Hawkins Brothers Lawn and Sprinkler, Inc.

With Angi since July 2010

23700 E Alameda Ave

Aurora, CO 80018

In business since 1997, we are a full service lawn maintenance business. We offer mowing services, fertilizing, aeration, as well as sprinkler repair and installation. We also provide landscaping services, including sod and rock work. Our motto is "we're small enough to know you and large enough to serve you." We make an effort to get to know our customers on a personal basis and maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Call us today for all your lawn service needs....

08/08/2017

Dawn S.

Left 2 messages but never received a call back.

Description of Work
Need a weekly lawn service and back yard bush trimming

08/07/2017

Julie R.

It didn't - they never responded.

Description of Work
Needed work done on front and back yard - and would have booked this as a weekly service, but they never responded to my inquiry.

08/02/2016

Stephanie M.

Hawkins Brothers is a definite A+! Our backyard looks amazing!

Description of Work
Backyard remodel! They built an elevated slate patio as well as concrete edging and lattice panels. Removed and replaced all of the weed netting and rock surrounding the yard. We get a contract with them every year to maintain our sprinklers, grass and trees.

08/02/2016

Refugio S.

Eric (I think) came out and was able to quickly analyze the trouble and got to work fixing it; a root from a nearby tree had choked off the water supply to one of the sprinkler heads. He was able to pinpoint where the spot was under the turf and cut the offending root and replaced the section of pipe to the head. Work done was quick and professional. I am going to use them again as we have developed another leak at the junction box recently.

Description of Work
Fixed an underground leak.

07/18/2016

Lynn S.

Hawkins came out and fixed the heads of my sprinklers and now my grass is lush and green. He was very informative on the whole process and he was very quick. He arrived early and the whole job maybe took a half hour and wasn't costly at all. I wish I had their business mowing my lawn..but when you're a popular business, it's hard to take on new clients.

Description of Work
I called Hawkins to come out and look at my sprinkler system. When the new home builders put the system in, they did not install the sprinklers correctly and a couple of heads were broken. Parts of my grass were discolored from the sprinklers not reaching those areas.

06/08/2016

Christine B.

Hawkins Brothers, at P.O. Box 471286, Aurora, CO 80047-1286, phone number (303) 375-6334 was delayed starting the job because of poor spring weather including snow and a couple of heavy rains; however, the job was completed as soon as possible after the bad weather. Brian, Mike, and their crew were all nice, hard working guys.

Description of Work
Removed and replanted 3 shrubs; planted 10 new shrubs; took out old mulch and installed new fabric and 13 tons of 1.5" local river rock; mulched the flower garden and around all other plants; reset flagstone walkway and filled joints with planters mix and completed the job in less than 2 days.

07/01/2013

Jacqueline S.

We hired Hawkins Brothers to install a sprinkler system in our back yard and do some general landscaping providing a small area with new turf and defining the edges of our yard with mulch and rock. They listened to my requests and were very professional. They provided a timeline of the when services would be performed. When something took longer than expected, they contacted me and let me know of the delay and when I could anticipate completion of the job. I was appreciative of their puntuality and communication. I believe that project cost us about $1800. I was so happy with the job they did and with their professionalism - I hired them to maintain our lawn and sprinkler system this summer (about $1200 for all services including weekly mowing, weed control, fertilizing, sprinkler maintanance/ turn on/ shut off) They have been consistent in their weekly care for our lawn, they replaced sprinkler heads when needed, and have quickly responded to my phone calls when I had a special request / concern. It is so hard to find reliable, honest, and professional service providers - Hawkins Brothers has not disappointed me. I have recommended their service to friends in the area.

Description of Work
Sprinkler system / lawn & sprinkler system care

05/16/2013

Jo Ann P.

They are great. Dependable, fast and great work. We had recently bought our home and the backyard needed a lot of work and a patio. We went with flagstone and put up some trellis work for privacy. We also wanted a stone border around the lawn and our trees and bushes were a mess. It only took them a few days and the yard looks wonderful. We use them now to do our sprinkler work and feed and weed our lawn at the appropriate times of the year. You can depend on them.

Description of Work
We hired Hawkins to put in a stone patio, a trellis, stone lawn border, and trim our trees and shrubs.

Obatala Landscape Service LLC

Offers by Obatala Landscape Service LLC on Angi
    Summer Landscape & Services LLC

At summer Landscape & Irrigation Services LLC we have 10 years of experience in landscaping. giving you the best of outcomes every time. Our employes receive on going training to provide you great service whit the best of the best materials on the market. Paradise at your fingertips, text us and see

Rivera's Landscaping and Construction LLC

We do all types of landscaping jobs from cutting your grass, to putting up fences and making your lawn look its best. Our work speaks for itself! All of our customers are shocked and really happy to see their yards when we are done. Our jobs are guaranteed and you will be really happy at the end result. Call us for a free estimate today.

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Hawkins Brothers Lawn and Sprinkler, Inc.

How is Hawkins Brothers Lawn and Sprinkler, Inc. overall rated?

Hawkins Brothers Lawn and Sprinkler, Inc. is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are Hawkins Brothers Lawn and Sprinkler, Inc. open?

Hawkins Brothers Lawn and Sprinkler, Inc. is open:

What payment options does Hawkins Brothers Lawn and Sprinkler, Inc. provide

Hawkins Brothers Lawn and Sprinkler, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard

Does Hawkins Brothers Lawn and Sprinkler, Inc. offer free estimates?

No, Hawkins Brothers Lawn and Sprinkler, Inc. does not offer free project estimates.

Does Hawkins Brothers Lawn and Sprinkler, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Hawkins Brothers Lawn and Sprinkler, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Hawkins Brothers Lawn and Sprinkler, Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Hawkins Brothers Lawn and Sprinkler, Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Hawkins Brothers Lawn and Sprinkler, Inc.?

No, Hawkins Brothers Lawn and Sprinkler, Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does Hawkins Brothers Lawn and Sprinkler, Inc. offer?

Hawkins Brothers Lawn and Sprinkler, Inc. offers the following services: lawn, lawn care, landscaping, lawn maintenance, lawn irrigation, sprinkler systems, sprinkler repairs, sprinkler installation