Home Detailing Experts, LLC

Aurora, CO 80012

Weed Pulling | Weed Whacking | Lawn Mowing | Gutter Cleaning | Tree Trimming

Weed Pulling | Weed Whacking | Lawn Mowing | Gutter Cleaning | Tree Trimming

gutter cleaning202080246
Neglected Property that had 2 days before city was issuing a ticket: * Grass was 3 feet. * Weeds where 2 feet to 4 feet everywhere. * Gutters had 1 foot weeds growing in them. * Small dead trees and bushes needed to be cut down. * Patio had weeds growing in bricks. * Had to haul off all debris. * Trees needed to be cut back off roof. * Had to spray extended weed control in rocks, mulch and patio. * Blow clippings off walks. * Trim edges. * Mow lawn 3 times to even cut.

Over 30 years experience! Angie's List certified professional: ● Background checked ● licenses verified ● Grade A reviews in all categories ☆☆☆☆☆ 5 Star rating on Yelp! Extremely affordable pricing! Lawn mowing services: ● Weekly lawn mowing ● Bi-weekly lawn mowing ● One time lawn mowing ● We use light weight mowers ● Trim edges ● Blow off walks and porch ● Edging ● Bag grass clippings ● Cut suckers Weed control services: ● Hand pull weeds in rocks & mulch ● Hand pull weeds in grass / yard ● Spray weeds in rocks & mulch ● Weed whacking with trimmer ● We don't spray weeds in lawns ● Cut suckers Gutter cleaning services: ● Clean gutters & downspouts ● Bag gutter debris ● Blow debris off roof Fall clean up / leaf removal services: ● Collect, mulch & bag leaves ● Collect & bag pine needles ● Collect sticks and twigs ● Collect & bag trash ● Trim trees & hedges ● Trim bushes & flowers Window washing services: ● Wash exterior windows ● Wash interior windows ● Clean window tracks ● Clean window frames ● Clean window screens ● Hard water stain treatment ● Window scrapping Small engine repair & maintenance: ● Lawn mower repair ● Lawn mower maintenance ● Snow blower repair ● Snow blower maintenance Pet waste removal: ● Low cost pooper scooper ● Weekly, bi-weekly, monthly & one time ● Your trash cans less $ ● Haul off for little extra $ ☆ Licensed ☆ Insured ☆ Bonded (FREE ESTIMATES) Schedule your appointment today! (Greater Denver Metro Area) Home Detail Experts, LLC Call/Text (720) 324-1601 Text for faster response! https://www.HomeDetailingExperts.com HomeDetailingExperts@gmail.com...

lawn care (23)leaf removal (8)window cleaning (6)gutter cleaning (6)tree service (2)lawn mower repair (1)deck cleaning (1)

02/16/2021

Service and quality was amazing! Never seen gutters or yard cleaned up so well. Very thorough, removed all debris and left yard looking great! Will definitely use their services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning and leaf and branch cleanup of yard.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,lawn service,leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2020

11/21/2020

James was punctual and courteous. He delivered the services requested at the price quoted. I will hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
yard clean up, pulled large weeds and raked leaves

CATEGORY lawn service,leaf removal,aquarium shops

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2020

10/31/2020

Reasonable estimate, excellent work done. Will hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard Cleanup

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2020

10/31/2020

Excellent price and work completed. Thank you

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaf Removal

CATEGORY leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2020

It'[Member Information Removed] always my pleasure to provide my services to you. Thanks for your repeat business and referrals! when you need my services again text, email or visit our website (720) 324-1601 HomeDetailingExperts@gmail.com https://www.homedetailingexperts.com Thank you for your repeat business! and ill see you in fall again:)

10/22/2020

He was awesome, will continue to use this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mowed lawn and trimming

CATEGORY lawn service,lawn mower repair,leaf removal,aquarium shops

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2020

It's always my pleasure to provide my services to you. Thanks for your repeat business and referrals! when you need my services again text, email or visit our website (720) 324-1601 HomeDetailingExperts@gmail.com https://www.homedetailingexperts.com Thank you for your repeat business! I will see you in the spring time:)

10/22/2020

Everything went extremely well in which James did an outstanding job and was very customer service oriented. He was a pleasure to deal with and highly recommend his services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
mowing and shrub trimming

CATEGORY lawn service

10/22/2020

James at Home Detailing Experts was very professional and did and amazing job. I would recommend this company to anyone needing services. He cleaned my windows, gutters and vacuumed yard leaves and sticks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cleaning, Window Cleaning And Fall Leaf Clean Up

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,lawn service,leaf removal,window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2020

10/22/2020

This is the most efficient service for ALL of my yard and gutter work I have ever had. James offered a very awesome price and is a very nice guy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutter cleaning, mowing, tree trimming and weeding

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,lawn service,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2020

It's always my pleasure to provide my services to you. Thanks for your repeat business and referrals! when you need my services again text, email or visit our website (720) 324-1601 HomeDetailingExperts@gmail.com https://www.homedetailingexperts.com Thank you for your repeat business! I will keep [Member Name Removed] in my prayers and I will keep in touch. If you need to talk to someone you can a...

10/22/2020

He did an awesome job. I will use his services again. Very Proffessional. My yard looks amazing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
mowing and hedge trimming

CATEGORY tree service

10/16/2020

Very professional and thorough. Went above of what was expected. Cleaned up when job was done. Stayed till job was done; even till 7 P.M.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter and window cleaning 2 properties

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2020

It's always my pleasure to provide my services to you. Thanks for your repeat business and referrals! when you need my services again text, email or visit our website (720) 324-1601 HomeDetailingExperts@gmail.com https://www.homedetailingexperts.com Thank you for your repeat business! reach out when you need me to do all your properties again.

SERVICES: (lawn mowing) (weed whacking) (hand pull weeds) (spray weeds) (gutter cleaning) (window washing) (leaf removal) (yard clean up) (fall clean up) (tree trimming) (bush trimming) (hedge trimming) (flower trimming) (small engine repair) (small engine maintenance) (small pet sitting) (house cleaning) (maid service)

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal