A Reliable Roofer Bat-Man Construction

Founded 2009 • With Angi since July 2015

7180 S Wenatchee Way Ste D

Aurora, CO 80016

We are a local roofing company with years of experience in hail damage and working with insurance companies. We provide quality workmanship and great customer service, because we strongly believe that Our Customers deserve the best.

08/21/2020

JEFF C.

Mike was very responsive and showed up on time and did all the work very quickly. He was accurate in the estimate and the time needed to complete the work. He's very professional and I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
needed additional soffit vents to support a whole house fan

06/19/2020

Lelah P.

He was very professional and did a great job!!!

Description of Work
replace roof on an existing shed

Category roofing, chimney repair

05/16/2020

Stephanie S.

I have tried for 6 months to get a roofer to make a simple repair and maintenance on my roof, they would all blow me off for not going through with a full roof replacement. Michael came out quickly and agreed our roof is in pretty good shape for it's age and worth the repair and was able to do the work that same week! His work was very clean, he was on time and fairly priced. He even went above and beyond to spray paint an ugly radon exhaust pipe to match our roof so now it doesn't stick out like a sore thumb which is a testament that he cares about his work. Although that was a small thing it meant a lot to us as homeowners! I would absolutely recommend him and will hire him again come the day our roof does need a full replacement.

Description of Work
Roof repair and maintenance

01/03/2020

Christopher M.

Team did a fantastic job. They were on time, worked very hard, and the whole area was spotless when they were done. Great experience. Would hire them again in the future for sure.

Description of Work
Replaced roof, decking, and gutters

08/01/2019

John C.

Mike and his team were punctual, efficient, and provided quality work. This is the third roof Mike has done for me and the main reason I hired him again. He is current on building codes, pulls appropriate permits and his team takes necessary precautions regarding post construction clean-up. Mike also worked with the Insurance company on necessary post estimate adjustments. I highly recommend Mike for a reliable and quality roof replacement or repair.

Description of Work
Replacement roof and sheathing due to hail storm

06/26/2019

Erin H.

We had a whole house fan installed and needed roof venting to help the fan work effectively. The company who installed the fan recommended Mike, and he responded right away, and was able to install the venting quickly and at a fair price. We would definitely recommend Mike and Reliable Roofers to others and would not hesitate to hire them again in the future.

Description of Work
Roof Venting

04/29/2019

Thomas K.

Very well. Mike is very professional and possesses superior expertise in roofing. He was very accommodating to fit us in his schedule on short notice and was very reasonable. I would highly recommend A Reliable Roofer Bat-Man Construction for any roofing needs...and I will certainly be calling Mike for my next roofing project.

Description of Work
Roof vents - replace & install properly two vents in order to eliminate water leakage

06/18/2018

Stacey L M.

Was prompt, good work for the $, went above and beyond to paint vents. I would hire again.

Description of Work
Added vents for attic fan installation.

03/28/2018

Gisele D.

Excellent. Work was done within 2 days, lots of photos to show what needed to be done along with a quote. Found opening we didn't even know about and fixed it. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Roof tiles needed replacing

12/05/2017

Joseph E.

Excellent. Showed up on time, provided an estimate, and communicated well during the job.

Description of Work
Roof flashing repair

07/13/2017

Jean W.

Very well! The bidding process went smoothly and they worked with my HOA to make sure the style and color of my roof met HOA guidelines. What I really appreciated was their responsiveness in answering my questions...even some time after the roof was installed!

Description of Work
Replacement after a hail storm.

04/18/2017

Sarah C.

He was professional and quick to respond via phone and email. He got the work done quickly and went above and beyond to match the new vents to our current house color even though we didn't have any house paint leftover.

Description of Work
Michael installed 7 soffit vents and 28' of ridge vent for better ventilation in our attic prior to us getting a whole house fan installed.

01/04/2017

Paschal D.

Everything was smooth, Mike will return calls and emails. Many times he is busy working when I called but i could rely on a reply.

Description of Work
Mike installed a class roof roof on my house. He also helped me find a company to remove the old solar heat panels and water panels. The water panels were reinstalled since they still work.

Category roofing, solar panels

10/11/2016

Susan P.

08/02/2016

Derek G.

The process was very smooth and timely. They finished the roof in 2 days including the new gutters. Cheryl was great to work with and even helped us negotiate with our insurance company. I would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
They replaced my roof and gutters.

07/16/2016

ron E.

all went as planned. ventilation was professionally installed and painted. Mike is very courteous and makes appropriate recommendations. He did a great job.

Description of Work
Added attic ventilation. 6 roof vents cut through cement tile and 7 soffit vents.

07/04/2016

Ron S.

It went well. Mike and my insurance adjuster worked together to make sure all was covered. Mike and his crew did a great job including cleaning up. I would/will use them again.

Description of Work
Primary responsibility was to replace my hail damaged roof. Mike went the extra mile as we drove through my neighborhood to look at other shingles in my neighborhood, he recommended HVAC people as my outside ac condensers had been damaged also. He also did paint touch up work. He met my insurance adjuster at my home on short notice and they worked through details of my claim.

06/17/2016

Todd R.

Mike was amazing! He showed up on time and was very easy to talk to. He inspected the roof and gave us excellent advice on how to proceed. We went with Mike because we felt we could trust him and I was not disappointed. He and his crew did an amazing job. I would highly recommend Mike to do your roof or gutters.

Description of Work
Replaced the roof on my house

06/09/2016

Shawn E.

I had been looking for somebody to add a ridge vent and soffit vents to increase the circulation in my attic. Everybody wanted to sell me something else like a new roof, new gutters or a power vent. All of which is not what I needed. A Reliable Roofer was referred to me from a energy audit company and I felt confidence in talking with him that my needs were being met. We talked about the roof and quoted me for ridgeline and soffit vents to be added to my roof. He knocked the job out in May and the roof looks great. We are already noticing a difference in the comfort level in our home. We will be keeping his card around.

Description of Work
Add a ridge vent and soffit vents to roof

Colorado Gutter Professionals, LLC

Colorado Family Owned & Operated Gutter Company since 2005. Seamless Gutter Installations, specializing in 5 and 6 inch custom made at your home for your home, 2 options for Gutter Cover Installation, so that we can customize your gutter cover options to get you the best coverage for the best price, Gutter Repairs, Gutter Maintenance, Gutter Cleaning and Fascia and Soffit Repair or Replacement. Ready for Maintenance Free Fascia & Soffit? We can show you affordable options. Not sure if it is time to replace your gutters? Don't worry we can show you what it would cost to repair and what it would cost to replace, to help you decide which option is best for you now. We also offer monthly specials on the promotions page of our website and encourage all to check them out. We look forward to working with you on your project and hope we become who you turn to for all your gutter needs.

Offers Coupon

Forrest Cleaning

We have the experience and dedication to assist with all of your cleaning needs, both interior and exterior. From window and gutter cleaning, to carpet and upholstery, to power washing and MORE-- We can do it all! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Everclean Company

EverClean Company specializes in providing quality Window Cleaning, Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning as well as providing specialized services for Property Managers. Servicing Fort Collins and the Northern Colorado region. Browse our site to find out more information on our offerings.

Check, PayPal

Roofing- Repair & Replacement. Restoration.