Colorado Gutter Professionals, LLC

Aurora, CO 80013

Englewood gutter replacement

Englewood gutter replacement

gutter repair202080113
Homeowner had round gutters that we're very pleasing to the eye, but unfortunately just did not hold enough water. Our general manager suggested going with 6 inch K-style gutter. He replaced first just one small section and the homeowner was so pleased he called back and ordered for the rest of the home to be done.

Here, at Colorado Gutter Professionals, we pride ourselves on treating each job like our very own! No job is too big, or too small, when it comes to turning your vision into a reality. With over 15 years experience, we know what it takes to get your job done right the first time. Call today for a complimentary consultation....

gutter repair (20)

10/10/2020

Excellent. Revealed issue with overflow and drainage problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter downspout and French Drain cleared

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2020

Thank you for the good review. Let us know if you need anything else.

07/14/2020

Extremely well. Cost effective. Didn’t try to oversell or take advantage. Work completed efficiently once on the job. Scheduled in to their highly in demand services in a timely manner. Very happy with their work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter work cleaning, replacement of one run replace some fascia and paint.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2020

Thank you for taking the time to do a review. We appreciate it.

06/12/2020

Colorado Gutter Professionals - Chris (Owner) Is A Top Professional! If FIVE STARS is the highest rating - this company gets FIVE STARS.... Chris was a few minutes early for the appointment, which was great. The problem with my downspout coming loose from the 2nd story of my house was completely and quickly understood from a "need to correct" standpoint. During the repair process, Chris communicat...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! If you have more gutter issues give us a call.

06/10/2020

They did a great job and checked their work before they left. We would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Work, repair and unclogging of gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2020

Thank you! Just let us know if you need anything else.

06/02/2020

I was messaged, asking if their estimator could come by on Friday at 10:30 am. I answered that I was a night person and was never up until 1:00 pm. He (or she) then responded: "This is over an hour away and not really the work we do we are rain gutters. thank you anyway." So I messaged: "I will try to find a way to rate you for wasting my time, then." He or she responded: "I will do the same!" So ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter repaired or replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2020

Our customer service hours are listed as 9am to 6pm. The customer started out after 6pm leaving a message just saying "I'd appreciate a response." Even though it was after working hours I responded that I could fit them in at 10:30am Friday, but to let me know right away. The next message they said they didn't wake up that early. Since we only do rain gutters and they mentioned other problems in t...

05/29/2020

Excellent experience. Chris helped us come up with a creative solution and the work was done well within a week. We would definitely hire again if we have a problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rerouting of gutter to avoid water in neighbour's basement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2020

Thank you! We were so happy to meet you and to be able to help.

04/27/2020

Chris and his team have done several homes for me and I cannot be happier. They are responsive, courteous and true professionals.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters on a customers house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2020

04/21/2020

Couldn't be happier with the timeliness and service completed. Pricing is competitive among all of the gutter contractors I talked to, so it comes down to service. I wanted to reroute the downspout off of the front of the house, Chris gave me a quick quote with images showing where the gutter would be relocated. They did a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Downspout replacement and re-routing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2020

Thank you for allowing us to take care of your home. It was a pleasure working with you.

03/30/2020

Great, very quick turnaround time and very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2020

Wonderful homeowner to work with on the project. Thank you!

03/15/2020

Sorry I make the wrong post to this company. I tried to erase the post but was unable too. They gave me a quote of $1020 to replace my gutters. Once again I apologize

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate in a Timely Manner

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2020

Thank you for fixing the review. Please let us know if we can help you in the future.

Seamless rain gutter installation, rain gutter repairs, gutter cleaning & maintenance, leaf guard installation, specialty rain gutters, window screen repair, straightening of air conditioning condenser fins, adding insulation to attics

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check