Mile High Van Lines Long Distance Only

Founded 2008 •

3.2

Mile High Van Lines is an interstate, long distance moving company that does not do local moves. We are an owner-operated business who started as a small company in Denver 2008 and grew slowly from doing deliveries for other moving companies into provide all of the service ourselves. With over 10 state of the art moving trucks there is no job we can not handle, but unlike the really big guys, to us you aren't just a number. When you reserve a move with Mile High Van Lines we treat you with the respect, attention and courtesy you deserve. From the moment you express interest in moving with us, we dedicate you your own Moving Consultant that will be with you every step of the moving process. At every point during your move we are just a phone call away. We understand moving is stressful and we make it our mission to alleviate as much of that stress as we can during this transition in your life....

Interstate 25 Moving Company

Interstate 25 Moving Company helps people and businesses relocate their goods from one location to another. We offer all-inclusive services for relocations like packing, loading, moving, unpacking, and arranging of items to be shifted.

YOUR PERSONAL MOVER  INC

We are a family owned and operated business which averages one to three moves per day. That way we can be dedicated to customer service as well as focus on the exact expectations of your move. Your satisfaction is guaranteed with us. We are fully insured above the Colorado requirements which equates to replacement value at no additional cost to you. We are also members of the Denver Better Business Bureau. We have been in the furniture moving and delivery business for over 15 years. Our employees are trained, quick, efficient, professional, and courteous.

Movemasters

Welcome to the profile of Denver's most reputable family owned and operated mover for the past 36 years....and we can prove it! Movemasters has been awarded the Better Business Bureau's "Gold Star Award" over ten times. A "Gold Star Award" is only given when a company goes three straight years without a single complaint. Movemasters is fully licensed and insured, and each employee is fully vetted and trained before being put on a job. We also have a convenient Central Denver location for your storage needs..

02/21/2020

My husband, sister, and I relocated from Vancouver, Washington to Casa Grande, Arizona, with our items to be moved to a storage unit in Glendale, Arizona. There were so many mistakes and additional charges that our final cost was twice what the original quote was for. 1. Justin was lacking in knowledge; he told me that they would be sending a 26' truck (two, if necessary and at no additional charg...

Description of Work
Moved from Washington to Arizona

01/26/2020

Badly from beginning to end. Though I submitted a list of art and furnishings to Mile High Van Lines, followed by a company rep home visit, and paid for recommended Premium Service, the following happened. It included: Movers late arrival on Bainbridge Island to pack first day, after running late finishing 2nd day having a microphone rammed in my face for a testimonial before any evaluation could ...

Description of Work
Moving household and art collection from Bainbridge Island, WA to Winston Salem, NC

11/22/2019

awful. the Packers were good. but the rest was a nightmare. Two days late, came in the evening had to unload a lot of the truck to get at my things, brought in boxes, didn't unpack. and left at 11 p.m. because they said they had to get to Texas.

Description of Work
belongings moved to another state

09/27/2019

It went awesome! The men who came out were courteous and professional! They literally rolled out the red carpet for me ( they had red floor protector lol!) Everything went smoothly. They worked methodically and fast. I couldn't finish packing by the time they arrived so we ended up having them pack our kitchen which they made light work of. Highly recommend these guys!

Description of Work
Moving

Category moving companies,delivery service

Thank you for taking the time to post such an awesome review for us! We appreciate your business! Regards, Mile High Van Lines

09/26/2019

Easy peezy japanesey, we’ve had problems with movers before, to say this was a relief would be an understatement

Description of Work
N/A

09/26/2019

The movers were great - I could not have asked for a better crew. They communicated with me the whole time they were on the road, and I truly appreciated their effort. I highly recommend Mile High!

Description of Work
N/A

07/25/2019

They suck! Doubled the price. Broke items. Damaged furniture - the one BASIC thing that needed to do was pad furniture to prevent scratches and damage and they couldn't even perform that one basic moving service correctly. They gave me other people's belongs even after I said that the item(s) weren't mine. Oh, not to mention, all of the reviews online are fake . How is it for a company that has be...

Description of Work
Move household items from Seattle to Denver

07/24/2019

Mile High Van Lines were awesome! Every step of the way they communicated what I could expect. Very professional. I would definitely use them again. Thank you for making my move simple.

Description of Work
moving

07/24/2019

I got to tell you I have moved several times but this time it was the most pleasant experience that i ever have. The crew very respectful and professional and courteous from beginning to end I'm very happy with their services

Description of Work
moving

Category moving companies,delivery service

Residential and commercial long distance moves. Packing, loading, transporting and unloading services available.

We do not do local moves

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check