Hoffman Weber Construction

Founded 2004 • With Angi since September 2012

Hoffman Weber Construction is a family owned & operated business. Like most companies, our goal is to provide a great product and service. However, we back it with industry leading product warranties, a long-lasting labor guarantee, and a focus on understanding homeowner needs with the goal of surpassing them. We go into every job taking the high road and ensuring every aspect of your project is well managed and well executed. It's what you – the homeowner – expect every time. It is, in fact, our vision. Hoffman Weber Construction is an award winning general contractor offering home and property owners a full suite of design-build remodeling projects and storm damage restoration services. We specialize in roofing, siding, windows, gutters. We use only industry leading materials that come with an unparalleled warranty, and we provide a level of professionalism that's a cut above our competitors. Whether your project is residential, commercial, or insurance related, we are the contractor of choice by the many local communities we serve. Contact us today for a free estimate and zero-pressure consultation. Services Provided: Asphalt Shingle Roofing, Metal Roofing, Roof Repair, Roof Replacement, Roof Installation, Rubber Roofing, Tar and Gravel Roofing, Siding Installation, Vinyl Siding, Fiber Cement Siding, Wood Siding, Insulation Installation, Spray Foam Insulation, Window Installation, Window Replacement, General Contracting Product Partners: James Hardie, LP Smartside, Mastic, Certainteed, GAF, IKO, EDCO, Owens Corning, Decra, Metro, Beechworth, Lindsay, Andersen, Marvin, Versetta Stone, Royal, and Boral. Additional Email: tharvego@hwconstruction.com - Travis Harvego...

A Service Provider's profile image

+124 more images

gutter repair202080503
Hoffman Weber Construction transformed this Denver area home's exterior with James Hardie HardiePlank Cedarmill Lap Siding in Boothbay Blue and HardieTrim in Iron Gray.
James Hardie Siding Remodel project

gutter repair

202080503
Mill Creek Makeover project
Mill Creek Makeover

siding companies

201880112

roofing (7)house painting (6)siding companies (4)skylight installation (2)window replacement (2)gutter repair (2)home inspection (1)general contractors (1)

10/05/2019

Bob P.

Nick and his hard-working crew and the painters were awesome! Great attention to detail, very responsive, fixed minor issues promptly.

Description of Work
New siding

Category siding, house painters

Work Completed On 10/04/2019

Thank you for your review and feedback [Member Name Removed]!

06/21/2019

Terry C.

Wonderful, Tim was great.We had never filed a claim with homeowner's insurance and Tim explained everything to me so I knew exactly what to expect.And he was very attentive to my dog Dallas who can be annoying at times.

Description of Work
Need to replace our roof

Work Completed On 06/20/2019

Thank you for your feedback [Member Name Removed]. Filing a claim can be confusing at first but we are always glad to assist with the process!

05/29/2019

Marilyn Z.

Tim Swenson was really a pleasure to work with. He explained everything until I was comfortable and patiently answered my many questions. Tim was very knowledgeable about his product. He helped guide my decisions without any pressure. Tim is an A+ 😊

Description of Work
Siding estimate

Category siding

Work Completed On 05/28/2019

Tim is a very valuable asset to the Hoffman Weber team. We are glad to hear that you think the same thing. Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed]!

02/12/2019

Stewart S.

Excellent across the board. Travis was super to interface with as we went along getting all the work completed on time. Thanks Travis!

Description of Work
New roof and gutters

Work Completed On 02/12/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We highly appreciate your support!

10/26/2018

Pat Z.

Tim and his extensive crew resided our entire Mill Creek neighborhood in 2018 due to hail damage. It was a months long project involving 140 units. Tim was always available, the crews were professional and responsive to all questions, and the job site was always cleaned up at the end of the day. To top it off, my utility bill for electric and gas has improved greatly! Great job, Tim, and kudos to HW Construction.

Description of Work
removing and re siding the house

Category siding, skylights

Work Completed On 09/14/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the review and recognition of Tim!

09/29/2017

Donna J.

There were just a couple of minor issues. There was some little glitches, like one of the crews left some trash and stuff like that. The work was done. I remember thinking that the price was probably was a little bit on the higher end but it wasn't so high. There were three crews: the siding crew and the painting crew. I would say there was a variation. I didn't always understand. It was hard to communicate. Overall, they certainly did a really great job. I've got compliments on it.

Description of Work
I had siding done.

Category siding

Work Completed On 06/01/2017

09/29/2017

Donna J.

They did a good job. I didn't pay for the painting. I didn't work with the painters.

Description of Work
They did exterior painting.

Category house painters

Work Completed On 07/15/2017

08/02/2016

Thomas L.

