JM Electric Inc

Colorado: General
09/30/2023

700 billings street unit r

Aurora, CO 80011

We are a Family owned company that has successfully completed many large and small projects. Our service/residential department handles all the rest. We use a flat rate price system and only licensed electricians. We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all work done, or all you owe us is a handshake. Contractors License # 3677. JM Electric Inc. is offering $50 off priced jobs if a contribution of two or more nonperishables are donated towards our food drive....

electrician (58)lighting (16)ceiling fan installation (5)

06/15/2021

Excellent Work. Sebastian W. and Daniel E. arrived on time, were professional, had attention to detail and are clearly skilled in their work. I particularly appreciated that they took the time to explain the work they were doing and why.

Description of Work
Replaced GFCI outlets; Replace outdoor outlets with weatherproof boxes; Fix and reposition broken light in garage; check and properly mount 220v stove outlet.

Work Completed On 06/15/2021

04/17/2021

Sebastian is the best, he came out for a quote, very punctual, professional and asked us alot of questions about what we needed/wanted, he's very knowledgeable so gave us options. He came back with his helper and they installed a new electrical panel & a sub-panel that we requested. Only took one day, great communication, professional, best quote we got at $ 6000.00 Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
New Electrical Panel & Sub Panel On An Old House

Work Completed On 03/22/2021

02/24/2021

Superb planning for and execution of inside & outside electrical upgrade including: 1) Retrofit of existing outlets with GFCI protection and wiring safety checks; 2) Panel/power upgrade from 100 to 200 amps; 3) Addition of multiple circuits throughout house plus 30 amp circuits for A/C and RV; 4) Internal and external light fixture installations. Permits handled; all work passed city inspection. J...

Description of Work
Modernize and upgrade the electrical system of a 1950's era house

Work Completed On 12/31/2020

01/16/2020

Sebastian was terrific - he worked quickly and efficiently and for a great price too!

Description of Work
I needed 2 ceiling fans replaced and an outlet installed for a dishwasher

Category electrician,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 01/15/2020

12/21/2019

Terrible I discharged this technician out of my home immediately

Description of Work
I did not use this company to complete the job. For a simple gfi reset, this company wanted $630. perhaps he saw a minority person in a high price home area that he wanted to take advantage of me. An electrician cane and did it for a trip charge of $45 .

Work Completed On 12/20/2019

Customer was offered a range of repairs that started at $215.00. We do not simply reset GFI's and walk out the door as some other electricians may do. There was obviously something that tripped the GFI and we attempt to find it so it does not happen again and again. It is our policy to be able to guarantee the work we do and therefore we must be thorough in our diagnosis. Anything less is a disser...

06/20/2019

Super, good advice and problems solved/ projects completed.

Description of Work
Misc electrical

Work Completed On 06/13/2019

01/16/2019

Everything about the process was handled beautifully. I was contacted quickly, Jim at JM Electric came to the house the next day, gave me a quote, and got right to work. The installation of the new fixture was a bit trickier than most because the casing needed adjustment and the fixture required an elbow joint to sit on the slanted ceiling. He got all the parts and did the job quickly and professi...

Description of Work
I wanted someone to remove an existing light fixture and install a new fixture. The fixtures were both chandeliers over the dining table. The new fixture also required some modifications to hang properly on a slanted ceiling.

Work Completed On 01/14/2019

11/25/2018

For both jobs, the technician arrived on time. For the electrical panel, they brought two certified electricians for the job (Domenic was the primary). Both were extremely efficient, professional, friendly and clean. They obtained the permit and scheduled the inspection. The inspection occurred two days later with no problems. The inspector commented he though they had done an outstanding job. For...

Description of Work
New electrical panel and installation of new electrical to spa

Work Completed On 11/19/2018

10/21/2018

Jim let me know that I needed to hire a radon guy - he was very upfront with me. I asked him to look at an outlet while he was there and he did so. We figured out the issue and it was resolved by a matter of a new lightbulb! I will be asking Jim to come back to do several other electrical projects that I have on the books!

Description of Work
Radon Fan Repair

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 10/19/2018

09/04/2018

The first thing I said in my description of my project was that it is a mobile home. Then I was sent the names of companies that would contact me. JM electric never contacted me so I called them. They said they don't work on mobile homes.

Description of Work
electrical wiring

Work Completed On 08/15/2018

I am sorry that you were sent our name in error. We did not call you because we do not work on mobile homes and did not want to waste your time. We informed you of that when you contacted us. Thanks.

Lighting Design, Exterior Lighting/Landscape Lighting, Electrical System Inspections, Electrical Upgrades/Repairs, Whole House Fans, Attic Fans, Bath Fans, Service Upgrades, Electrical for Basement Finish, Electrical for Home Additions, Aluminum Wiring Safety Check/Upgrades, Commercial Services, Light Industrial Services

Electronics Repair Automotive Electrical Component Repairs Lamp Repair