Hoffman Weber Construction

06/30/2022

15201 E Moncrieff Pl

Aurora, CO 80011

Roofing,Siding,Windows,Gutters

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
James Hardie Siding Remodel

James Hardie Siding Remodel

gutter repair202080503
Hoffman Weber Construction transformed this Denver area home's exterior with James Hardie HardiePlank Cedarmill Lap Siding in Boothbay Blue and HardieTrim in Iron Gray.

Hoffman Weber Construction is a family owned & operated business. Like most companies, our goal is to provide a great product and service. However, we back it with industry leading product warranties, a long-lasting labor guarantee, and a focus on understanding homeowner needs with the goal of surpassing them. We go into every job taking the high road and ensuring every aspect of your project is well managed and well executed. It's what you – the homeowner – expect every time. It is, in fact, our vision. Hoffman Weber Construction is an award winning general contractor offering home and property owners a full suite of design-build remodeling projects and storm damage restoration services. We specialize in roofing, siding, windows, gutters. We use only industry leading materials that come with an unparalleled warranty, and we provide a level of professionalism that's a cut above our competitors. Whether your project is residential, commercial, or insurance related, we are the contractor of choice by the many local communities we serve. Contact us today for a free estimate and zero-pressure consultation. Services Provided: Asphalt Shingle Roofing, Metal Roofing, Roof Repair, Roof Replacement, Roof Installation, Rubber Roofing, Tar and Gravel Roofing, Siding Installation, Vinyl Siding, Fiber Cement Siding, Wood Siding, Insulation Installation, Spray Foam Insulation, Window Installation, Window Replacement, General Contracting Product Partners: James Hardie, LP Smartside, Mastic, Certainteed, GAF, IKO, EDCO, Owens Corning, Decra, Metro, Beechworth, Lindsay, Andersen, Marvin, Versetta Stone, Royal, and Boral. Additional Email: tharvego@hwconstruction.com - Travis Harvego...
Mill Creek Makeover project
Mill Creek Makeover

siding companies

201880112

roofing (7)house painting (6)siding companies (4)skylight installation (2)window replacement (2)gutter repair (2)home inspection (1)general contractors (1)

10/05/2019

Nick and his hard-working crew and the painters were awesome! Great attention to detail, very responsive, fixed minor issues promptly.

Description of Work
New siding

Category siding,house painters

Work Completed On 10/04/2019

Thank you for your review and feedback [Member Name Removed]!

06/21/2019

Wonderful, Tim was great.We had never filed a claim with homeowner's insurance and Tim explained everything to me so I knew exactly what to expect.And he was very attentive to my dog Dallas who can be annoying at times.

Description of Work
Need to replace our roof

Work Completed On 06/20/2019

Thank you for your feedback [Member Name Removed]. Filing a claim can be confusing at first but we are always glad to assist with the process!

05/29/2019

Tim Swenson was really a pleasure to work with. He explained everything until I was comfortable and patiently answered my many questions. Tim was very knowledgeable about his product. He helped guide my decisions without any pressure. Tim is an A+ 😊

Description of Work
Siding estimate

Category siding

Work Completed On 05/28/2019

Tim is a very valuable asset to the Hoffman Weber team. We are glad to hear that you think the same thing. Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed]!

02/12/2019

Excellent across the board. Travis was super to interface with as we went along getting all the work completed on time. Thanks Travis!

Description of Work
New roof and gutters

Work Completed On 02/12/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We highly appreciate your support!

10/26/2018

Tim and his extensive crew resided our entire Mill Creek neighborhood in 2018 due to hail damage. It was a months long project involving 140 units. Tim was always available, the crews were professional and responsive to all questions, and the job site was always cleaned up at the end of the day. To top it off, my utility bill for electric and gas has improved greatly! Great job, Tim, and kudos to ...

Description of Work
removing and re siding the house

Category siding,skylights

Work Completed On 09/14/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the review and recognition of Tim!

09/29/2017

There were just a couple of minor issues. There was some little glitches, like one of the crews left some trash and stuff like that. The work was done. I remember thinking that the price was probably was a little bit on the higher end but it wasn't so high. There were three crews: the siding crew and the painting crew. I would say there was a variation. I didn't always understand. It was hard to c...

Description of Work
I had siding done.

Category siding

Work Completed On 06/01/2017

09/29/2017

They did a good job. I didn't pay for the painting. I didn't work with the painters.

Description of Work
They did exterior painting.

Category house painters

Work Completed On 07/15/2017

08/02/2016

Working with Mike Morrow was fantastic! He was always very punctual and helped explain the process as this was my first time ever having to make an insurance claim. He took me through the process, worked with the insurance and made sure to have the insurance adjuster come back out to see the other hail damages that were overlooked so that I could get my fence and gutters repaired as well. He facil...

Description of Work
Mike Morrow from Hoffman Weber was my general contractor who helped work with my insurance company to repair my home from a hail storm early in June.

Category gutter repair,home inspection,roofing,house painters

Work Completed On 06/15/2014

Thank you for choosing Hoffman Weber for your hail damage repairs. It'[Member Information Removed] smart to have a knowledgeable contractor in your corner when filing an insurance claim. We look forward to remodeling your basement.

04/08/2015

Worked with Mike Moro. He was awesome to work with. I could call/email him any time of day and always got a quick response. I live in a strict HOA and he was happy to get me all the information that they were continually requesting throughout this process. The longest part of the process was getting the insurance to pay us, but the Mike was doing work as soon as we got our approvals and got everyt...

Description of Work
Replaced Roof, Windows, Repainted entire house, Sanded/Stained deck

Category gutter repair,roofing,replacement windows,house painters

Work Completed On 03/25/2015

Hoffman Weber has a lot of experience working in communities with demanding Homeowner Association requirements. It's rewarding to help homeowners like you get everything they are entitled to from their insurance companies. Storm damage claims do take time to process. Glad we could get right on the project when the approval arrived.

02/18/2014

Hoffman Weber Construction promised some work to put some flushing on after they paint it but they never did it. They did an excellent paint job. I don't let people choose the paint and I chose Lowe's paint and I guess it did not work with the sprayer so they did consult me. We switched to Benjamin Moore which is an excellent paint. They did a really good job. There was only one person initially a...

Description of Work
They painted the house and they did the shed too.

Category contractors,house painters

Work Completed On 07/23/2013

Thank you for sharing your Hoffman Weber experience. Glad you like the paint job. As for paint brands, we rely on our experience to choose products that apply well, look good and last. Benjamin Moore makes excellent products. Very sorry about the miscommunication regarding the flashing.

Exterior remodeling and hail damage repair - experts in full exterior transformations, roofing, siding, windows, and gutters.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check