JK Plumbing, LLC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since March 2012

John has been a plumber for over 22 years, he is experienced in all phases of plumbing. All plumbing is overseen by John. " We prioritize our customer satisfaction by offering the highest standards in the plumbing industry, with a goal of being the best plumbing company in the eyes of our customers. "We love to help people! JK Plumbing is a family owned and operated company located in Arvada, Colorado with over 17 years in the plumbing industry. Providing all phases of plumbing from fixing a drip, to building a new home. No, job is too small! We would be happy to help you with any plumbing issues that you may have. Call 303-467-9999 or text 720-568-0220 to get on our schedule....

Grand Lake Excavating & Foundation

Grand Lake Excavating & Foundations is a industry leader in residential & Commercial development, dirt work, Erosion Control,Utility instillation, Sewer water services, Demolition ,Concrete foundation, and flat work installation. GLE is dedicated to and excellent customer experience. We take pride in that 90% of our work is repeat customer and referrals. We look forward to working with you on your next project

Robert Meza

HVAC, general repairs, maintenance, in business since 1982. Family owned and operated. Some other stuff about things a few other things.

Rooter Brothers plumbing LLC

We Specifically Focus in Sewer repairs at low cost Price, need a full line replaced? we have the best competitive pricing out there and we don't overcharge like most plumbing companies do.

12/07/2016

It went great. I called on a Monday and told them I was available Wednesday. They said they could be there Wednesday sometime after 1 pm. Around 12:15 I got a call from John that he finished his last job early and could be at my house around 12:30. He arrived a couple of minutes before I did. I showed him where the leak was and he cut out the old section and spliced in a new section within 30 to 4...

Description of Work
I had a leak in the solder joint of a copper pipe. The pipe was located in the crawl space between the 1st and 2nd floors of my house, so not the easiest to get to. When I refinished some bathrooms on the 1st floor 3 or 4 years ago I had a plumbing company (also one of the one's here on Angie's List) re-do the plumbing in the house to the bedrooms and bathrooms. It was one of their pipes that the solder joint failed so I called them to see if they could fix it. They said they didn't have time and I could tell they didn't want to take the time. I think they're just interested in new construction work. So I called JK plumbing also on Angie's List. They put me on the schedule right away for the day I was available. They were prompt (actually early), QUICK and REASONABLE.

11/23/2016

I am a 'A' rated bathroom remodeling contractor here with Angie's List for 7 years (J & G Tile). JK Plumbing has the same attention to detail that I demand from myself. If you need plumbing work performed, this is the company/guy I would recommend. He saved the lives of my family with his attention to detail. Jimmy

Description of Work
John was simply awesome and likely saved the lives of my wife and 3 year old daughter! Let me try to quickly explain my events and situation: The foundation wall of my home caved in over 8" and broke the main sewer vent line. That was repaired but we still felt sick. A few days later we took an afternoon nap only to wake up 45 minutes later completely dizzy and disoriented. I called the fire dept. and they detected no threatening gasses. Of course I had opened the windows to ventilate. I called John to test my sewer vent system for leaks and he came out right away. No leaks. He suggested that we check for any other possible causes for gasses to be entering our home before he left. Well, the firemen didn't see it but the exhaust flew from our water heater was completely disconnected! We could easily have never woken up again do to Carbon Monoxide poisoning... John repaired the issue and we have our lives to be thankful for because of his thorough attention to detail and honest concern for our safety. I owe Mr. Klosterman way more than the hugs he got when he left. Thank you sir! James Strickler Arvada

10/31/2016

John and his assistant were prompt, professional, and knowledgeable. To install the water line to the refrigerator, they had to figure out how to connect the line in the basement and then drill a small, discreet hole under the fridge. The spigot line had been leaking so John fixed it and wrapped some insulation around the line. I got all the results I wanted.

Description of Work
Fix toilet, install water line to refrigerator, replace leaking spigot line.

08/02/2016

Outstanding work and very professional. John did the rough-in for everything in my basement finish including a full size shower, wet bar, toilet, and vanity. Was flexible on times and was very responsive anytime I contacted him. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Underground plumbing for a basement finish and willing doing all the rough-in

Category plumbing,basement remodeling

08/21/2015

Category plumbing

We provide all phases of plumbing; Residential & Commercial, new & remodel.Fixtures; kitchen & bathrooms, Water Heaters, water line repair & replacement, water leaks, underground, water piping, gas piping, service and repair, gas lines, waste and vent, shut off valves, garbage disposals, faucets, laundry rooms, Grease Traps,Water Sewer Service and Repair,Pressure Reducing valves,Remodel,Showers,Bathtubs,Kitchens,Boiler systems,Radiant Heat,Galvanized Pipe Removal and Repair,Sewer Repair,Aqua PEX

Drain Cleaning