Amp Electric

Founded 1999 • With Angi since January 2012

At AMP Electric we love helping customers with all there electrical needs. We treat all our customers and their homes with respect and care. If you are looking for a qualified honest electrical contractor with more than 25 years experience, please give AMP Electric a call. Military discount available....

Mile High Tub & Tile

Mile High Tub & Tile offers all types of home repair and remodeling services. We do it all! We’re a full service general contracting company with the BEST pricing to fit any budget. Available to work in all of Denver Metro. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Remodeling your home is just as important to us as it is to you. Customer service is our top priority. We LOVE what we do, and you’ll love what we do, too! Our services are competitive and reasonable. We have references and pictures available from past work. Call Guy today and get your free estimate! 720-862-6695 Kitchen Remodeling - Designing & Planning Cabinets Countertops Flooring Sinks Appliances Electrical & Plumbing Bathroom Remodeling - Designing & Planning Flooring & Tile Bathtubs & Showers Spas & Saunas Toilets Sinks Vanity Electrical & Plumbing Basement & Bedroom Remodeling - Designing & Planning Framing & Drywall Texturing & Painting Flooring Finishing Electrical & Plumbing Related Services - Carpentry Installation Painting Refinishing Drywall Repair/Finishing

JM Electric Inc

We are a Family owned company that has successfully completed many large and small projects. Our service/residential department handles all the rest. We use a flat rate price system and only licensed electricians. We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all work done, or all you owe us is a handshake. Contractors License # 3677. JM Electric Inc. is offering $50 off priced jobs if a contribution of two or more nonperishables are donated towards our food drive.

Applewood Plumbing Heating & Electric

Every Applewood technician is licensed in their trade, background checked and drug tested. We send an email prior to your appointment with a photo and brief bio of the technician so you know who to except. With over 48 years of plumbing, electrical & AC/heat services, you can trust us to treat you like family, and to do a great job by providing a quick response to your call. We will send a clean, courteous, and reliable service professional that fixes your problem RIGHT the first time, all at a guaranteed price. Applewood is the most on-time and reliable plumbing, electrical, heating, and air conditioning company in the Denver metro area — guaranteed! Keeping you and your family safe in your home has always been our top priority. As we navigate through the COVID-19 crisis, our commitment to your health and safety remains the same.

Offers by Applewood Plumbing Heating & Electric on Angi

06/21/2018

I was very pleased with the professionalism, punctuality, and price.

Description of Work
Ceiling Fan Installation

11/29/2017

It took 2 or 3 days for them to come out, but the wait was worth it. They diagnosed the problem quickly and discovered a worn wire in a light fixture. They got the correct wire and repaired the fixture. They quickly located the wiring connection issue on the patio light switch and corrected the problem.

Description of Work
Diagnosed why the breaker to our master bedroom would keep tripping and would not stay on. They also fixed problems with a switch for our patio step lights.

Category electrician,lighting

10/06/2017

Lee and his crew did an amazing job and went the extra mile on our home. We had been putting off some safety issues and repair work for way too long as I was expecting a huge bill to perform all of the work. Lee came to our home for a complimentary estimate and he took his time to investigate all of the issues and to educate us. It turns out that the squirrel damage was not as extensive as we had ...

Description of Work
Squirrel damage to wires in attic. Replace old outlets and switches throughout the home. Fix kitchen light fixture. Debug wiring issues between two levels of home.

Category electrician,lighting

07/11/2017

It was great! I recommended them to my neighbor.

Description of Work
They put in lights under in the kitchen cabinets.

06/07/2017

Very well, electricians were very responsive and did good work.

Description of Work
Miscellaneous electric work around new house

02/20/2017

The guys who came out, especially Sam, were very punctual and professional. We had major rewiring projects and Amp was up to the task. When one of the guys slipped in the attic and did some ceiling damage, Amp promptly and professionally repaired the damage (in fact, they were the ones who brought it to our attention). We have had numerous contractors in the house and have been the most impressed with the Amp team. I know that the work done was worth more then the quote was for (turns out we have interior insulated walls, and the wiring in parts of the house were a nightmare to figure out)....but Amp honored their quote. If I have anything electrical in the future, I would call them first.

Description of Work
Had just bought home and had six ceiling fans installed and a lot of rewiring done.

12/01/2016

Sam explained what happened and wrote notes for me so I could explain the problem to the appliance repair technician. He then checked my circuit breaker which was good. I could not be more happy with the entire experience. I will continue to use AMP electric in the future.

Description of Work
Sam, from Amp Electric came out to my house. He called to let me know exactly when he was going to be at my house. He was courteous and informative. The problem I had was an appliance problem with my stove. I thought it might have been an electrical problem with the house.

11/12/2016

didn't hire. WAY to expensive and he talked to me like I was an idiot.

Description of Work
lights installed. 220 rerun

09/27/2016

Sam rang my doorbell less than 45 minutes later , fixed not only the garbage disposal issue but fixed the light switch in the powder room put three dimmer switches in in less than an hour . by some miracle the stove ignited this morning maybe we have a stove ghost in our house I don't know ! I will DEFINATELY use them for ALL of our electrical needs!!! A+++++++

Description of Work
Last night at 7:30 PM as my husband was making 200 meatballs and I was trying to clean the kitchen the garbage disposal stopped working . Five minutes later our stove would not ignite . first thing this morning I called amp electric and spoke with Lee never imagining they would have availability to come out today but my guardian angels must've been with me because he had an opening before lunch .

09/20/2016

Lee was AWESOME! He was timely, was responsible about his services, was trusting and friendly, and was as knowledgeable as a veteran electrician. It is hard to find services I can actually trust in my area, and I am extremely grateful that Lee is as honest and hard working as he is.

Description of Work
Electrical configuration of dysfunctional power sources

Category electrician

All residential and commercial service work, including troubleshooting and repair, new installations, and small remodel projects.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover