigation specialist with decades of experience. QuickPro specializes in residential lawn sprinkler system repair and is able to repair any brand of system. We offer great rates for Winter Blowouts and Spring Activation's, as well as Aeration, Fertilization and Soil Conditioning. Again, thank you for considering QuickPro Sprinkler Repair. We install smart controllers, water saving heads and nozzles and drip irrigation systems. Many water districts off rebates for water saving equipment. We look forward to speaking with you soon....

Quality Garden Services

Quality Garden Services

08/21/2020

Jorge Martinez came late on 8/7/20, and spent about 5 hours, much of which was removing mud from the valve box and then replacing one of the leaking valves. He then convinced me to buy 8 new water efficient rotating heads & put them on to try to take care of the patches of dry & dying grass. He asked for the pay for that day, promising to come back to finish the job the next Tues. 8/11/20 at 9:30 ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair leaking sprinkler valve & advise about dry spots despite regular watering.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,irrigation systems

This review is for the wrong company. I am the owner of QuickPro Sprinklet Repair and I do not know who Jorge Martinez is. I can help with your situation though. The brown spots in your yard could be from one of two turf grass fungi that are running rampant all of the metro area or possibly both. I have a very simple and inexpensive solution for these fungi. As far as the irrigation system goes we...

08/06/2020

QuickPro made an appointment with me to provide an estimate after giving them a detailed description of the work I needed done. They never showed up for the appointment or called me to advise or reschedule. Very unprofessional and wasted my time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler repair

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,irrigation systems

Valued Angie's List Member we apologize and certainly wanted an opportunity to earn your business. However we have no record of a scheduled appointment, this is not to say we did not make a mistake. Just wish you had contacted us the day of or day after your expected appointment day and given us an opportunity to resolve the issue before it came to this situation.

07/22/2020

Quick, efficient, friendly, considerate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler system repair

CATEGORY irrigation systems

07/19/2020

It went very well. The gentlemen that did the work were very professional and anxious to be helpful. I would definately recommend them to neighbors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to have additional emitters added to existing drip system, also needed to have the existing drip system checked to make sure it was working correctly,

07/02/2020

everything went well, I'm very happy and relived everything is fixed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed new clock timer and pipes out side needed to be welded, Michael also checked all sprinkler heads to make sure they were working correctly

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

Lawn Sprinkler System Repair, Blowouts, Activation's, Plug/Liquid Aeration, Fertilization, Soil Treatment regular and organic. Installation of water saving products; smart controllers, sprinkler heads and nozzles as well as drip irrigation systems.

New sprinkler system installations.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check