Colorado Gutter Professionals, LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since September 2019

Colorado Family Owned & Operated Gutter Company since 2005. Seamless Gutter Installations, specializing in 5 and 6 inch custom made at your home for your home, 2 options for Gutter Cover Installation, so that we can customize your gutter cover options to get you the best coverage for the best

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated

Englewood gutter replacement

gutter repair

202080113
Homeowner had round gutters that we're very pleasing to the eye, but unfortunately just did not hold enough water. Our general manager suggested going with 6 inch K-style gutter. He replaced first just one small section and the homeowner was so pleased he called back and ordered for the rest of the home to be done.
View project

gutter repair (22)

08/04/2021

Dwight D.

They did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Gutter installation

Work Completed On 01/21/2021

Thank you. I'm glad we were able to help you out.

07/28/2021

Jeff W.

This project never got off the ground. The company sent out a representative to review what needed to be done and give us an estimate. One week later, we had not received his estimate. When we called the company, we were told the representative had gone on vacation and would send us an estimate when he returned. One week later we get an e-mail apologizing and saying that because of their workload, they were not taking on any new projects. No work done, and two weeks of our time wasted. Definitely a 1 star rating after this experience.

Description of Work
Gutter downspout repairs

Work Completed On 07/28/2021

Mr. [Member Name Removed] wanted a landscape drain buried. We told him that our crew we have at times utilized in the past was booked through fall and that he really needed a landscape company that would have a trencher at the initial appointment. Since we are a gutter company we just don't have that equipment. We do our absolute best to help a client whenever we can, but this was one of those situations where we just couldn't and he didn't understand that unfortunately.

02/26/2021

Kurstin G.

Great fast and friendly

Description of Work
Gutter Cleanout

Work Completed On 02/26/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to leave us a review.

10/10/2020

Barbara W.

Excellent. Revealed issue with overflow and drainage problems.

Description of Work
Gutter downspout and French Drain cleared

Work Completed On 10/05/2020

Thank you for the good review. Let us know if you need anything else.

07/21/2020

Rachel T.

Went smoothly.

Description of Work
Gutter repair

Work Completed On 07/21/2020

Thank you for taking the time to do a review. We appreciate it.

07/14/2020

Kent T.

Extremely well. Cost effective. Didn’t try to oversell or take advantage. Work completed efficiently once on the job. Scheduled in to their highly in demand services in a timely manner. Very happy with their work

Description of Work
Gutter work cleaning, replacement of one run replace some fascia and paint.

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

Thank you for taking the time to do a review. We appreciate it.

06/20/2020

Jack K.

Return for a few leaks

Description of Work
gutter repair

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

Doing 11 repairs to corners is unfortunately much more difficult than doing the work right the first time, which is why we recommended a total replacement. I should have warned you ahead of time that it may take more than one visit. I wasn't surprised at all, after all 9 of the 11 were fixed by the first visit and hopefully the other 2 are now fixed. If not, give us a call. We work hard to do our best to fix other companies' repairs.

06/12/2020

Wayne C.

Colorado Gutter Professionals - Chris (Owner) Is A Top Professional! If FIVE STARS is the highest rating - this company gets FIVE STARS.... Chris was a few minutes early for the appointment, which was great. The problem with my downspout coming loose from the 2nd story of my house was completely and quickly understood from a "need to correct" standpoint. During the repair process, Chris communicated what he was correcting in terms that were easily understood by me. Once finished, the downspout repair from start to finish was professionally handled. I would "highly" recommend this company to any neighbor in my residential setting. Please call or e-mail me with any follow up questions if needed.

Description of Work
Gutter repair

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! If you have more gutter issues give us a call.

06/10/2020

Robert D.

They did a great job and checked their work before they left. We would hire them again.

Description of Work
Gutter Work, repair and unclogging of gutters

Work Completed On 06/05/2020

Thank you! Just let us know if you need anything else.

06/03/2020

Lynn K.

Great! Everything was done well.

Description of Work
Gutter repair

Work Completed On 06/03/2020

Thank you! I hope your move is a good one.

06/02/2020

Zy D.

