Affordable Moving & Storage Inc

Founded 1985 • With Angi since June 2005

Affordable Moving & Storage, Inc. is a locally-owned & family-operated moving and storage businesses serving the Greater Denver Metro area, Aurora and Boulder. Additional email - srains@affordablemoving.net, sales@affordablemoving.net....

Imperial Cleaning Solutions

We are a family owned and operated House Cleaning company with trustworthy employees that has been serve the Denver CO Area since the year 2000. Our services concentrate on listening to the needs of our clients to perform their house cleaning based on their requirements. Please Call us today for a FREE Estimate.

Blue Bucket Cleaning LLC

The Blue Bucket Cleaning provide cleaning services for residential homes and commercial businesses. We always start with a deep cleaning before maintaining your home if needed. We custom clean your home ,We do not clean to clean, we CLEAN to IMPRESS! Our customer service is undeniable! Call Leila for a FREE estimate at 303- 591-8667.

Offers by Blue Bucket Cleaning LLC on Angi
D & E House Cleaning Denver

&E House Cleaning makes keeping your home clean Easy and Affordable! That’s why we provide Easy to understand house cleaning service quotes! Our pricing is transparent and easy to understand. That means NO Hidden Fees! You know exactly what you’re paying for when you hire us! We take pride in our work and we make sure our customers are satisfied. Please call or click for an estimate today

03/07/2017

I had a good experience with them. Very nice company; I like them. They were on time, they were responsive, they did a whole bunch of extra stuff for me, and they didn't charge me for it. They arrived in a truck, had all kinds of blankets and all kinds of stuff to wrap my stuff in. Actually, I think they might have been there a little bit early. I thought they were excellent and they weren't very ...

Description of Work
Moving

01/22/2014

We have never had a moving experience like this. The movers arrived promptly, worked efficiently and carefully and the price was exactly as advertised.

Description of Work
I used AFFORDABLE MOVING AND STORAGE INC

02/13/2013

They needed more help to move my heavy furniture. My son (a former mover)came by after his job & helped them unload the truck or it would have taken longer & cost me more. My son said they didn't pad the (stick) wooden furniture and scratched it badly in the move. If they correct these things I would use them again.

Description of Work
Moved my furniture from Arvada to Littleton

12/11/2012

Very good workers, very careful with my furniture. On time, done within expected time.

Description of Work
Move items from POD to basement and garage.

07/07/2012

We have used these guys since October 31, 2002. Again in 2003, 2011, and 2012. They show up on time, do what they have contracted to do within the time lines agreed to, and charge a reasonable price. During all of those moves we have only had a couple of bumps on wood items and ONE, (1) broken glass bowl. That's pretty much unheard of in the moving industry. They have moved our entire home, parts ...

Description of Work
They show up on time, get to work and do what they have contracted to do within the time lines agreed to, and charge a reasonable price for it. During all of those moves we have only had a couple of bumps on wood items (one very old table lost a leg, but both were intact and put back together after the move), and ONE, (1) broken glass bowl, no damage to any property walls, doors, etc.. That's pretty much unheard of in the moving industry. They have moved our entire home, parts to storage and parts to temporary housing, and then from their storage to permanent housing, as well as packing us up for the move. Always on time and work until the job is done.

Category moving companies,storage units

06/19/2012

They were real customer oriented. They were real hard workers and did what they said they were going to do.

Description of Work
I used a moving group named Affordable Moving that I found on Angies List.

09/17/2007

When I set up the appointment, I let them know that I had two bedrooms and an office - plus a piano and a treadmill (which they needed to bring tools to disassemble). When the two men arrived, they had information with them which indicated that I had a one bedroom apartment. One of the two men was extremely nice and very efficient. His assistant was a disaster. Lifting things from handles that were decorative only, not paying attention, moving slowly, etc... They didn't have the correct tools to disassemble my treadmill, so it did not get moved. Also, several of the items that I identified to be moved, were left behind. Finally, digital camera in my house went missing.

Description of Work
Two men moved some of my furniture and boxes.

12/28/2006

Mike and Tony arrived in the estimated window and were professional, courteous, and pleasant. They were very efficient in loading the truck so as not to waste space. I would use them again, although I would recommend requesting a third person to make things go faster.

Description of Work
Loaded contents of a 3-bedroom house into a 26 ft. rental truck.

12/26/2006

The 2 gentlemen performed an awesome job. All items were handled carefully, yet quickly, and to exactly where I wanted them.

Description of Work
Moved contents of 2 bedroom 900 sq. ft. apartment to house.

08/01/2006

Awesome job!!! These 4 men showed up on time and worked at an energetic speed for about 8 hours on a 95 degree day! They were all very polite and friendly, and were very conscientious of my belongings, walls and floors. I would use them again (but I'm never moving again)!

Description of Work
I rented 2 trucks with 4 men to move my furniture and boxes from one house to another within Littleton.

Moving & storage.