Ductworks Inc

Founded 1990 • With Angi since August 2005

Additional website - www.ductworksinc.justgoodbusiness.biz. Additional phone numbers - (719) 447-1074, (970) 482-5935....

Denver Ducts Corp

Here at Denver Duct Corp., we pride ourselves on the highest levels of professionalism and efficiency. Each spring and fall you should take time to make sure that all of your vents are ready for the vigor of the coming season. We live in a world where healthy living has become a way of life. We diet and exercise to make ourselves feel better. We have also taken on environmental issues to make our world a cleaner and safer place to live. Yet the most overlooked issue is the air that we breathe. The Environmental Protection Agency claims that indoor air has been found to be more polluted then outdoor air. Now consider on average people spend 90% of their time indoors... The fact can be quite alarming. Considering that we spend so much time indoors, it makes perfect sense to clean the source of our indoor air quality problems...Our Air Ducts..

Cavazos Heating& Air conditioning

Heating and Air conditioning technician. I have taken the time to learn what heats and cools a Colorado home. Tri level,Bi level ,Two story ,Ac wont keep up ? Cold in some rooms in the winter ? Do you have an old boiler that keeps going out at the start of winter and cant keep up, I'm well versed in Replacement and repair. I am a Owner-Operated business . Starting small , and staying that way. Stay cool.

Applewood Plumbing Heating & Electric

Every Applewood technician is licensed in their trade, background checked and drug tested. We send an email prior to your appointment with a photo and brief bio of the technician so you know who to except. With over 48 years of plumbing, electrical & AC/heat services, you can trust us to treat you like family, and to do a great job by providing a quick response to your call. We will send a clean, courteous, and reliable service professional that fixes your problem RIGHT the first time, all at a guaranteed price. Applewood is the most on-time and reliable plumbing, electrical, heating, and air conditioning company in the Denver metro area — guaranteed! Keeping you and your family safe in your home has always been our top priority. As we navigate through the COVID-19 crisis, our commitment to your health and safety remains the same.

Offers by Applewood Plumbing Heating & Electric on Angi

01/08/2020

Sherri B.

I used Duct works because they were referred to me. The guy that came to my house was nice and said he had been with the company for 5 years. However, my furnace guy came about 10 days later and found that the Duct works tech broke my Carbon Monoxide line and tried to force it back together. So I had a CO leak in my house. This guy could have killed me!! On top of that he left sharp metal shavings everywhere and broke a loose piece of tile I had in my furnace room. At no point did the tech actually bring any of this to my attention to be accountable for it. Also, I was told I would get before and after pics, which never happened so there is no guarantee the work was actually done (or done right). When I got in touch with management, they did come out to evaluate the situation, but I was told I would hear back from them in 1-2 weeks. That was 6 weeks ago. I will never allow anyone from this company back into my home.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning

02/16/2018

Peter H.

Workers were late due to one getting lost, not a big deal. Quality of work was good. Primary problem (and it was a BIG one) was that the manager visited my house in the afternoon while the cleaners were working, rang the doorbell, and then proceeded to immediately let himself in before I could get to the door. I walk out of the bedroom to see a man I had never met or invited into my house standing in my living room. This was beyond inappropriate. I don't care if your workers are here, this is my house not yours and you need to wait for an invitation before you enter, period.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning

07/11/2017

Liza P.

Pros: the technician was honest that he felt he couldn't do a good cleaning with the poor access he had to my furnace. He was also honest that he did not feel confident cutting drywall to get access. I appreciated his honesty. Cons: he told me he thought they could use a different type of cleaning tool to get in with the existing access and that they would contact me today to reschedule. When I called them at the end of the business day, the office staff was snarky with me when I told them I was following up because I hadn't heard back. They told me it would take a month to reschedule the appointment when I had already waited over a month for this initial appointment. Very disappointed.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

06/13/2017

Scott W.

Very well. Was provided before and after pictures.

Description of Work
Furnace duct cleaning

05/24/2017

Frank D.

Perfect, spent most of a day cleaning ducts. Very professional, took before and after pictures. No mess and everyone agreed it made a big difference in our office air quality.

Description of Work
Cleaned office ducts. Employees were having sneezing attacks.

05/23/2017

jill T.

We hired Ductworks at the referral of local Castle Rock, CO, friends who'd a positive experience with the company. Unbeknownst to us, the ducts had recently been cleaned by a separate company hired by our homebuilder. Odd circumstances as we told the builder we were scheduling this work after our home closing. Nonetheless, Ductworks came out to do the service and after checking several vents and the main trunk line, informed us that the ducts appeared to be recently cleaned. We appreciate the honesty of employees Richard and Jason in informing us and waiving any charges for the service visit. Their integrity and handling of our case meant a lot to us as recent transplants from MN. We would definitely recommend this company, and will hire them again when work is needed.

Description of Work
Ductwork and furnace cleaning for newly built home

01/17/2017

Brenda S.

Fine once the appointment happened. They claimed that they tried to contact me to postpone the original appointment but they had my phone number wrong.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning and sanitized

Category air duct cleaning

Mrs. [Member Name Removed]: You have posted a review for the wrong company, we have not performed work for you. I'm sorry that you had a bad experience with the company that you chose. Respectfully, Eddy Frisk

12/20/2016

LOUIS Z.

showed up on time and did have any problems

Description of Work
duck cleaning

08/02/2016

Jiansheng L.

First, I read a review saying it took the technician 7 hours to complete the cleaning of 41 vents at a cost of $556. In our case, it took Kyle only 1 hour or so to finish our 28 vents cleaning. He explains that the vents' original condition is good, so it takes fewer time to clean but we still need to pay the exactly same price $556 as the other reviewer. How could 1 hour cleaning justify a price tag of $556???Second, the technician told us the Dryer Vent is in perfect condition so no need to clean, but a year later we are told the dryer vent is too messy to have the dryer working smoothly.

Description of Work
Cleaned 28 vents and 1 furnace

Category dryer vent cleaning

08/02/2016

Carly S.

We had 22 vents cleaned in our new construction the second week of September. It was about $550 total. The service itself seemed fine - the technician worked steadily and was courteous (although he did have some bad b.o.). However, my main gripe is with the main office and not receiving before/after pictures of the air ducts. I was told by the technician that the pictures would be provided by the main office. So I called the main office the next morning, and was told that the pictures would be mailed out later that day. A week later, the pictures had not arrived, so I called again, and they said that the pictures were never uploaded to their system and were lost. I have no idea how well the vents were cleaned because no photos were provided. I wrote a review on their website, which I think was deleted.

Description of Work
Cleaned air ducts

Ductworks Inc

Founded 1990 • With Angi since August 2005

5535 W 56th Ave Ste 100

Arvada, CO 80002

Residential & commercial indoor air quality, air duct, dryer vent, furnace, air conditioner & swamp cooler cleaning.

$35.00