Bin There Dump That

Founded 2014 • With Angi since June 2014

6670 Upham St.

Arvada, CO 80003

We offer a variety of two door containers including a 20 yard, 14 yard, 10 yard, 6 Yard and 4 cubic yard sized Bins. We will strive to provide services representing a good value and achieve the ultimate goal of repeat business. Services will include lean, clean, lime-green mini-dumpsters that provide you the perfect solution to residential disposal projects. Bins will always be placed on boards to provide surface protection and after a weekly rental we will sweep up upon pick up for your peace of mind.We offer a variety of two door containers including a 20 yard, 14 yard, 10 yard, 6 Yard and 4 cubic yard sized Bins. We will strive to provide services representing a good value and achieve the ultimate goal of repeat business. Services will include lean, clean, lime-green mini-dumpsters that provide you the perfect solution to residential disposal projects. Bins will always be placed on boards to provide surface protection and after a weekly rental we will sweep up upon pick up for your peace of mind. Please call us today for more information. 730-524-3727...

07/18/2019

CATHERINE M.

William and his crew are great. Timely, professional and good prices. I ordered 3 dumpsters from them over the last 3 months and it was so easy which is why I continued to order from him. They have your account looked up within seconds after you call and the order and confirmation takes literally 2 minutes and someone always answers the phone or email or text! My kind of company - when I decide to order something I want it done - don't want to play phone tag. They are doing a great job at customer service!! Look no further!

Description of Work
dumpster rental

03/18/2018

Chuck T.

These guys were awesome! What I originally thought was going to be a single 10 yard dumpster turned into four dumpsters due to the amount of concrete I had to remove. These people were extremely professional, accommodating and prompt. They did everything they said they would, exchanging full dumpsters for empty ones quickly, and even staging two units at a time for my convenience! They were able to work on my schedule and switch units out expediently even though (on at least one occasion) they had to juggle their schedule to serve me. That level of customer service tends to be a lost art. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Concrete removal

10/13/2017

Will F.

Great. Gentleman that delivered was very personable. Instructed me how to open doors.

Description of Work
Came when they said they would. Really liked the bin with doors so we could walk everything in. Picked up when they said they would.

05/17/2016

JAN N.

Our closing on a home we were selling was moved up. On Sunday night I found out the new owners would be moving in on Tuesday. Monday morning I started scrambling to find someone who could provide a dumpster so we could clean out the house. I talked to Steve Sullivant and he was able to deliver one that same day .... amazing! We agreed he would be there at noon. He was early and we weren't there so he called. It would take us about half an hour to get there, so he said he would just leave it and discuss the payment method later. I had told him we would give him a check when he delivered. The price he quoted included all taxes, etc. I talked to him later that afternoon and he said to just give the driver a check when he picked it up. Very accommodating. I asked him if they could get it fairly early on Tuesday as the people were moving in in the afternoon. He was there by 9:00, I gave him the check, and off he went. The dumpster was 14 cubic feet and was the perfect size for us. This couldn't have gone any better. Steve was so friendly and responded immediately to everything I asked about. Will definitely recommend this company to anyone who ever needs dumpster service.

Description of Work
Dumpster service for move-out of home.

Denver Disposal

12, 20 and 30 yard Roll-off Dumpsters and Portable Toilets. Serving the Greater Denver Area for 25 years. We are a family owned business with Dumpster Roll Off Container and Portable Toilets available now. We specialize in all types of projects, home remodels, construction sites and general clean up. Our portable restrooms are clean, fully stocked with toilet paper and hand sanitizer.

Offers by Denver Disposal on Angi
    M & G Hauling LLC

We specialize in removal of all unwanted items, junk hauling, yard debris removal, trash removal, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Junk King Denver

Junk King Provides a full range of junk removal services to customers across the Denver metropolitan area. We service everything between Castle Rock and Brighton. Junk King offers same-day services that includes ALL LABOR, vehicle expenses, dumping, and recycling fees. Our prices are simply based on the amount of volume your items take up in our truck.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Bin There Dump That

No Hazardous Waste, No Bio Hazardous Waste and No Bio medical Waste. No Car or Truck Tires. Hazardous Waste Penalties- $5-$10.00 will be charged per Hazardous waste or tire found in the bin. Bins are NOT to be filled past wall height. If it is filled too high it will not be picked up and an extra fee may be charged for a second attempt.