I was messaged, asking if their estimator could come by on Friday at 10:30 am. I answered that I was a night person and was never up until 1:00 pm. He (or she) then responded: "This is over an hour away and not really the work we do we are rain gutters. thank you anyway." So I messaged: "I will try to find a way to rate you for wasting my time, then." He or she responded: "I will do the same!" So I sent this: "Listen, all I did was ask you for a quote. YOU responded asking me if a certain time was good for your person to come out and take a look at it. THEN you tell me you're too far away and not the work you do. If you think I am being unfair with you, think again. But I don't appreciate your attitude. And something I don't understand. Your company name is "Colorado Gutter Professionals, LLC" how should I infer from that that you don't repair gutters?" I find this attitude very disrespectful and unprofessional. I regret wasting my time attempting to contact this company to do business.

Description of Work
Gutter repaired or replaced.

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

Our customer service hours are listed as 9am to 6pm. The customer started out after 6pm leaving a message just saying "I'd appreciate a response." Even though it was after working hours I responded that I could fit them in at 10:30am Friday, but to let me know right away. The next message they said they didn't wake up that early. Since we only do rain gutters and they mentioned other problems in their original message I thought it might be best for them to try someone who was closer since they are in Boulder and we're in Aurora. We can't go to Boulder twice the same day plus I only had one opening in the schedule. We did answer too quickly and probably too abruptly, but they were messaging repeatedly during our family time. I am sorry that they were upset and regret not waiting until morning to answer. I have offered to still stop by to do an estimate just for the gutter repair on Friday.

05/29/2020

steven H.

Excellent experience. Chris helped us come up with a creative solution and the work was done well within a week. We would definitely hire again if we have a problem.

Description of Work
Rerouting of gutter to avoid water in neighbour's basement.

Work Completed On 05/29/2020

Thank you! We were so happy to meet you and to be able to help.

05/23/2020

Rosario M.

Excellent and timely

Description of Work
Gutter repair

Work Completed On 05/11/2020

Thank you! If you need anything again we'd be happy to help.

05/19/2020

Charlotte B.

Awesome work

Description of Work
Gutter repair

Work Completed On 05/18/2020

Thank you! I'm so glad you're happy. We offer full gutter installation and maintenance, so if you need something in the future feel free to call.

04/27/2020

Pasha K.

Chris and his team have done several homes for me and I cannot be happier. They are responsive, courteous and true professionals.

Description of Work
Gutters on a customers house.

Work Completed On 04/26/2020

04/21/2020

Stephanie K.

Couldn't be happier with the timeliness and service completed. Pricing is competitive among all of the gutter contractors I talked to, so it comes down to service. I wanted to reroute the downspout off of the front of the house, Chris gave me a quick quote with images showing where the gutter would be relocated. They did a great job!

Description of Work
Downspout replacement and re-routing

Work Completed On 04/21/2020

Thank you for allowing us to take care of your home. It was a pleasure working with you.

03/30/2020

kathy M.

Great, very quick turnaround time and very professional.

Description of Work
Gutters

Work Completed On 03/30/2020

Wonderful homeowner to work with on the project. Thank you!

03/15/2020

Sarah C.

Sorry I make the wrong post to this company. I tried to erase the post but was unable too. They gave me a quote of $1020 to replace my gutters. Once again I apologize

Description of Work
Estimate in a Timely Manner

Work Completed On 03/14/2020

Thank you for fixing the review. Please let us know if we can help you in the future.

03/13/2020

Deb F.

They did an excellent job. It was a very nice experience. The owner made sure that the work was done properly. He came to the site to make sure that the work was done exactly on what's supposed to be done.

Description of Work
They installed an additional gutter and put gutter guard on the top of it.

Work Completed On 10/22/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure to be able to work on your beautiful home.

03/11/2020

Amy W.

They did an excellent job.

Description of Work
They installed gutters.

Work Completed On 02/11/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We are so pleased to have worked with you.

03/05/2020

Brian R.

They did a great job. I would recommend them for any gutter issues.

Description of Work
Had a gutter replaced on a condo building.

Work Completed On 01/23/2020

Thank you, a real pleasure to work with you!

03/05/2020

Marnie M.

Great!! Respectful of my property, done efficiently and 95% cleaned up. Very affordable as well

Description of Work
Fascia repair

Work Completed On 09/23/2019