L&G Cleaning

Founded 2006 • With Angi since February 2012

We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of quality cleaning and janitorial services. You will find us to be competitively priced with close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction!...

New Spring Cleaning LLC

Welcome to New spring Cleaning!

Pronex Cleaning LLC

We are a family owned and operated cleaning business that has been in business since 2000. We specialize in cleaning and disinfecting services, for residential and commercial properties! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Blue Bucket Cleaning LLC

The Blue Bucket Cleaning provide cleaning services for residential homes and commercial businesses. We always start with a deep cleaning before maintaining your home if needed. We custom clean your home ,We do not clean to clean, we CLEAN to IMPRESS! Our customer service is undeniable! Call Leila for a FREE estimate at 303- 591-8667.

Offers by Blue Bucket Cleaning LLC on Angi

10/24/2019

Excellent! We've been using them for several months now. They were very professional and if something came up or they're going to be late, they give us a heads up. They communicate well and they used their own products.

Description of Work
They cleaned floors, bathrooms, dusting, showers, sink, vacuumed the stairs and etc.

10/22/2019

Everything was great. Luis is wonderful, he does a great job, if I need him to come early or come late he is with me for scheduling and the house is beautiful and relaxing when I got home and he was able to changed the sheets on my bed.

Description of Work
They did housecleaning.

10/22/2019

The service are very reliable, prompt, honest and good at what they are doing, just a great company. Pretty reasonable pricing and very competitive with other cleaning service providers.

Description of Work
Full Housecleaning Service 1900 sq.ft.

10/22/2019

They are great! They are reliable, they showed up on time and they do a great job. I've have had them for years 7-8 years.

Description of Work
They clean my house and they have also cleaned my husband's offices.

10/22/2019

It was fantastic and we love them. I really appreciate that they are very attentive to detail and their price was fair, trustworthy, good people and they did a really great job

Description of Work
They did a housecleaning for us.

Category house cleaning

Thank You very much for the review [Member Name Removed].

Cleaning of house, offices, apartments, moving - in and out, household chores - laundry & dishes.

Carpet cleaning.