CR Construction LLC

Founded 1972 • With Angi since May 2011

We have worked in the remodeling business for over 30 years. From garages and additions, basements, bathrooms, kitchens, decks, patio. Have remodeled & constructed many commercial projects including assisted care centers, offices, food establishments & fire stations. We have a wide range of experience in the remodeling field. Secondary phone number for the office is 720-638-6119....

The Door Drs, LLC

Residential & Commercial Garage Door Installation and Service. Free Quotes Owner Operated

Mr. Handyman of Arvada and S Westminster

We’re not one guy, we’re a whole team. When you hire Mr. Handyman, you’ll work with an entire team of home improvement professionals beginning with your first phone call. From our friendly customer service representatives, to our highly skilled technicians and local franchise owners, you can expect an exceptional service from each team member you interact with. For professional handyman services for your home or business, contact Mr. Handyman or simply call your neighborhood Mr. Handyman today at 720-445-9899

The Simonson Group

We specialize in handyman services, home repairs, carpentry, welding, remodels, odd jobs, back yard projects, fencing, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by The Simonson Group on Angi

08/02/2016

Terrible. We initially gave him a deposit of $2000. A week prior to when the work was to begin,Mr Kroupa informed us that he was going to have to have bypass surgery. He ensured us though he had full clearance to work until that time from his doctor. We let him know that his health came first and we only wanted him to continue if he wanted to and there was no health risk. Mr Kroupa started the wor...

Description of Work
jim was to do a remodel of our loft. The major projects of this remodel were new lighting, a new deck, installing a new kitchen sink and faucet, and a bathroom remodel.

04/30/2014

Jim did a great job. The pass-through looks wonderful. It's a challenge to work on a 100 plus year-old house. Nothing is square and original moldings are no longer available. Jim's work blends in perfectly with the Victorian features of the kitchen.

Description of Work
We wanted a pass-through built between our kitchen and breakfast area. The hole was already made in the wall, but it needed finished and trimmed to match our Victorian kitchen.

Category remodeling

I enjoy working in older homes as stated it was a challenge however that's what makes it joy to be able to put something together and have it turn out nice. [Member name removed] thank you for your nice comments. Jim Kroupa CR Construction

01/13/2014

he came out looked at work to be done and did not do it

Description of Work
nothing

Category remodeling

I apologize that there was some misunderstanding for what I relayed to your spouse. I did not feel I could repair the doorway and warranty my work considering the condition of the jamb & door. There was just to much damage. My suggestion is that a new door and jamb be considered.

10/25/2013

Service provider sent message asking me to describe work to be done. I sent message describing desired repairs (including pictures) Service provider responded that he is booked for next two months, and he cannot schedule any more work. I would want work done in less than 2 months anyway.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal from CR Construction LLC.

Category remodeling,woodworking

I apologize for the inconvience I may have created for you. When you requested work I was heavily involved in 2 larger remodeling jobs & a few smaller projects. I do almost all the work by myself and at the time I was spread to thin. Sorry I could not do the work but I felt it was better to let you know I could not do the work than to say I could & not show up for weeks.

10/23/2013

He always seemed so very confused. He even showed up at the incorrect address for the first meeting. It took a month to get me an estimate. When I asked about the value of the angie's list coupon, he didn't understand how that worked. I told him that I paid Angie's list already for the coupon and it has a value higher than what I paid, that is why it is called "a big deal". He thought I was trying...

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal from CR Construction LLC.

Category woodworking

This review is very unfair and I will take issue to it. First of all I did not go to the wrong address if I showed up somewhere I must have been given the address by someone I went by the information given to me on the print out from Angies List. Secondly I was dismayed that he was attempting to deduct the value of the discount twice. I did contact my rep @ Angies and I was told that I was correct...

General home remodeling and repair, cabinet making, cabinet installation, custom interior trim, build/install murphy beds, custom built-ins, fireplace surroundings and framing.

N/A