Fix-it 24/7 Plumbing, Heating & Air

CO
Colorado: General

5405 W 56th Ave Unit B

Arvada, CO 80002

Family owned and operated since 2013, Fix-It 24/7 is your go-to source for all your plumbing, heating and air repairs and upgrades. Serving the entire Denver Metro Area, we can take care of all your household needs, no matter their simplicity or complexity. At Fix-It 24/7, we take pride in providing our customers with world-class customer service. From the time you call us to the completion of your repair, installation or maintenance, rest assured you will be treated with utmost care, respect and empathy. We came from humble beginnings, having started as just a small family business. And while we’ve experienced growth, Fix-It 24/7 is committed to preserving the small business mentality, treating each and every customer as if they’re members of our extended family. Fix-It 24/7 is more than just our company name, it’s our specialty. While some companies tout having 24-Hour Emergency Service, what they really mean is that they schedule service around the clock, not that they are available to complete the work 24/7. We, however, schedule and perform service 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. Whether a problem arises at 2 p.m. or 2 a.m., we are here to aid you the moment you need us....

4.2

HVAC Companies (26)plumbers (9)drain cleaning (3)water heaters (3)electrician (2)well & water pump repair (1)

06/15/2021

That gave me a day and time (between 1 and 5 pm), then never showed up. I'll never try them again.

Description of Work
Service swamp cooler

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 06/15/2021

05/21/2021

They did their job, they came out and did the job, and it was excellent. the only thing about the company was they sold me a green club sort of membership for future back up works, but when I called them several times, they told me that they need some kind of an authorization before they could send a technician over.

Description of Work
Installation of a new furnace

Work Completed On 05/30/2019

04/21/2021

The service technician was friendly and explained a lot. He did try to do quite a bit of upselling to the Green Club for preventative maintenance. No fault of the service technician, but it seems to be a complete rip off to charge $289 for a $10 part (flame sensor). I later called my neighbor's HVAC company and they would do the same for approximately half of what we are charged. Even more irritat...

Description of Work
Furnace stopped heating - diagnosed as flame sensor in need of resurfacing

Work Completed On 04/16/2021

07/19/2020

Tom did a great job. He cleaned & serviced both furnace & air conditioner. Twice he ran out to get needed materials to complete the job. He explained things carefully & answered all my questions. He was professional, personable and is an expert in this field. Thanks Tom!

Description of Work
Regular service to maintain furnace & air conditioning.

Work Completed On 07/18/2020

05/17/2020

They told me they don't perform that service

Description of Work
Swamp cooler set up

Category

Work Completed On 05/17/2020

04/11/2018

Justin came out and gave me the truth that a home inspector didn't. He was so aghast at the condition of my furnace that I was not charged for the inspection, and no tune-up was needed. I ended up contracting with 24/7 Fix-it for a replacement Furnace, A/C, and Water Heater for a reasonable rate. Thanks to Darwin, Nathan, and Justin!

Description of Work
Furnace Inspection and Tune-up

Work Completed On 04/10/2018

04/02/2018

Over priced and the are ALWAYS trying to sell you high over priced items once in your door. One employee sat for a half and hour trying to get me to buy some kind of air cleaning system for 5,000 dollars once done cleaning my Furnace.

Description of Work
Furnace Plumbing

Work Completed On 04/02/2018

02/23/2018

Paul & Conner we’re great! They were very professional and polite. Conner even picked up light bulbs for my bathroom and put it them in. What service!! They showed me what exactly what was wrong and worked fast to get the problems fixed. I highly recommend Paul & Conner what a great team they are!!

Description of Work
2 Toilets repaired.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 02/23/2018

02/22/2018

Had my Water Heater burst at night and got in touch with Kourisa Williamson and boy did she take care of me!! Great service and Connor Brady, who came out and did the work, was absolutely fantastic! Well mannered and it was done and I had hot water in no time...AND, he briefed me on all the other services they have. Will be using again soon! I would recommend Fix-it 24/7 to anyone! Dave Jaynes

Description of Work
Repaired and replaced a burst water heater

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

Work Completed On 02/09/2018

02/22/2018

Everything went super smooth and the techs(justin and shane) as well as advisor( ben) were very helpful and knowledgable.

Description of Work
Full hvac replacment

Work Completed On 02/22/2018

Satisfaction Guarantee. We take pride in our work. If you are not satisfied with the completed work, we promise to make it right.

While we can do the water hook-up for ice machines and washers, and the venting for dryers, we do not repair appliances.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check