4th Dimension Concepts LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since March 2013

1300 S Potomac St suite 126

Aurora, CO 80012

4th Dimension Concepts offers reliable home exterior services that are designed to improve the efficiency and function of your Colorado home. From full roof replacements & siding transformations to gutters & exterior painting, 4th Dimension Concepts utilizes only the best materials and unmatched craftsmanship to ensure a quality job every time. Our company can assist you with a wide range of roofing services, including minor leak repairs, replacement, hail damage repair, replacement of roofing shingles and much more. We also offer wood, vinyl and cement board siding installation along with elegant replacement windows....

01/24/2018

Nakia O.

LIKE TONY ...THE "TIGER" They're Great!!

Description of Work
My husband and I replaced our entire roof in late 2016/ early 2017 Weather was reasonable they showed up on time crew very respectful ,they cleaned area each day. They worked very well with our insurance co..they made it smooth and finished according to schedule.Thank You!!

Thank you [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure working with you!

03/26/2017

Todd J.

Came out gave estimate and a start date, contractor cancelled then set up another time cancelled again never heard back again from Seth the owner I have left multiple texts to see what's going on never texted back. It's unfortunate because we have used 4th dimension in the past and have had no problems.

Description of Work
Needed some siding work done

Category remodeling

06/14/2016

Matt M.

The 4th Dimension guys knocked on my door after a bad hail storm and offered a free roof inspection. What I liked was that they were very up-front that any work they did would only cost my insurance deductible -- they were only interested in doing work that insurance covered as opposed to trying to get money out of my pockets. They said they thought insurance would cover the roof, gutters and some windows. The insurance company at first said they'd cover some, but not all. The 4th Dimension guys were persistent, and eventually got everything covered. It took a few months of negotiating, but I was OK with that, as there was no water coming in at the moment. The roof got installed, and is a vast improvement over the old one -- it looks way better and my home isn't so hot in the summer time. The gutters were replaced, and now I don't have overflowing gutters damaging my home. My front windows were replaced, and since they face a busy street I had them work with the insurance company to get ultra-high-end soundproof windows. This alone was well worth the deductible and has improved my family's quality of life greatly -- we can actually hear each other speak in the living room during rush hour. All the through the process, Julian and Ron were trustworthy, always available and helped guide me through what would otherwise have been a nightmarishly confusing process dealing with the insurance company. The only additional cost was $100 to add two new downspouts to my gutters, but they made that optional -- they didn't try to sneak it in. I agreed to it, and I'm glad I did, because we no longer have water spilling onto our front porch during rain storms. Great company to work with and highly recommended.

Description of Work
Replaced roof, gutters and front windows.

Category flooring contractor, gutter repair, remodeling, roofing, replacement windows, roof cleaning

02/12/2014

Pasha K.

I've recommended them several times. They're really well-ran. They have high integrity and good honesty. It seemed like when I call them and ask for an estimate, they come right up and they follow through with all their promises. I liked it. I would have to say that their integrity is number one for me.

Description of Work
I have used 4th Dimension Concepts LLC for flooring.

Category flooring contractor

It was our pleasure to work with your family again! You continue to be an outstanding customer. It helps that you were very knowledgeable about products and what you wanted. You should come work for our company! It's an offer if you ever wanted to take it!

04/15/2013

Pasha K.

Seth and his crew Installed Gutters and New windows for us. He was very professional and right on time. I was pleased at how detail oriented he was, keeping my home safe and clean. He was not the least expensive estimate but his price was right in line...and well worth the expense.

Description of Work
Gutters and downspouts. New replacement vinyl windows.

Category gutter repair, replacement windows

Thank You (removed member name)! Thank you so much for your business with 4th Dimension Concepts. It’s customers like you that help keep our lights on, and we couldn't be more grateful. I hope you have been as delighted to work with us, as we have been to work with you and your family. Please let us know, personally, if there is anything we can do to help make your home thrive.

EcoShield Exteriors

EcoShield Exteriors of Denver, Colorado is a high-quality roofing, siding, and window installation company. We cover all-things on your home's exterior! Our focus is quality and communication. There is a base question that is stressed throughout the company, 'If this was YOUR home what would you want/do?' From our project managers to our insurance claims managers, our goal is to make sure whatever we've been tasked with is installed to your 100% satisfaction and we communicate effectively along the way. We offer a free no-contact evaluation. Call us today to get a quote!

Ableman Gutters & Ice Dam Service

Ableman Gutters & Ice Dam Service offers seamless gutter installation, gutter replacement, repair or cleaning and maintenance services in the metro Denver, CO area and foothills, as well as Summit & Grand counties. We also specialize in ice dam prevention and ice melt systems, emergency ice dam removal and snow and ice retention solutions. We offer no cost Lifetime Workmanship warranties and 10 plus year product warranties. Call 720-524-6273 now to get started on your gutters or ice dam service needs. We look forward to providing our professional experience and expertise and the reliable service you deserve.

Stellar Painting & Remodeling

Stellar is a consultative style, family owned, and award winning business! We have been in business for 16 years and our focus is you and your needs. We are currently offering Online Interior or Exterior Virtual Online Bids. Please call us for more Details. We will do "In person" Exterior Bids in City's or Counties allowing it. Our Goal is provide a Fair Price for Consistent Positive End Results and be More Right than Wrong Always with our Estimates. Cost is determined by the job, no travel charge, no service fee, and no extra charge for after-hours service. Estimates are Free no matter where you live. Our mission is to care the most and have Hardworking Passionate People doing great work and providing a high level of Customer Service to our Clients. Additional contacts: Owner Guy W. Miller, Kris Nolan, Ashley Turner, Stacy Field Supervisors Nick Lawrence & Armando Torres. MAIN LINE FOR BID REQUESTS: (720) 981-7827(STAR). Send Bid Requests for Residential or Commercial to sc.stellar@choosestellar.com

Offers by Stellar Painting & Remodeling on Angi

Financing Available, Check

Roofing, siding, windows, gutters, painting, insulation, interior remodel & general construction.

Please Call for Details