Bell Home Solutions

Founded 1926 • With Angi since October 2005

4.2

State of Colorado
State of Colorado

Bell Home Solutions was established in 1926 and has been family owned and operated ever since. From depressions to World Wars, we've survived every bump and turn in the road that arose over the years. We have been a trusted provider of electrical, HVAC, plumbing and remodeling services throughout the Denver metro area most of the century. And there is no other kitchen and bath showroom like ours in the country. Our technicians are trained to provide top quality service for every one of our customers, whether you need a new bathroom fixture installed or would like a new furnace for your home's heating system. We are on call 24/7 for emergency repairs if something should ever go wrong, so you know you'll never be without heat or fresh water for long. If you need assistance with any component of your home's heating, plumbing or ventilation systems, call Bell Home Solutions today for expert, professional service....

Rapid Home Services

Specializing in gutter cleaning, window cleaning, and carpet cleaning, both residential and light commercial. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Grand Lake Excavating & Foundation

Grand Lake Excavating is an industry leader in residential & commercial land development, high risk excavation, erosion control, utility instillation, sewer & water services, demolition, natural disaster clean up. GLE is dedicated to an excellent customer experience. We take pride in that 90% of our work is repeat customer and referrals. We look forward to working with you on your next project. GLE is looking to help as many homeowners as possible. Working through the East Troublesome fire, we found that many people were taken advantage of and left to circle back from the start... The many homeowners we worked with in Grand Lake were months ahead of their neighbors and ready for construction with little or no delay. I grew up in the area and want to at least, lend a helping-hand in the services we provide and the many local businesses we can recommend. Grand Lake Excavating has extensive knowledge in developing a plan to clean and restore properties as efficiently as possible. We have worked closely with many insurance companies and will create a seamless process for the homeowners.

Upwest llc

Pressure washing and more. We offer the lowest price for all sorts of pressure washing jobs. Decks, driveways, houses and more all done in a timely and professional manner. Owner operated- free estimates-satisfaction guaranteed

07/24/2018

Larry S.

Mario, the technician, seemed very nice and knowledgeable The $49 quoted trip charge turned into a $220 diagnostic charge not including any service. He wasn’t sure why water was appearing on the floor, but felt it may be due to some clogging of a PVC drain tube. He said it was not possible to simply clean it out, but it should be replaced at a cost of another $250 (for a pipe?). We declined. We subsequently had another repairman come in who said there is no problem cleaning the tube and did so. The material clogging the pipe is shown in the photo.

Description of Work
Concerned about leaking under my furnace

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

I want to apologize because I really don't think the diagnostic charge was necessary. That being said, I agree with Mario that replacing the line as opposed to clearing it is the best solution. You can't effectively clear a small condensation line (or even see into it to verify the work quality) and the cost to simply replace the PVC is really the same as clearing the line. The entire charge should have been in the $250 range. The $220 diagnostic should never have been quoted and the $49 service charge would have been waived against the $250 repair fee. I'm sorry this was misquoted and we've coached all of the technicians in order to avoid this in the future. We will also be refunding your $220.00. Thank you for your time.

07/10/2018

Dani L.

Scheduling the appointment was fine. The tech was ahead if schedule and came early, which was great. However, after replacing the leaky pipe, he poured the water and debris into our bathtub and left us to clean the mess.

Description of Work
Rusted pipe which was leaking

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Hello [Member Name Removed], First may I apologize that you were left with a mess to clean after your service visit. That is not typical practice for us. We care about your home and making sure that your experience is as professional and positive as possible. Especially when you are dealing with something as frustrating as a leak. I spoke with the technician that came to your home and he didn't believe he dumped dirty water into the tub, but rather the stoppage he was sent to clear backed up into the tub before he cleared it, and he failed to notice and clean it. He is actually one of our most caring technicians but we all have human moments. We hope that you give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future and restore your trust in us. If you would like to discuss this further please don't hesitate to give me a call. 303-757-5661 x342 I would be more than happy to speak with you. Crystal Paulson Executive Assistant to the C.E.O./ President of Bell Home Solutions

05/03/2018

BETH G.

They're always very thorough, efficient and are on time. I use them constantly when I need heating, plumbing, or electrical services. They get the job done.

Description of Work
They came out to fix a ceiling light fan I was having issues with.

Category electrician

Thank you so much for the A rating! We so appreciate your business!

01/17/2018

Jo D.

Not well. I had to call and complain that I was very overcharged for work that wasn't completed nor satisfying. They didn't know how to fix it, and had 2 different repairmen come out and each time I was charged and it still isn't fixed. I feel like I should have been quoted a fair price and plan to repair it from the start. I was told by the manager they'd contact me and come fix it and I haven't heard back in several weeks.

