Hooked Up

Founded 2008 • With Angi since October 2010

Hooked Up is your premier source for all your low volt and home entertainment needs. From equipment sales of all the major brands, to final, meticulous installation of your project. We take great pride in our work and guarantee every customer's satisfaction. We are your best choice bar none. The

home theater installation (47)cable tv (5)electrician (5)

10/07/2020

Michele H. G.

Seth arrived on time, quickly reviewed the work needed and went right to work. In less than an hour, he removed 6 set top boxes and installed 4 Roku devices, including in the theater room. Excellent price for the service. Polite, friendly and maintained pandemic-safe practices. We would hire again.

Description of Work
Remove Xfinity set top boxes and excess cables; and attach ROKU devices.

Category electrician, cable tv service

Work Completed On 09/29/2020

01/27/2020

Kenneth S.

All went well and Seth was professional and friendly. The price was reasonable and the work was done properly and on time. He was rated as excellent.

Description of Work
Home entertainment system

Work Completed On 01/27/2020

01/17/2019

Nathan B.

Brandon was incredible. Very kind and informative. Asking for feedback throughout while offering advice. Additionally, Brandon mounted a shelf system below the TV for a very marginal additional fee.

Description of Work
TV wall mounting

Work Completed On 01/17/2019

Review for Hooked Up - Home, Aurora, CO - 37662443

12/11/2018

Chris C.

Great , very professional and very helpful.

Description of Work
New TV install above fireplace

Category home theater design, cable tv service

Work Completed On 11/30/2018

09/01/2018

alan S.

Excellent. Very generous with his time over the phone. Easily accessible and extremely knowledgeable about the problem at hand. Would recommend him highly.

Description of Work
repair TV remote

Work Completed On 09/01/2018

12/01/2017

Sandy S.

It was great! He came out for a consult, let us know what he would recommend, gave us several choices, including several price points, let us decide which one was best for our circumstances and then got the projector and receiver for us and installed the next day! He's a diligent, hard-working guy with client's best interests in mind always. I highly recommend Seth and Hooked Up for Audio/Visual needs!

Description of Work
Needed a new projector system to replace an old one. Had hired Hooked Up many years ago and remembered that Seth had done a great job for us then, so I asked him if he could help us on this project and his responsiveness was excellent! Had the job done within the week.

Work Completed On 11/30/2017

Review for Hooked Up - Home, Aurora, CO - 36629992

11/09/2017

Mindy C.

Seth was fantastic, he helped me pick out some really awesome in-ceiling speakers and installed them. Very prompt, professional, and nice guy. I'm thrilled with my new speakers, and they look & sound amazing!

Description of Work
Speakers installed in my master bedroom ceiling.

Work Completed On 10/13/2017

11/02/2017

Kirk H.

Very well! Selth spent a good amount of time pin-point wiring before installing speaker so no mistake would happen during installation.

Description of Work
Had pre-wire located and four speakers installed.

Work Completed On 11/01/2017

10/09/2017

gale K.

Seth was very knowledgeable and professional. We walked through a number of options and after listening to the actual speakers at his location I decided to move forward with him. Seth did a great job of the installation and the new system sounds and looks great. I'd certainly use him again.

Description of Work
Contacted Hooked Up for a proposal to discuss an upgrade to my home in-wall speakers along with a new receiver.

Work Completed On 10/04/2017

01/28/2017

Rick K.

Seth was very professional and great to work with. Prices very reasonable and quality of wok was excellent. He provided the mount and all the cables and came in under his estimate.

Description of Work
Mounted a TV in a wall and hid the cables

Work Completed On 01/27/2017

08/02/2016

Jacqueline K.

Excellent. He was completely professional. Quick and efficient. Cleaned up afterwards. I would recommend to anyone looking for help with their home entertainment to use his services.

Description of Work
Mounted our television

Work Completed On 09/30/2014

05/06/2016

Shirley Q.

Great, everything works, they did a great job.

Description of Work
replaced AV receiver, re-wired cables to TV, installed Harmony remote

Work Completed On 04/15/2016

02/15/2016

Tyra S.

He was very detailed in his work. Wanted to make sure he was hanging them in the correct location, and the cable was working. He even brought velcro to attach the smaller cable boxes to the back of the tv's. We have Comcast and no wires show at all! Yay!

Description of Work
Hung 3 TV's in our new home and made sure all was working properly prior to leaving.

Work Completed On 02/09/2016

09/09/2015

Evan G.

Seth was fantastic. I would definitely recommend his services. The quality of his work is top notch. He was very professional and responsive throughout the whole process. He showed up on time and got all the work done very efficiently and it looks great. He mounted 4 TVs (one on a brick fireplace and one in a corner) and hid all of the wires. He will be coming back to help me with my surround sound system. He provided great work, in a friendly and professional manner, at a reasonable price. Great service provider!

Description of Work
Mounted 4 TVs and hooked up audio system.

Category electrician, home theater design

Work Completed On 09/09/2015

07/21/2015

michael R.

He was awesome. Really, really good guy and helped me out a ton. I didn't even have a piece of equipment and he took it out of his bag and installed it for me. He was excellent. I will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
I used Hooked Up. He hooked up our televisions, mounted them on the walls and installed our surround sound throughout the house. They are all wireless. He came out less than 30 days ago.

Work Completed On 06/30/2015

07/03/2015

Scott D.

Seth returned my initial phone call in a timely manner. I told him I needed two TV's mounted and informed him I was an Angie's List member. He had an Angie's List special for TV mounting. He gave me several dates and times to come out and perform the services. Seth arrived on-time and immediately began working. He made sure that the job was done to my satisfaction and overall I was extremely pleased with the service and results. I highly recommend using Hooked Up and will be calling them in the future for any additional services.

Description of Work
Professionally mounted two TV's

Work Completed On 07/01/2015

03/11/2015

Austin W.

Seth was great. great communication via phone and email leading up to the call. He arrived on time, he was polite and courteous. He finished in time and cleaned up any mess he had made. This really was an easy call from start to finish. I would highly recomend Seth and Hooked Up.

Description of Work
Mounted a 55" TV and a sound bar using my already purchased mount.

Work Completed On 03/11/2015

01/27/2015

Mark S.

Very complex setup in home we recently purchased. He was able to rewire the existing complex setup to work with our equipment and needs.

Description of Work
Home entertainment set up, surround sound tv setup

Work Completed On 01/22/2015

07/07/2014

Dana H.

This was a perfect job. I could not be happier. He arrived on time and ready to work. The cables were hidden and professionally installed to beyond my satisfaction. The TV was hooked correctly for cable service and the job was cleaned up afterwards. This is by far the best service I have received in many years. This is an example of GREAT customer service.

Description of Work
Installed surround sound, TV and cable hook up and reapairs

Work Completed On 06/02/2014

04/07/2014

Karen R.

It worked out fine. I would recommend them to anyone and I would use them again if needed.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for $25 off a home entertainment system installation.

Work Completed On 03/13/2014

04/01/2014

Mark S.

It turned out well. It was a favorable experience and there was nothing negative about it that stood out to me. There was just one individual who came out who is I think the owner as well and he was very knowledgeable of the system. He was thorough and his explanation was good. He installed the system and then took the time to explain it so it was all positive. It was a professional installation and he was efficient. We ended up buying some products from him as well which we needed. There was an electrical equipment that went with it. $2,200 of the price or maybe more was for the product and probably about $800 or $900 was for the installation charges. It was expensive but there was a lot of work done too. It was an excellent experience so I would absolutely use him again in the future.

Description of Work
I used the big deal that I purchased from Hooked Up in early January for installing a home entertainment and audio system for us.

Work Completed On 01/11/2014

01/18/2014

james B.

Showed up on time job looks very clean. Had to pay an extra $130. for tv 55" and shelf mount which was not explained until job was completed.

Description of Work
mounted TV shelf Blue Ray Player concealed wiring

Work Completed On 01/03/2014

12/22/2013

Judith H S.

When I first bought a coupon from Angie's List, I didn't hear from Hooked Up and the coupon expired before I realized I needed to contact him. Then I was out of town for almost a month, so when I finally contacted Seth, I expected him to say the coupon had expired and no longer valid. Not so! No questions asked, we made an appointment the following week. He was on time and in about an hour had my sound/video system issues solved. He rearranged and sorted everything out and made everything work better than it ever had. He bound all the cables together and twist-tied them, so everything looks neat and tidy. He worked quickly and I could see he'd been working with sound systems all his life. He knew exactly what to do. My system works perfectly. I will definitely recommend Hooked Up to friends and family.

Description of Work
He hooked up my TV to the speakers (before I was using the TV's speakers). I had done that before but the picture and sound weren't synchronized. That is no longer a problem.

Work Completed On 11/05/2013