Academy Roofing Inc

Founded 1980 • With Angi since October 2005

Academy Roofing has been serving the Denver Metro area since 1980 and we have installed over 30,000 roofs. We are properly licensed in every city along the Colorado Front Range and carry both liability and workman's compensation insurance....

Denny's Roofing, LLC

We are a locally owned and operated roofing company. We are here to help you protect your asset with our 10+ years industry experience and expertise. Any roofing or exterior needs, give us a call! BBB Accredited FREE Inspections & Estimates Fully Licensed and Insured

Offers by Denny's Roofing, LLC on Angi
Building People

With over 11 years of professional roofing experience, we are here to address all your roofing needs. We are a FULL service roofing company.

Elite Construction

We strive to deliver high-quality, cost-effective projects on schedule by employing and supporting motivated, flexible, and focused teams. We value the importance of our relationships and will continue to remain fair and true in our dealings with all employees, clients, vendors, and partners. Our clients count on our dependability, our drive, and our integrity. We take great pride in our accomplishments and build on them every day. Our current areas of expertise include Commercial and Residential exterior remodels, commercial interiors, and commercial concrete. Roofs, windows, siding, painting and decks are all regular projects for us. We look forward to helping you. If you have been hit by a hail or wind storm causing extensive damage, we a recognized insurance repair company and can help you navigate the claims process.

09/28/2017

The energetic and happy crew that installed my new roof knew exactly what to do. Each member understood their role and how to perform it in an expertly synchronized way. The crew timed the installation perfectly in and around the crazy fall weather. Everyone gave their best to my project. I want to especially thank Tom Carroll and Craig White. Tom walked me through the initial steps of doing paper...

Description of Work
After the hailstorm in May that took many of us by surprise, I realized how important it is to have a good roof over your head. So I set out to find a great roofing company to install my next new roof. After sifting through a myriad of reviews, I chose Academy Roofing. As I soon learned, Academy Roofing is well known across the metro Denver area, not only by its long list of repeat customers, but also by roofing inspectors who unquestionably put their trust in Academy Roofing to do the right thing straight out of the gate. The difference with Academy Roofing is, you get a contractor who will properly install your roof – with unmatched integrity. Your peace of mind is their top priority. I especially appreciate the friendly office staff at Academy Roofing who answer the telephones every day. They want you to know that they’re there for you! Academy Roofing also will be installing my new gutters after my house is painted. I have no doubt that my new gutters will look amazing!

Category gutter repair,roofing

Thank you for your wonderful review of our company, [Member Name Removed]! Tom, Craig and the rest of our team will be happy to hear about how much you have enjoyed working with us. We look forward to installing your new gutters, and are excited to add you to our long list of happy customers.

08/23/2017

They suck, they’re lucky I didn’t sue them, I still might. Everything from not showing up and/or like at all when they were supposed to, or not showing up when they were supposed to. They told me the guy doing my siding had been doing it for years with their company, and I actually talked to those guys and they have been in the country for about a year and a half. So, my siding is just screwed up....

Category siding

We are sorry for your experience. Our company does not do siding work, and we have no record of any work that was performed under your name and address.

02/21/2017

This company surpasses any service company I've ever worked with! Every single person I worked with was professional, responsive to my concerns, efficient, skilled in their particular job--including the sales rep who negotiated with my insurance company to adequately cover the price of the job, the project manager who kept me informed every step of the way, the trained in-house roofers who worked ...

Description of Work
Re-roofing after hail damage. Reroofing asphalt shake shingle (CertainTeed Class 4 Impact Resistant).

04/04/2016

Communication was fast, efficient, and professional. The initial assessment was thorough - they actually went up on our roof to take measurements and inspect everything, which is more than the other companies did. The quote and invoice were provided electronically. All work was efficient, clean, and professional. I was beyond impressed with the work.

Description of Work
Concrete tile roof repair - Installed new ice and water shield, battens, flashing, and counter flashing. Replaced worn/broken tiles. Rehung gutters. Solved my waterproofing issues.

10/26/2015

They got back to me in a very timely manner, and they did exactly what they said they were going to do. I got my estimate, but I decided to not use their services.

Description of Work
I called Academy Roofing to get an estimate.

Residential and commercial roofing, gutter repair & cleaning, tile, metal & solar roofing.

Ask for details.