Description of Work
bathroom tub faucet repair

12/28/2017

Kelly C.

I had a technician come out to troubleshoot my boiler....I paid 125$ to be told it needed "a sensor" and another $960 in labor. He would not give any more information. When I called his supervisor to complain I was told that even though I had paid for the information I wouldn't be given anything specific so that I couldn't have "Handy Manny" come out and fix it. When I questioned the cost of $960 for an estimated 3 hours of labor I was told that it wasn't an hourly wage and I had to factor in their "overhead" including what they pay their secretary to answer the phone. I don't consider this to be professional. I paid for a service and then was basically told that the service would only be partially performed so as to force me to use their overpriced services and that I shouldn't make any noise about it, because you know, they gotta keep the lights on and I should just know I have to help pay for their electric bill. NO thank you.

Description of Work
We had no heat or hot water

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair

We are sorry to hear that you didn't feel like you had a great experience with us coming out to troubleshoot your boiler. We would like the opportunity to address this with you. Please call us at 303-757-5661.

11/23/2017

Loris M.

Good quality, but because they are paid hourly, workers were in no hurry. Quite expensive. Pleasant people. Workers also seem to have some sales responsibilities, would hire again for certain types of highly skilled work.

Description of Work
Toilet repair, tuneup, new garbage disposal and sink, shower head and back access to shower plumbing, toilet seats

Category plumbing

Thank you for the great review. We try our hardest to provide the highest level of customer service and competitive prices for our customers. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you!

11/07/2017

Susan O.

Very well...serviceman was professional and friendly. Service was done quickly.

Description of Work
Winterized Evaporate Cooler

Category plumbing

Thank you for the great review! We are glad you had a great experience with our tech winterizing your evaporative cooler. We so appreciate your business!

10/18/2017

Jane R.

Very well. The technician from Bell Home Solutions promptly arrived at our house, located the leak, obtained the replacement part for stopping the leak, and installed the part. Problem solved!

Description of Work
Xcel Energy confirmed that we were indeed smelling the odor that's added to natural gas, and that we were also getting carbon monoxide from our furnace. We called Bell Home Solutions to fix the problem.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,gas leak repair

Thank you for letting us know that you our team got your gas leak stopped and the problem safely repaired for you. We so appreciate your business!

10/03/2017

Janis F.

All of the work Bell has done over the years has been first quality including professional plumbers, wallboard and tile professionals, and electricians. Arrival time is always spot on. Prices are quoted ahead of time. Any necessary changes (there's been only one) were discussed prior to the additional work.

Description of Work
I've used Bell since 1993. We had a new master bathroom installed at that time, one that was accessible to my brother's wheelchair. Part of that same project was moving the laundry area from the main level to the walk out basement installing new water, gas, and electric connections. I added a second sink to a small bathroom reno four years ago; Bell did the plumbing. We added a new gas range to the kitchen; Bell ran the new gas line to the new range. Recently, in August, Bell installed additional water lines for a second washing machine in the new laundry room renovation. The Bell plumber also installed new valves on the main water and sprinkler system. I also used Bell for some plumbing at my office in Denver in 2014.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,glass repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,water heater repair,drain pipe,home remodeling,drain cleaning

Thank you for the A review and for your continued business! We so appreciate the opportunity to serve you!

09/19/2017

Patricia W.

We have used Bell Home Solutions for 35 years and we are never disappointed. They are professional, prompt, and thoroughly explain all repairs required and what it will cost up front. Their plumbers and assistants are the best. Their is a reason they have longevity in their jobs, its because clients repeatedly ask for them and Bell treats them right. Todd has helped us enormously coming in on very short notice. We trust Bell for a reason...they have delivered as promised and always follow up to make sure we are satisfied.

Description of Work
They replaced a hot water heater, replaced a toilet with a high end brand Toto toilet, fixed the pressure of the main water line, repaired a kitchen faucet, and replaced bath tub spigot.

Category plumbing

Thank you for such a great review and for your continued business over three and a half decades! We strive to provide the highest level of service for our customers. We so appreciate the opportunity to continue to serve you!

Bell Home Solutions

Founded 1926 • With Angi since October 2005

4.2

2150 S Abilene St

Aurora, CO 80014

Plumbing, Heating, Cooling. Installation, Replacement, Repair, Maintenance, Cleaning. Drain & Sewer, Water Heaters. Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling

Sprinkler Repair, Mobile Home Plumbing & Heating.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing