Division One Construction

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2009

2352 Dayton St

Aurora, CO 80010

Additional Email - info@divisionone.net....

07/30/2013

Carol B.

He was very professional, knowledgeable and thorough. He really went through everything and broke it down. We sat on my table and drew a little map for me and it was fine. The quote was just a little high.

Description of Work
Division One Construction gave me a quote to take out a wall in my garage and living room to create extra living area..

06/09/2013

Sean C.

The project went very well and we are very pleased with the quality of the finished product. Division One was very competitive on their bid and completed the project for the price quoted in the expected time frame. They were easy to communicate with throughout the project and worked with us effectively on a variety of changes throughout the project. With the possible exception of painters, we also found all of the subcontractors to be skilled craftsman. Kirk also connected us with a number of his regular suppliers for reasonable pricing on a number of items. When a specialty supplier was not required, they were happy to allow us to obtain items from Home Depot. We had very few issues on the final punch list and credit the project manager Will and our ongoing communication for the success of the project. Division One team members were also very respectful of our nearby neighbors who had nothing but praise for the clean, safe and conscientious way they managed the project. Overall, we are very pleased and would recommend them highly

Description of Work
Division One built a 750 sq. ft. accessory dwelling unit (carriage house) over our detached 3 car garage in the Stapleton neighborhood which involved popping the top of the existing garage, adding a 1 bedroom / bath apartment and installation of heating, cooling, and plumbing service. They worked off of plans we provided to them drawn up by a local architect.

04/16/2013

Daniel J.

They were pretty nice to work with and reputable. I didn't use them, but it's because I'm not doing my project anymore. It was timely and they were professional. They were very punctual, and they gave me a pretty competitive quote.

Description of Work
Division One Construction came out and gave me a quote. I was looking to lease some commercial space.

11/05/2012

Carolee S.

I feel it is very important for everyone to know that they always do great work and are always available to answer my questions. Their response is always in a very timely manner. They are very kind to work with.

Description of Work
They did some electrical work for me. I have also used them to install a fireplace.

Category electrician,fireplaces

06/29/2011

Beth Lin J.

Division One did not win the bid but I was very pleased with their responsiveness, professionalism and follow through.

Description of Work
Division One was very responsive. I was having a hard time finding enough contractors to bid on our job so I joined Angies list.

Category concrete repair,home builders

09/08/2009

Carolee S.

Excellent workmanship and high integrity.

Description of Work
They added a home addition of a 300 sq ft which included an addition to the master bedroom a bathroom and a glass fusion studio.

Category remodeling,home builders

08/27/2009

Glynn F.

I am incredibly impressed with Division One, namely Kirk Cochran. Not only is our house everything we wanted, I am shocked with how attentive Kirk is to the "service after the sale." Let's face it, things do go wrong. That's what warranties are for. I always measure a company's integrity by what they do about the challenges that present themselves. The entire staff at Division One has accomodated our every request. Given the tough economy at the moment, I know that Division One has expanded their services to include remodels as well as new builds.

Description of Work
Division One built me a house from scratch beginning with scraping the former house that was located in my property right in the middle of Denver. They built the house from A-Z and managed all daily details.

H & N Concrete

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in concrete services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Asphalt & Concrete Services of Metro Denver

Is your driveway or parking lot in desperate need of a makeover? Let Asphalt & Concrete Services of Metro Denver show you how our services can save you money and restore your image. We provide asphalt and concrete paving services for residential and commercial customers in Denver, Colorado and surrounding areas. We grade and pave driveways, parking lots, private runways, private roads, playgrounds, tennis courts, and streets. We create pedestrian-safe paved surfaces with services such as crack filling, pothole repairs, patching, seal coating, and lot striping. We'll keep your paved surfaces level and smooth! Whether you need potholes filled, cracks repaired, or surfaces newly paved, contact us for information and a thorough project consultation!

Elevations Home Repair & Maintenance Inc

Elevations Home Repair & Maintenance, Inc. was founded in 2015 as a secondary company to our original company, Tip Top Chimney Sweeps, which was founded in 1985. We employ between 7 and 9 employees and do not use sub-contractors, except for some concrete services and delivery services.

Check, PayPal

Construction & Remodeling Services.

Park Hill, Cherry Creek, Washington Park & Denver Metro Area