Working with Mike Morrow was fantastic! He was always very punctual and helped explain the process as this was my first time ever having to make an insurance claim. He took me through the process, worked with the insurance and made sure to have the insurance adjuster come back out to see the other hail damages that were overlooked so that I could get my fence and gutters repaired as well. He facilitated the permits and made sure that the work occured when we were away from home so we would not be having to listen to the roof being torn off and replaced. In the near future I'm looking at finishing my basement and wouldn't hesitate to work with Mike again!

Description of Work
Mike Morrow from Hoffman Weber was my general contractor who helped work with my insurance company to repair my home from a hail storm early in June.

Category gutter repair, home inspection, roofing, house painters

Work Completed On 06/15/2014

Thank you for choosing Hoffman Weber for your hail damage repairs. It'[Member Information Removed] smart to have a knowledgeable contractor in your corner when filing an insurance claim. We look forward to remodeling your basement.

03/30/2016

Zufan W.

Description of Work
Replaced my roof.

Work Completed On 07/12/2016

Thank you for choosing Hoffman Weber Construction and for indicating that you would hire us again. Next time we will work even harder to earn an A from you.

04/08/2015

Matthew G.

Worked with Mike Moro. He was awesome to work with. I could call/email him any time of day and always got a quick response. I live in a strict HOA and he was happy to get me all the information that they were continually requesting throughout this process. The longest part of the process was getting the insurance to pay us, but the Mike was doing work as soon as we got our approvals and got everything done within 1-2 weeks. Excellent service, felt very comfortable working with Mike, would definitely do again.

Description of Work
Replaced Roof, Windows, Repainted entire house, Sanded/Stained deck

Category gutter repair, roofing, replacement windows, house painters

Work Completed On 03/25/2015

Hoffman Weber has a lot of experience working in communities with demanding Homeowner Association requirements. It's rewarding to help homeowners like you get everything they are entitled to from their insurance companies. Storm damage claims do take time to process. Glad we could get right on the project when the approval arrived.

02/18/2014

Sharon D.

Hoffman Weber Construction promised some work to put some flushing on after they paint it but they never did it. They did an excellent paint job. I don't let people choose the paint and I chose Lowe's paint and I guess it did not work with the sprayer so they did consult me. We switched to Benjamin Moore which is an excellent paint. They did a really good job. There was only one person initially and it took him awhile but he did an excellent job. The flashing, I would have paid a little more and I wish that they would have come back if they wanted to charge more, they should have told me. I had some damage to some boards which normally a painter will not take care of but they really did do a good job. The price was real good; excellent.

Description of Work
They painted the house and they did the shed too.

Category contractors, house painters

Work Completed On 07/23/2013

Thank you for sharing your Hoffman Weber experience. Glad you like the paint job. As for paint brands, we rely on our experience to choose products that apply well, look good and last. Benjamin Moore makes excellent products. Very sorry about the miscommunication regarding the flashing.

09/29/2012

Anthony G.

It is rare that you find a home repair company that works as professionally and trustworthy as Hoffman Weber Construction. Our experience with them was stellar from beginning to end. We want other home owners in Denver to get the message that these guys are truly a step above the rest. So many roofing and exterior repair companies knocked on our door after the hail storm but we choose Hoffman Weber because of how they treated us from the beginning. We want to especially thank Darin Jaske who made this whole process of restoring our home from the hail storm damage a pleasant experience. We appreciate that he took the time to patiently answer all of our questions in such a way that made us feel relaxed about the process. He did a great job from helping us navigate the insurance claims and settlement process to explaining to us what was needed to make our roof even better than what it was before the storm. At the beginning of the process, we appreciated that Darin and his manager went up on our roof with our insurance adjuster and pointed out damage that led the adjuster to cover the cost of repairing our roof in full. Knowing that my wife and I lead very full lives, Darin was kind enough to take the time to submit our HOA paperwork for us so we did not have to take time off from work to do that, which we really appreciated. It is very apparent to us that Darin is quite knowledgeable about the construction industry and his eight years of general contracting experience was quite evident in how he knew what was best for our hail storm damage restoration.We could see that he took great pride in serving his customers the way he would want to be treated. Also, Krista Landecker who works in their office was always so helpful in following up with my wife and helping her with the insurance / mortgage paperwork. We were particularly impressed when they had a material supplier glitch at the start of the job, Darin and CEO Joe Hoffman went out of their way to find a solution that was even better than we expected. We really appreciated that Darin not only went the extra mile for us, but that one of the owners of this company took personal responsibility to get involved and help find a solution immediately which helped avoid a delay in completing the project. That does not happen that much these days. We also feel it is worth mentioning that we have noticed many other roofs in our neighborhood are still not done 3 months after our neighbors chose their contractor. Hoffman Weber completed our roof within a matter of weeks after we contracted with them. We were impressed by how rapid their crew completed the work. We also appreciated that when the roof was actually being built, Darin was on our roof multiple times to check on his work crews to make sure everything was done to code. Darin refused to let us pay him for the job until it was 100% completed. We were impressed. We love our new roof and we are confident that it was built to the highest standards and quality. We really enjoyed working with Darin and his company and we highly recommend working with Hoffman Weber Construction. I hope that many more Piney Creek neighborhood residents choose Hoffman Weber to repair the exteriors of their homes.We plan to refer themto everyone we know who needs exterior home repair in Colorado. If any prospective customers read this report and would like to speak with us about our experience with Hoffman Weber, feel free to ask Darin Jaske for our contact info and give us a call. We would be happy to share with you about our experience with Hoffman Weber Construction. We would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Our home was damaged by the hail storm on June 6, 2012. Hoffman Weber replaced our damaged cedar shake roof with a new Certainteed Presidential Shake IR asphalt roof. They took great care to protect our garage door by putting up a tarp to protect it before they backed their dump trailer up to our garage. They removed our enture cedar roof in a matter of a few hours with a large crew of workers. They installed the new roof in 2 days. They also replaced our shutters on the front of the house which were damaged by the hail.

