Hawkins Brothers Lawn and Sprinkler, Inc.

With Angi since July 2010

In business since 1997, we are a full service lawn maintenance business. We offer mowing services, fertilizing, aeration, as well as sprinkler repair and installation. We also provide landscaping services, including sod and rock work. Our motto is "we're small enough to know you and large enough to serve you." We make an effort to get to know our customers on a personal basis and maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Call us today for all your lawn service needs....

Home Detailing Experts, LLC

Home Detailing Experts, LLC

Over 30 years experience! Angie's List certified professional: ● Background checked ● licenses verified ● Grade A reviews in all categories ☆☆☆☆☆ 5 Star rating on Yelp! Extremely affordable pricing! Lawn mowing services: ● Weekly lawn mowing ● Bi-weekly lawn mowing ● One time lawn mowing ● We use light weight mowers ● Trim edges ● Blow off walks and porch ● Edging ● Bag grass clippings ● Cut suckers Weed control services: ● Hand pull weeds in rocks & mulch ● Hand pull weeds in grass / yard ● Spray weeds in rocks & mulch ● Weed whacking with trimmer ● We don't spray weeds in lawns ● Cut suckers Gutter cleaning services: ● Clean gutters & downspouts ● Bag gutter debris ● Blow debris off roof Fall clean up / leaf removal services: ● Collect, mulch & bag leaves ● Collect & bag pine needles ● Collect sticks and twigs ● Collect & bag trash ● Trim trees & hedges ● Trim bushes & flowers Window washing services: ● Wash exterior windows ● Wash interior windows ● Clean window tracks ● Clean window frames ● Clean window screens ● Hard water stain treatment ● Window scrapping Small engine repair & maintenance: ● Lawn mower repair ● Lawn mower maintenance ● Snow blower repair ● Snow blower maintenance Pet waste removal: ● Low cost pooper scooper ● Weekly, bi-weekly, monthly & one time ● Your trash cans less $ ● Haul off for little extra $ ☆ Licensed ☆ Insured ☆ Bonded (FREE ESTIMATES) Schedule your appointment today! (Greater Denver Metro Area) Home Detail Experts, LLC Call/Text (720) 324-1601 Text for faster response! https://www.HomeDetailingExperts.com HomeDetailingExperts@gmail.com

08/08/2017

Left 2 messages but never received a call back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Need a weekly lawn service and back yard bush trimming

08/07/2017

It didn't - they never responded.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed work done on front and back yard - and would have booked this as a weekly service, but they never responded to my inquiry.

08/02/2016

Hawkins Brothers is a definite A+! Our backyard looks amazing!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Backyard remodel! They built an elevated slate patio as well as concrete edging and lattice panels. Removed and replaced all of the weed netting and rock surrounding the yard. We get a contract with them every year to maintain our sprinklers, grass and trees.

08/02/2016

Eric (I think) came out and was able to quickly analyze the trouble and got to work fixing it; a root from a nearby tree had choked off the water supply to one of the sprinkler heads. He was able to pinpoint where the spot was under the turf and cut the offending root and replaced the section of pipe to the head. Work done was quick and professional. I am going to use them again as we have develop...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed an underground leak.

07/18/2016

Hawkins came out and fixed the heads of my sprinklers and now my grass is lush and green. He was very informative on the whole process and he was very quick. He arrived early and the whole job maybe took a half hour and wasn't costly at all. I wish I had their business mowing my lawn..but when you're a popular business, it's hard to take on new clients.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called Hawkins to come out and look at my sprinkler system. When the new home builders put the system in, they did not install the sprinklers correctly and a couple of heads were broken. Parts of my grass were discolored from the sprinklers not reaching those areas.

CATEGORY lawn service

lawn, lawn care, landscaping, lawn maintenance, lawn irrigation, sprinkler systems, sprinkler repairs, sprinkler installation

Check, Visa, MasterCard