Category remodeling, roofing, replacement windows, skylights, house painters

Work Completed On 09/14/2012

Review for Hoffman Weber Construction - 15201 E Moncrieff Pl, Aurora, CO - 4908921

It takes special care to get a cedar roof right. It's not like installing ordinary asphalt shingle where every piece is identical to the other. We're happy you are pleased with the results. Thank you for sharing your Hoffman Weber experience.

09/28/2012

Anthony G.

It is rare that you find a home repair company that works as professionally and trustworthy as Hoffman Weber Construction. Our experience with them was stellar from beginning to end. We want other home owners in Denver to get the message that these guys are truly a step above the rest. So many roofing and exterior repair companies knocked on our door after the hail storm but we choose Hoffman Weber because of how they treated us from the beginning. We want to especially thank Darin Jaske who made this whole process of restoring our home from the hail storm damage a pleasant experience. We appreciate that he took the time to patiently answer all of our questions in such a way that made us feel relaxed about the process. He did a great job from helping us navigate the insurance claims and settlement process to explaining to us what was needed to make our roof even better than what it was before the storm. At the beginning of the process, we appreciated that Darin and his manager went up on our roof with our insurance adjuster and pointed out damage that led the adjuster to cover the cost of repairing our roof in full. Knowing that my wife and I lead very full lives, Darin was kind enough to take the time to submit our HOA paperwork for us so we did not have to take time off from work to do that, which we really appreciated. It is very apparent to us that Darin is quite knowledgeable about the construction industry and his eight years of general contracting experience was quite evident in how he knew what was best for our hail storm damage restoration.We could see that he took great pride in serving his customers the way he would want to be treated. Also, Krista Landecker who works in their office was always so helpful in following up with my wife and helping her with the insurance / mortgage paperwork. We were particularly impressed when they had a material supplier glitch at the start of the job, Darin and CEO Joe Hoffman went out of their way to find a solution that was even better than we expected. We really appreciated that Darin not only went the extra mile for us, but that one of the owners of this company took personal responsibility to get involved and help find a solution immediately which helped avoid a delay in completing the project. That does not happen that much these days. We also feel it is worth mentioning that we have noticed many other roofs in our neighborhood are still not done 3 months after our neighbors chose their contractor. Hoffman Weber completed our roof within a matter of weeks after we contracted with them. We were impressed by how rapid their crew completed the work. We also appreciated that when the roof was actually being built, Darin was on our roofmultiple times to check on his work crews to make sure everything was done to code. Darin refused to let us pay him for the job until it was 100% completed. We were impressed. We love our new roof and we are confident that it was built to the highest standards and quality. We really enjoyed working with Darin and his company and we highly recommend working with Hoffman Weber Construction. I hope that many more Piney Creek neighborhood residents choose Hoffman Weber to repair the exteriors of their homes.We plan to refer themto everyone we know who needs exterior home repair in Colorado. If any prospective customers read this report and would like to speak with us about our experience with Hoffman Weber, feel free to ask Darin Jaske for our contact info and give us a call. We would be happy to share with you about our experience with Hoffman Weber Construction. We would hire them again in a heartbeat

Work Completed On 09/15/2012

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check
    LIC240553
    06/30/2022

Roofing,Siding,Windows,Gutters

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
    We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
    We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
    We accept remote payment